Venus in 8th house - Women

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Tough Cookie
Venus in 8th house - Women

Post by Tough Cookie » 27 Sep 2017

Hello,

How would you interpret the position of Venus in the 8th house of a female?
In my case, Venus rules my 5th and 12th houses (since I have Gemini rising) and is in Capricorn. It sits alone in the 8th house and it is aspected by Rahu in the 12th and Saturn in the 6th.
I know that Venus is in general a significator of marriage, particularly for males, so a man with such placements as mine should probably be more worried :)
But I would like to know what should women with such an afflicted Venus expect?

Thanks a lot!

joyd

Re: Venus in 8th house - Women

Post by joyd » 28 Sep 2017

`in case of females 8th house Venus doesn't bother much but Jupiter in 8th should be watched.in males,one will get a wealthy wife,that too suddenly.It means their marriage is not a planned one and happens all of a sudden.For females Jupiter gives the same effect but here the husband is not wealthy but wise. Venus in 8th in your case gives sudden pregnancies and sudden long distance travels.

joyd

Tough Cookie

Post by Tough Cookie » 28 Sep 2017

Hi joyd,

Thank you very much for your response.
I can confirm the sudden, long distance travels: I have traveled a lot and I also relocated abroad.
But when it comes to sudden pregnancies, I'm a bit puzzled: as Venus in this case is the ruler of the 5th and sits in the 8th, shouldn't it mean difficulties with getting pregnant? Or even denial of children?
I really hope that won't be the case, since I wish to have children very much, but I am getting older and the prospect of becoming a mother is fading day by day.
As for Jupiter, in my case it sits in the 7th house, so no rich and wise husband for me so far ;)

Thank you once again.

Regards,
Cookie

joyd

Post by joyd » 28 Sep 2017

Read my reply again.i mentioned he is not wealthy but surely wise.how you find out wise in others? is it depends on your given test or by the person himself?

joyd

Anonymous User
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Anonymous User » 28 Sep 2017

[quote=joyd post_id=244444 time=1506609390 user_id=18243]
For females Jupiter gives the same effect but here the husband is not wealthy but wise.

joyd
[/quote]

Please tell me about the following chart as this person is yet to marry though she is already over 36 yrs old. A lot of planets also seem to be in Retro.

[attachment=0]SS.jpg[/attachment]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Anonymous User
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Anonymous User » 29 Sep 2017

joyd wrote:
28 Sep 2017
in males,one will get a wealthy wife,that too suddenly.It means their marriage is not a planned one and happens all of a sudden.

joyd
Hi Joyd, will this apply only from Lagna or from Moon Lagna too? Will my marriage too be a sudden one?
astr-deg.jpg
Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
This is LOVA's "Anonymous" User account, this account serves two purposes, 1: To move threads that users want to delete for some unavoidable reasons but retain valuable replies from Astro's. 2: For user account testing purpose by LOVA Admins.

joyd

Post by joyd » 29 Sep 2017

FROM THE ASCENDENT ONLY.

JOYD.

joyd

Post by joyd » 02 Oct 2017

THis question is a different one and we will discuss when the proper time arrives.

joyd.

Anonymous User
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Anonymous User » 02 Oct 2017

joyd wrote:
02 Oct 2017
THis question is a different one and we will discuss when the proper time arrives.

joyd.
Ok, thanks. Will wait for your reply. I checked most of these questions online and none gives any related answer. So, do reply when you find time. Thanks.
This is LOVA's "Anonymous" User account, this account serves two purposes, 1: To move threads that users want to delete for some unavoidable reasons but retain valuable replies from Astro's. 2: For user account testing purpose by LOVA Admins.

Tough Cookie

Post by Tough Cookie » 02 Oct 2017

[quote=joyd post_id=244466 time=1506655835 user_id=18243]
Read my reply again.i mentioned he is not wealthy but surely wise.how you find out wise in others? is it depends on your given test or by the person himself?

joyd
[/quote]

Hello joyd,

I have re-read your reply and I think I got it :wink:
But either way, just to clarify, were you referring to Jupiter in 7th house (for females)? Because this is the aspect that I have (fiy, in Sagittarius) and NOT jupiter in the 8th house.

Thanks again!

joyd

Most of the LOVA forum astrologer s are well versed ones.They surely know the answer.You are not the first one who raised these questions and i come across two of its same kind in the forum topics too.One mr.joyce raised and after that Aravind also asked about it.I asked Joyce's chart details for explaining these answers.so wait till that time comes friend.

joyd.

joyd

Psl-please confirm it.whether the girl or her parents willingly rejected 5 prosperous matches previously.?

joyd

Surya_1
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Surya_1 » 02 Oct 2017

PS.Lynch wrote:
28 Sep 2017
joyd wrote:
28 Sep 2017
For females Jupiter gives the same effect but here the husband is not wealthy but wise.

joyd
Please tell me about the following chart as this person is yet to marry though she is already over 36 yrs old. A lot of planets also seem to be in Retro.

SS.jpg
From Lagna for 5th Lord
P: 5th lord in 8th house is an affliction - This could manifest in delay, abortions, obstruction to progeny in some form or the other.
A: Jupiter which is 7th and 10th lord, in a saving grace.
C: Assosiation with Kethu aggravates the situation, and generally with a style of unpredictability or suddenly.
5th House - empty: good

From Chandra Langa for 5th Lord
P: 5th lord saturn in 1st house, but its in Mrithyu baga, but in exchange with mercury - again unpredictabile combination, but with prayers , the outcome could be good.
A: Mars aspect as a 6th lord is not healthy, as this also affects the exchange above.
C: Jupiter and Moon are good here

You can do same with other lagnas such Karakamsa lagna too.

Rahu dasa is not favourable for progeny for this native. But Jupiter dasa is good.
Hence Progeny will not be straight forward, hence delays can be seen.

With such afflictions, its important to find the right spouse, who can compliment the same progeny benefic dasa/bhukthi, to avoid further delays.