7th Aspect : Full or Not?

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
7th Aspect : Full or Not?

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 02 Sep 2017

Hi Learned Members

Yes, it is full, even though recently I came across a web site saying it is not full.

That is notwithstanding clause 126 which talked about Mars, Jupiter and Saturn on how their aspect varies in intensity until it reaches the 7th from its place, which like I said in my earlier blog, the graph as plotted by Ernst Wilhelm, is suddenly peaked when it reach the 180 degree point, resulting in a jagged line graph pattern around that point. So it is a full aspect that these three planets cast to its opposite point.

Another evidence is in the section when Parasara talked about the Wealth Yogas. Parasara says the person would be very wealthy, when planets in their own signs are situated in the 5th and 11th bhavas. He is trying to stress the 5th-11th axis, and this is regardless of the planets involved, meaning all planets cast a full 180 degree aspect - here 5th house planets influencing planets in the 11th house and vice versa, casting a full glance.

Best Regards
Mac Khoo Hock Leong

joyd

Re: 7th Aspect : Full or Not?

Post by joyd » 26 Sep 2017

First off all you share and explain me the meaning of 7th aspect.what it actually means? and how its effects are felt by native or the aspected planet?Like the same, what Mars-saturn-Jupiters 4-8-3-10-5-9 signifies? what are the inner secrets in aspects ? Remember and dont forget i am not asking the as usual stuff that was there in all astrological books.Don't mention those pada-tri pada-ardha drishti like things in your reply.

joyd.