Presenting my own chart for case study

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
vidyavnair
Presenting my own chart for case study

Post by vidyavnair » 19 Sep 2017

Dear astrologers,
Can any one please use my chart to analyse and enlighten me by predicting the life events(both past and present) as well as my future with sufficient explanations based on planetary alignment and combinations in the chart??? I am sravana, date of birth 9/march/1975 11.21 am madras (chennai). Taurus ascendant , 1st lord Venus and 7th lord mars exalted in 9 house and 11th house respectively. kethu occupied 1st house(Taurus),Saturn in 2nd house(Gemini), rahu in 7th(Scorpio), mars,mercury and moon in 9th(Capricorn), sun in 10th (Aquarius),Jupiter and Venus in 11th (pises) ... moon,sun and saturn in pushkara navamsha .

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Presenting my own chart for case study

Post by Aravind » 20 Sep 2017

Vidyaji,

Looks like a chart with multiple dhana yogas. Could you please share your events during the Rah-Mar period(Apr 2006-Apr 2007) especially with respect to relationships

Thanks

vidyavnair

Post by vidyavnair » 20 Sep 2017

[quote=Aravind post_id=243972 time=1505911823 user_id=15081]
Vidyaji,

Looks like a chart with multiple dhana yogas. Could you please share your events during the Rah-Mar period(Apr 2006-Apr 2007) especially with respect to relationships

Thanks
[/quote]

Sure Mr Aravind, of course I was lucky enough to gain financial benefit for all my efforts or what ever ideas I implemented only due to god's grace. Mostly I started everything from zero which was paid back well that too without any help from any of our relatives( of course there was lot of time and energy wasted in overcoming obstacles created by them).
My father's death was on 1/09/2006 6.25 pm , 2007 march I started working in a private school as teacher on permanent basis.During 2006 beginning my husband put his advocate profession on hold and opt going abroad to join salaried job. That was the start of hectic year where I was struggling to manage everything my own that too without even a moral support from any relatives.
[Coming to the matter of relationships, my married life was never a successful one , we both were living as two individuals under one roof ,not as hus-wife, where I was busy with my job, my higher studies and my kids and husband busy with his friends ,relatives and pleasure trips, clubs etc yet we were successful in pretending before society that we are the most ideal couple. No extra marital relationships.]
I Hope this much data can serve your purpose...

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 20 Sep 2017

Yes, its very good chart for money matters. Yogakarak Shani for Vrishabha/Taurus ascendants sitting in the 2nd house of family & wealth, very good. Plus natural Laxmi-Narayan yog (Mars, Moon in 9th house), lagna lord Venus exalted in 11house of Pisces denoting gains from own work efforts. Jupiter the natural dhana-karaka also sits in 11H with Venus.

All in all, this person will not have any money problems in this lifetime. They may leave lot of liquid assets or properties behind for their future generations.

Rahu-Ketu on 1-7 axis has spoiled the relationship prospects however. Navamsha is painting similar pictire with Shani the 8th lord aspecting Mercury D9 lagna lord, and Venus 12th house lord full aspect to Jupiter who is the relationship lord here. So there will be issues with compatibility on personal and business front, not something you cannot overcome with some effort.

vidyavnair

[quote=Suresh_Chauhan post_id=243984 time=1505930233 user_id=17727]

All in all, this person will not have any money problems in this lifetime. They may leave lot of liquid assets or properties behind for their future generations.
[/quote]

No Mr suresh chauhan, there was money issues, especially when comes to the matter of liquid assets, debts arise mainly due to the mishandling by husband , some times money was blocked so that I couldn't handle it the way I want at the times when I need them ( but I believe it as god's intervention as the same troubles proved highly beneficial in future ).
Of course considering the past life, I was lucky in property matters, most of the time when ever I wish to buy some property, god usually makes the situation favourable and affordable to me as per my capacity at the times, later its value raises in unexpected manner usually. For example I have right on my family properties,but my family purposefully denied my share to me when I was in dare need of that , both my and husband's family never considered sharing as a solution ever . ...But at the same time since my husband was advocate , through him I came to know some properties are available at cheap rate, and I could manage buying that much asset equal to my total family assets with my small earning and with the help of loan , after which within short span govt fixed fair value for land thus the same property assigned normal rate as like other near by properties... [period during 2003 may and 2003 sept]. Kindly note my husband was an easy going type and his effort in life savings was practically zero ... he behaves more like an advocate rather than husband in all these matters some times even charges for his such services too... while purchasing new house using my ornaments, money and loan during 2004 ,he even cheated me by purchasing new house in his brothers name without letting me know about it... of course that was also purchased in cheap rate but with in 6 months the bypass created near to our plot worked as a short link to the main town and that factor made it most valued plot in that area...
When such cheating crossed its limits , I had given petition for divorce during 2010 and was granted during 2014. Can you say some thing about second marriage chances and life after that?

vidyavnair

[quote=Suresh_Chauhan post_id=243984 time=1505930233 user_id=17727]

[/quote]

