Any truth to pongu Sani?

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Seeker108
Contributor
Contributor
Any truth to pongu Sani?

Post by Seeker108 » 15 Oct 2017

I have read around the web when saturn comes in your rashi the second time and sade sati starts it's not so severe. is there any truth to this?

Vamanaavataram012
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Any truth to pongu Sani?

Post by Vamanaavataram012 » 23 Mar 2018

Well the person is supposed to have "matured so to speak" and can handle the stress much better. This is why its not so severe the second time.

Seeker108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Seeker108 » 17 Mar 2019

Just an update i was looking at the sade sati periods of some american fund managers. There is some truth to the mangu shani, pongu shani and the last one Marana Shani. One fund manager made some bad decisions in his first sade sati lost all his capital he slowly recouped. Pongu shani happened for him in 2009 when the world market crashed, his fund and a few others profited a lot. His net worth increased profoundly during the second round and received a lot of praise. I am sure dasha matters too.

joyd

Post by joyd » 17 Mar 2019

If saturn on transit gives 3 or more than 3 BAV points in 12-1-2 signs from moon , there is no saturns negitive effect i.e sade sathi whether it is 1-2-or 3rd round of him.If saturn has such said points in the above, whatever dasa it will be has no effect on saturns transit cycle.this is the actual mathematical reason .Traditionally speaking, moon is a watery planet and saturn is a airy planet.so when wind blows on water [12-1-2 signs of sade sathi cycle],there is lot of disturbances in water[mind].In 12yh saturn with less BAV points aspects the 6th-2nd-9th more malefically.so career kind of problems that relates to your income are ignited negatively.so transfers or losses in job and finances[monthly income]occurs when he transits our 12th from moon.water relates everything in this world.so moon considerd as relationship planet.when saturn enters the moon sign[1st],he will shatters our relationships with near and dear ones causing mental agony/brain fags and depression.Based on my given clues try to guess what saturn do in 2nd house of moon transit and post here.

joyd.

Seeker108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Seeker108 » 17 Mar 2019

I am not too sure about the ashtakavarga theory, I'll use my chart as an example I have 1 point-12th, 4 points in 1st and 2nd from the moon I used jaganath hora for the calculations. all three phases have brought me equal trouble I did follow the ashtakavarga theory before and thought maybe it's not Saturn giving me the trouble since the last two transits over the moon and 2nd house from the moon have a high ashtakavarga score and it's the ketu dasha acting as the tough opponent. but then I noticed fights and trouble came on Saturday and Saturn ruled dates that led me to believe there is some Saturn energy involved and it is not just ketu doing the damage. I am not biased that sade sathi is always giving hardships as I have seen a few charts of people that had a normal life with little stress during the 7.5 years. so It's hard for me to come to any conclusion but the charts that did have an average life during sade sati were running dashas of functional benefics strongly placed. it's possible that a strong dasha can overcome or at least lessen the effects of sade sati.I know nothing can be 100% this is just a thought based on a few small statistics as i am not an astrologer just a small time researcher. And to answer your question if saturn transits the second house from moon it will affect your finance. the aspect on the 4th house will affect it's indications like house, mother, comforts. the aspect on the 8th house can affect health, the aspect on the 9th house might affect luck, father and other indications of the 9th house.

joyd

Post by joyd » 17 Mar 2019

@seek wrote-I have 1 point-12th, 4 points in 1st and 2nd from the moon I used jagannatha hora for the calculations.

If you are right in your memory,you had not checked your transit saturn BAV..am i right ? or are you mentioned the points of saturn at the time his transit?If you are confident on that you mentioned only transit saturns BAV points like 1-4-4 on 12-1-2 houses from moon,means pl try to review your janma rasi-2nd house transit of saturn again.As per your given points of saturn , you are fatally crushed during his transit on 12th house only and not on 2-1 houses transit and i am sure about my statement.That means you sufferd only first 2.6 portion of sade sati and the rest 5 years portion is breathingly good.

joyd.