Meena lagna and rasi people, share your experiences

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
gardsan
Re: Meena lagna and rasi people, share your experiences

Post by gardsan » 28 Nov 2019

No, I am unmarried.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 29 Nov 2019

You told about relationships no and was there any break

gardsan

Post by gardsan » 29 Nov 2019

Yes. I was in a serious relationship (jan-17 to nov-18).

gardsan

Post by gardsan » 29 Nov 2019

Yes. I was in a serious relationship (jan-17 to nov-18).

majestik108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by majestik108 » 12 Dec 2019

Rache wrote:
21 Nov 2019
@majestik108 It's great to see that you've carried on the thread for Meena lagna and rasi people, after 1 and half year these are some of my experiences with different gemstones-
Pukhraj/Yellow sapphire- Started wearing it from last 1 year,for first 7-8 months used it in right hand index finger, immediately within 2/3 months I've started to gain weight, and diagnosed with fatty liver,high cholesterol,thyroid. Then I've shifted it to right hand ring finger and strangely this time withing 1 month it did magic my liver condition improved, cholesterol went down. And also during this period it helped me in career also I've qualified for JRF in a big institute.
Red coral- I used to wear it in right hand ring finger for 4 years, then shifted it to left hand ring finger, it helped me in education,as i did amazingly well in masters, and also the biggest thing it did was saving me from accidents, at least 4/5 times it saved me from big accidents by a inch, but also increased my appetite for spicy and chilli food,Chinese foods.
Cat's eye- Wearing it from last 1 year, it's working well ,it stopped unnecessary obstructions that I was getting in achieving success,so overall it's been effective upto now.
Ruby- Used it for sometimes when father's health condition deteriorated, it gave slightest improvement in his health for 1/2 weeks,then it went downhill and ultimately lost my father,so overall Ruby didn't work at all.
Thanks for posting your experiences!

I've read that it's not recommended to wear any stones on the index finger, even if it's Jupiter's and I guess your experience confirms the logic behind it. I'm yet to try wearing one, but hope to at some point because it's meant to be THE stone for Pisces folks.

Red coral I have decent experience with. My Mars is in the 6th house however and I had insane amounts of motivation and energy while wearing it.

Quick question on cat's eye. Which finger and hand are you wearing it on? I've worn one for almost a month now on my right hand ring finger and it basically resulted in me slowly becoming extremely depressed to the point of having constant suicidal thoughts, literally 24/7. The stone was recommended by an astrologer to me, which is why I was quite flabbergasted by the experience, but he had not mentioned a finger or which hand to wear it on. I've switched to my left hand ring finger today to see if it changes anything, if not I'll stop wearing it. my Ketu is in the third with Venus in Taurus debilitated. Where's your Ketu placed?

Rache
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rache » 23 Dec 2019

My Ketu is also placed in Taurus, and it's lord Venus is in 11th with Saturn. I'm wearing cat's eye in the right-hand little finger, and the only thing that I can confirm cat's eye gave me is the fighting spirit, earlier I used to let go of everything and I never used to fight for anything but now I do even for smaller things, but also one thing cat's eye can give is less adamant behavior towards relationships and you'll be less polite in your approach.
BTW don't even try to wear Cat's eye in the ring finger, the ring finger is of Sun and Ketu/Rahu is never friendly with Sun.

majestik108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by majestik108 » 09 Jan 2020

Thanks for the response. I think the finger might have been the issue. When I switched the ring to my left hand ring finger, the intense depression went away almost instantly, but it didn't really do much so I ended up taking it off. The ring doesn't fit my little finger unfortunately.

Do you have any experience with wearing a pearl? It seems like a pretty good choice for Pisces folks since it's the 5th lord and Pisces is 9th from it's own sign of Cancer as well.

Rache
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rache » 19 Jan 2020

No, I have no experience regarding pearl on myself, but i've seen Meena lagna people wearing it and they told me that it's working great,but one of the thing that's common for every Meena lagna person is the craving for a Panna/emerald and some of them got huge instant benefit with it.

majestik108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by majestik108 » 21 Jan 2020

Honestly I can see the attraction to emerald. I personally find emeralds to look absolutely breathtaking. The shade of green is just beautiful. I had an astrologer recommend that I wear one too, particularly as I'm running Mercury mahadasha. How come you haven't tried emerald yet?

