Result of five planets in one sign!

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Tough Cookie
Result of five planets in one sign!

Post by Tough Cookie » 01 Nov 2017

Hello,

Could anyone please explain what it means to have a cluster of five planets in a sign/house?
I am interested in a man who has Moon, Venus, Sun, Rahu and Saturn in Leo, most likely in his 12th house. I say "most likely, because I am not 100% sure of his TOB. But I guess an interoperation could be done even in this case.
This man never married, jumps from relationship to relationship, he's very charming, but doesn't know what he wants. He deceives a lot and many women (myself included, sadly) have fallen for his schemes. I guess he's unaware just how much harm he causes others.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Result of five planets in one sign!

Post by Aravind » 01 Nov 2017

It depends also on the conjunction degrees, mostly planets when conjunt in less than a degree might get into some kind of planetary war. If you have the time of birth that might be little easier to make some concrete analysis.Also when you are not sure of the birth time we can't fix the lagna (ascendant ).

Thanks

Tough Cookie

Post by Tough Cookie » 02 Nov 2017

Hi Aravind,

Many thanks for your reply! I have his time of birth, I'm just not really sure of his exact hour/minute. According to what he told me, he seems to be a Virgo rising,which would suit him, from my limited experience.
The conjunction of his 5 Leo planets is quite tight, with moon at zero degrees Leo, followed by Venus at 4 degrees, Sun at 5 degrees, Rahu at 15 degrees and Saturn at 21 degrees.
Does this help?
I don't have permission to post his birth details, but I could try posting an anonymised birth chart (don't know if the system allows me though, since I'm a new member here).

Thank you once again and please do let me know if you need any further information.

joyd

Post by joyd » 02 Nov 2017

This man never married, jumps from relationship to relationship, he's very charming, but doesn't know what he wants. He deceives a lot and many women (myself included, sadly) have fallen for his schemes. I guess he's unaware just how much harm he causes others.

keeping aside his birth time and other lagna matters aside,i am giving my analysis here..based on what you written in your query-[5 planets conjunction]

TC-It is the nature's secret..He is jumping nature has a prime reason.He know what he wants exactly but some physical and mental energies are not co-operating him to choose his partner.He is not deceiving anyone, the woman are trapped by his charm as a lamp attracts insects in our houses..To be frank he is doing very good by jumping from relationships very frequently.The jumping is his main disability and good for trapped or atracted woman.

In your friends chart,only venus-sun are only under conjunction and this spoiling his potencies..

joyd.

Tough Cookie

Post by Tough Cookie » 03 Nov 2017

Hi Joyd,

Thanks for your honest response!
It's interesting that you say he knows exactly what he wants, but something is holding him back from settling with one person. So far, from what I've noticed, the girls he dated were quite different from each other. Perhaps the only common thing is their youth, I know one of his last conquests is 16 years younger than him and pretty much obsessed with this guy.
I myself am almost 6 years younger...He's 38 now.
He seemed to like me a lot, perhaps more than he did the others, but my own shy, distrustful nature pushed him away.
Don't know about his potency, we've only been platonic friends, but it could be :-)

Thanks again.