Thanks Mr suresh chauhan ,But I wish to say there was money issues, especially when comes to the matter of liquid assets, debts arise mainly due to the mishandling by husband , some times money was blocked so that I couldn't handle it the way I want at the times when I need them ( but I believe it as god's intervention as the same troubles proved highly beneficial in future ). Considering future generations , your this statement may sound valid and worthy but I could't connect it with my past or present life... what is reserved for future ,I don't know... I guess rahu dasa had given lot , taken back most of them and jupiter dasa doesn't proved much favourable for me than other dasa's in life [ except for peace of mind ]...
Of course considering the past life, I was lucky in property matters, most of the time when ever I wish to buy some property, god usually makes the situation favourable and affordable to me as per my capacity at the times, later its value raises in unexpected manner usually. For example I have right on my family properties,but my family purposefully denied my share to me when I was in dare need of that , both my and husband's family never considered sharing as a solution ever . ...But at the same time since my husband was advocate , through him I came to know some properties are available at cheap rate, and I could manage buying that much asset equal to my total family assets with my small earning and with the help of loan , after which within short span govt fixed fair value for land thus the same property assigned normal rate as like other near by properties... [period during 2003 may and 2003 sept]. Kindly note my husband was an easy going type and his effort in life savings was practically zero ... he behaves more like an advocate rather than husband in all these matters some times even charges for his such services too... while purchasing new house using my ornaments, money and loan during 2004 ,he even cheated me by purchasing the same in his brothers name without letting me know about it... of course that was also purchased in cheap rate but with in 6 months the bypass created near to our plot worked as a short link to the main town and that factor made it most valued plot in that area...
When such cheating crossed its limits , I had given petition for divorce during 2010 and was granted during 2014. Can you say some thing about second marriage chances and life after that?

vidyavnair

Post by vidyavnair » 03 Oct 2017

Please say some thing about second marriage chances and life after that?

dcrack
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by dcrack » 07 Oct 2017

hi there.
Just came across this post. I have very very very minimal knowledge of astrology. Been studying it only since 1 year. So please do not take what I write seriously. I haven't read any of the replies here, since I dint want to get influenced by it. With your permission I would like to share what I see. Apologies in advance to all learned people if I make mistakes.

Firstly, I see you are a lonely person. Meaning, You work best or feel best when you are alone.
You get angry very fast and you don't like to lose any arguments. Sudden Excitement is the characteristic.
Whenever you are in need of money, something works out and you get it in time.
You don't get along with your relatives.
In case you are in a good position in your job, you are very strict with your subordinates.
Always Calculative and argumentative.
Loves mother more than father but also keeps fighting with her.

Jupiter Maha Dasa is running. Not an excellent period for your marital happiness in case you are married. But a very good time to over-power your competitors/opposite parties.

Let me know if I have done justice to my one years' study.
regards

vidyavnair

Post by vidyavnair » 08 Oct 2017

Thanks dcrack for your analysis. Let me counter each point with an unbiased attitude as far as I can. //Firstly, I see you are a lonely person.Meaning, You work best or feel best when you are alone.// absolutely right.
//You get angry very fast and you don't like to lose any arguments. Sudden Excitement is the characteristic.// I Have an innate habit of seeing through the realities than what is presented before me. So though mind gets angry when some one pretends to be loyal towards me but I know they are not, There is no chance of presenting the feeling anger before them since the situation is peaceful. On the other hand even if the situation is mixed up with bitter experience from those who really wishes my prosperity and well being , I think I can trace out their ( a sort of mind reading using sixth sense) hidden intention and net result is my mind itself never gets angry in such case... so no angry situations at all... but of course cannot tolerate lies or cheating of any sort which may force me to take determined actions including keeping away such persons or groups from my life for ever ,when they continued to be in the same track missing all the chances given them to correct it .... secondly since I welcomes and enjoys all sort of healthy, intellectual arguments or criticisms as well as very keen in presenting facts with evidences, so far there was no chance of losing arguments. Don't like arguments for the sake of arguments...especially hates arguments using abusive languages. ... third sudden excitement is not at all my characteristic considering my past life experiences as the life struggles was more than enough to mould my mind to a balanced mentality which is capable enough to take ups and downs with the same smiling face, future don't know...
//Whenever you are in need of money, something works out and you get it in time.// ...wrong... it happened only during jupiter dasa (now running)... normally I am over conscious about future and calculative too to reserve for the future possibilities and that earnings only served the purposes... when I stopped my such tendency during jupiter dasa, I think god had taken that work load for me...
//You don't get along with your relatives.//.... a bitter truth.
//In case you are in a good position in your job, you are very strict with your subordinates.// ... yes agree with that too.
//Always Calculative and argumentative.//... 100% fact...
//Loves mother more than father but also keeps fighting with her.// no, father was my role model than my mother... and my love towards parents is mainly duty binded not blind one ...so no partiality on that. Fighting part is correct, since being my mother she is the only one to whom I can freely express my such feelings without a mask.
// Jupiter Maha Dasa is running. Not an excellent period for your marital happiness in case you are married. But a very good time to over-power your competitors/opposite parties.// divorced... but it was the start of a new mentally relaxed life compared to the earlier life...so a positive change only not negative one ...