Rache
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rache » 21 Jan 2020

Actually no one ever suggested me to wear emerald, that's why i never went for emerald.

majestik108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by majestik108 » 04 Feb 2020

Rache wrote:
21 Jan 2020
Actually no one ever suggested me to wear emerald, that's why i never went for emerald.
Ahh I see. Where's your Mercury if you don't mind me asking?

Oh and there's something interesting I've noticed about myself when Venus is exalted by transit, Despite Venus supposedly being the worst planet for us Pisces people, every time Venus transits Pisces I feel really good. I don't feel good when Venus transits Libra though.

Has anyone else experienced this? I feel like despite Venus ruling 'bad' houses for Pisces, it still has to have some special affinity for Pisces people because it's exalted there, hence the transit effects. Even if one were to be born with a natal Venus in Pisces, with the Moon there too, would the 3rd and 8th lord being in the ascendant really be bad for a Pisces native considering the interest for spirituality most Pisces naturally gravitate towards? Anyone here who's a Pisces ascendant/Moon with Venus there?

Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 08 Feb 2020

majestik108 wrote:
> Ahh I see. Where's your Mercury if you don't mind me asking?
>
> Oh and there's something interesting I've noticed about myself when Venus
> is exalted by transit, Despite Venus supposedly being the worst planet for
> us Pisces people, every time Venus transits Pisces I feel really good. I
> don't feel good when Venus transits Libra though.
>
> Has anyone else experienced this? I feel like despite Venus ruling 'bad'
> houses for Pisces, it still has to have some special affinity for Pisces
> people because it's exalted there, hence the transit effects. Even if one
> were to be born with a natal Venus in Pisces, with the Moon there too,
> would the 3rd and 8th lord being in the ascendant really be bad for a
> Pisces native considering the interest for spirituality most Pisces
> naturally gravitate towards? Anyone here who's a Pisces ascendant/Moon with
> Venus there?

I feel the same, i love it when venus is transiting my Pisces ascedent. I get a lot of attention from men and people in general. everything is really good when venus is in good houses or friendly signs. except for when i started my sade sati in 2017 and end of venus antardasha, it was very very bad, still recovering from depression, its been almost 4 years.

birth details:
25 march 1987
time: 6:35 am, Muddebihal, Karnataka

Rache
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rache » 11 Feb 2020

@Majestik My Mercury is in 9th house along with Sun Rahul opposite to Ketu. No, I've never felt anything positive regarding venus, especially in the last 16 years during Venus Dasa I've suffered from various health issues and faced a lot of stress in family life, lost close relatives, so personally, I don't feel positive about Venus and Sun also.

majestik108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by majestik108 » 12 Feb 2020

@Capricgurl1987, I feel the same way! People just seem to naturally gravitate towards me much more when Venus is in Pisces by transit. I also tend to meet gorgeous women whenever this happens, not just physically but also personality wise.

Also wow, Sun Jupiter and Rahu in Pisces in your chart! You must have quite a presence to you! What do you do for work if you don't mind me asking?

@Rache, Since Venus has been in Pisces by transit for a while now, how has that impacted your life? I'm yet to go through my Venus dasha, but in terms of transit, Venus when in Pisces has always been exceptional for me. Venus in Libra isn't usually good though.

Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 07 Apr 2020

sorry for all my posts got deleted after feb 12th.

yesterday i was checking birth charts of rich, famous and influential people in my small research database (lol).
all the people i admire or want to study turned out to be either pisces ascendent or pisces moon. is this a coincidence? or i was attracting piscean energy or something?

Bill gates: moon in U. bhadrapada
Elon Musk: asc degree 10 in pisces, in U.Bhadra
Jeff Bezos: Pisces asc, w/ jup in lagna
Michael Jackson: Pisces asc
Pt. Sanjay Rath: Pisces asc

they also have few other planets at same degree same signs as my chart.
I keep wondering what made them who they are? I am sure many people have many planets placed similarly.
I know things that make a person who they are to be seen by ascendent degree, planets placed in ascendent, Dashas, transists and other things also matter. But these people have just the right Ingredients at right proportions

Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 11 Apr 2020

And Steve jobs has moon in u.bhadra as well