Why I'm so sad and scared always

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Tarr
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Why I'm so sad and scared always

Post by Tarr » 30 Oct 2017

I don't feel good anything now .. internal scared always prevails..... Also it's difficult to express now.... Can anyone help me y is this happening to me..???

Name:. Taru
Dob:. Feb 4, 1988
Time:. 9:30 pm
Place : Indore

Pls help

majestik108
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Why I'm so sad and scared always

Post by majestik108 » 04 Nov 2017

You're currently running Moon-Jupiter dasha. Your Moon is in the 12th house in Leo and Jupiter is in the 8th house in Aries, their dispositors are in the 5th house in Capricorn and 3rd house in Scorpio, respectively.

I'm not an expert in astrology and am simply a hobbyist, but from what I see, your fear is as a result of a need for spiritual understanding. I would recommend studying spirituality (Vedanta would appeal to you immensely) during this period to get relief. With increased spiritual understanding you will be able to fully express your Sun in the 5th house and Mars in the 3rd house.

Tarr
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Tarr » 04 Nov 2017

But it is moon rahu dasha going on ... As per chart

majestik108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by majestik108 » 05 Nov 2017

I use Pushya Paksha ayanamsa as per the author recommended settings in JHora as I find it to be the most accurate in my own personal experience.

You may be running Moon-Rahu under Lahiri/Chitrapaksha.

Tarr
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Tarr » 07 Nov 2017

So wts the reason as moon and Jupiter both are good planets... And y are ppl turning against me