Saturn and Mars yoga

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
starwar
Contributor
Contributor
Saturn and Mars yoga

Post by starwar » 20 Sep 2017

D.O.B: April/29/1983
Time: 12:58 PM
Place: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
female

I have been told long ago about the saturn mars combination forming a yoga in the ascendant of my d10 chart and how it will help my career. I have tried finding more information regarding this yoga but have not found much other than a not so appealing yoga of the combination. She did not give a name and did not refer to it as a negative aspect so can anyone help me with this? She also noted how the yoga helps one come from the bottom up.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Saturn and Mars yoga

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 20 Sep 2017

Yogas do not form in divisional charts, only Rashi i.e. D1 chart. Good or bad doesn't matter. whosoever told you that either doesn't know or is taking you for a ride.

Did you not follow the fierce debate on LOVA on this very topic some days ago...??! Anyhow one can choose to believe whatever they wish but my view is that geometry of main chart dictates any and all placements, aspects, conjunctions etc of said planets. If a div. chart is read on its own, then one can find any number of yogas but they're not true yogas . Just used to judge strength (shadbala), etc.

starwar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by starwar » 20 Sep 2017

Sorry I missed the action packed debate. I'm not sure what their intention was telling me about the yoga or how concrete their sources were. I'm confused as I have seen some discussions about how a raja yoga or dhana yoga must be present in navamsa chart to see full fruits of that yoga, despite it being present in D1 chart. I'll wander over to the debate thread when I get a chance.

joyd

Post by joyd » 20 Sep 2017

star - what is your profession?

joyd

Post by joyd » 20 Sep 2017

suresh quoted like this in one of his replies under the topic saturn-mars yoga-
"If a div. chart is read on its own, then one can find any number of yogas but they're not true yogas ".

Here i am placing details of a chart that does not justify of your quoted matter.It belongs to Mahatma Gandhi.In his D10 chart there are 3- yogas[judge for yourself after raising his chart]but they are materialised as well.In such scenarios can we state that the same as you are mentioned in your reply[but they are not true yogas]? If so can you give the reasons for his D10 yogas success using only D1 chart?

oct-2nd of 1869
08-35-32seconds
Porbandar
My questions are-

1-By using only D1 CART PLACEMENT OF PLANETS,CAN YOU GIVE THE REASONS WHY INDIA GOT INDEPENDENCE,IN WHOSE DASA AND WHY?
2-WITH WHICH PLANETS HE ACQUIRED INNER CONTENTMENT?

Remember once again you should not take the help of any D-Charts and D10.

starwar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by starwar » 21 Sep 2017

[quote=joyd post_id=244015 time=1505978722 user_id=18243]
star - what is your profession?
[/quote]

I originally went to school for 3d animation but I failed to launch a career when I suddenly lost interest and my afflicting health caused a delay in life. I am gearing up to get my realtor license soon but waiting for the heavy pressures to dissipate and some relief before I even sign along the dotted line. Life up till now has made it so I had no interest in anything truly. I hope this will not be the case after sade sati.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 22 Sep 2017

Yes, thats the correct way of reading charts - if the main D1 chart is weak, has confusing arrangement, too many planets in one sign... use Div. charts as substitute for main chart, not otherwise.

I don't want to pollute Starwar's thread by random discussions but let me ask you bluntly - are you equating Gandhi with India's independence?? that is complete rubbish. He if anything delayed our indepndence, and he and Nehru laid such a weak foundation for India, that is why it is third world country even today.

Gandhi managed to sideline EVERYONE - Tilak, Sardar Patel, dadabhai Naorowji, Bose...he hated Bose for all his militant ideas. If those men had their way, India would have been free 20-30 years earlier. Anyway you stick to your astrology, politics is not your cup of tea, nor is this right place to discuss.

Answer a simple question - there must be 5-6 other kids born Porbundar same time as Gandhi, why none of them became Freedom fighters or serving the nation or whatever? Point being - DO NOT USE famous person or celebrity charts to justify some yoga you believe in.

joyd

Post by joyd » 22 Sep 2017

LoL-i am talking about india's independence with relation to Gandhi's kundali, you are raising about india foundations.so don't deviate from the main question. what you mentioned in your 3rd paragraph known to everyone.Nothing new in it.In your 4Th para,that is the question posed by everyone[both by un educated and by laymen] but before that can you also prove that those 5-6 persons had same kind of divisional charts?Here Gandhi ji chart not reflecting any confusing arrangement of planets or the chart is not weak.Without Gandhi's efforts there is no independence.

joyd

joyd

Post by joyd » 25 Sep 2017

starwar,

It is a good sign and also an yoga too.you will achieve something great and notable that other's not able to achieve in their life.You and your work surely recognized and rewarded with both money wise and awards wise too.It may be a new invention like 4D-animation[just imagine such kind of animation method].Your work is noticed by the world either in those planets dasa-antara[for example-you are in venus dasa,so ven-saturn-mars divisional time period your work recignaised.In the same way-sun-mars-saturn/moon mars-saturn/sun-saturn-mars/moon-saturn-mars like that you have to look].Recognition may be late but it is surely The Latest one in that field.

joyd

starwar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by starwar » 25 Sep 2017

Thank you Joyd. Reading this almost sent a chill down my spine. I want to believe I am capable of such greatness. I suppose life has thrashed me around that I feel nothing is possible. I know you are only throwing examples out there but I feel this animation field or line of work is behind me now. I wasn't fully interested or present when I was studying it. Perhaps I was on the wrong side of the camera. I should have been in movies instead of studying to work on them. I'm too old now :D But I always have an urge to be seen by people or to be public. That's why i thought Realty would give me an opportunity to advertise myself and work with the public? Even with that I am conflicted but it is my only option that is feasible at the moment, both time wise and finance wise. When you say recognition is late, you mean it won't be till late 40's, early 50's? I know venus-saturn period will be running from 2023-2026. How can recognition come in spurts?

joyd

Post by joyd » 26 Sep 2017

Famous will Durant earned fame and finances at the age of his 92.To check your time for recognition see your AMK in your chart along with chara and yogini dasa-anthara's

joyd.

starwar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by starwar » 26 Sep 2017

92??? That's some fortitude. This is interesting seeing that my AMK is Venus. I believe my current Chara dasa is in Aries.

starwar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by starwar » 26 Sep 2017

Sorry I mistakened AMK for AK. So AMK would be Mars which makes it even more interesting as it is planet of Chara dasa sign. Though i'm not sure how all this pieces together as I'm still a newbie at this.

joyd

Then study the placement of ask and aspects on him,conjunctions,PK RELATION IS MUST.

Joyd

joyd

92 is for will during not for you

Joyd

starwar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by starwar » 27 Sep 2017

[quote=joyd post_id=244346 time=1506489876 user_id=18243]
92 is for will during not for you

Joyd
[/quote]

Yes I got your reference :lol: I was just surprised at the ambitions he still had at 92!