Meena lagna and rasi people, share your experiences

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
majestik108
Contributor
Contributor
Meena lagna and rasi people, share your experiences

Post by majestik108 » 12 Aug 2017

Hey everyone.

I'm creating this topic for people with Meena lagna AND rashi (so Moon in the Ascendant in Pisces) to share their charts and experiences in the hopes of understanding ourselves better. Anyone who isn't a Meena lagna and/or rasi who has insights on the subject or questions, feel free to contribute as well.

My planetary positions:

Ascendant in Pisces Revati pada 4
Sun in the 4th in Gemini Punarvasu pada 2
Moon in the 1st in Pisces Purva Bhadrapada pada 4
Mars in the 6th in Leo Purva Phalguni pada 2
Mercury in the 5th in Cancer Punarvasu pada 4
Jupiter in the 7th in Virgo Hasta pada 2
Venus in the 3rd in Taurus Rohini pada 1
Saturn in the 12th in Aquarius Satabishak pada 1
Rahu in the 9th in Scorpio Jyeshta pada 1
Ketu in the 3rd in Taurus Rohini pada 3

I'm currently in the very early stages of my Mercury mahadasha. Around two years into the mahadasha I ended a 3.5 year long relationship that had begun on the tail end of my Saturn-Jupiter dasha due to infidelity on my ex-partner's side. Interestingly enough, I've read a dictum way before all this happened that the 7th lord in the 5th while auspicious in general, will cause the spouse to engage in affairs in the planet's dasha as it is in the 11th house counted from the 7th house and the 11th represents affairs (bhavat bhavam concept).

The resulting chaos from the experience made me learn a great deal about myself, particularly about my emotions and about relationships and social interaction in general. Mercury is activating both my Sun in the 4th house and Jupiter in the 7th house so it makes sense.

One interesting thing I noticed when I began my Mercury dasha is that I'm now more 'conscious'. When I was in my Saturn dasha, it was like I was on autopilot. There was a force that was guiding me towards spirituality by giving me very difficult experiences, but I neither felt the need to fight this force nor was I able to. Basically Shanidev ruled me with an iron grip and it was an amazing dasha because I learned so much about life from it. Even though a lot of people say Saturn is bad for Pisces people, in my case I found every single hardship He put before me to be a great blessing in disguise because it made me experience great personal growth.

That's just something off the top of my head. Let's get a discussion going! :D

ramyaptnk
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Meena lagna and rasi people, share your experiences

Post by ramyaptnk » 14 Sep 2017

Hey, I m a pisces ascendant here...i also began my mercury MD journey recently. Saturn MD was horrendous. Mercury MD continues to be tough but difficulties are much different from sat MD. My moon is placed in 12th house aquarius. Ketu-rahu in 1-7 axis. To add to it all planets except venus are retro. To add further spice to it mars is debilitated in 5th house. Mercury Sun in sag 10th. With such a chart i dont expect much from my life. Not sure which one planet has still kept me going :) .

joyd

Post by joyd » 14 Sep 2017

How old are you both? are in your 40'-43' years age range?If so what happened to you both? in that time of 3 years?share those incidents here..

joyd

ramyaptnk
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ramyaptnk » 15 Sep 2017

Hi Joyd, i am 40. Which 3 years are you referring to?

joyd

Post by joyd » 15 Sep 2017

They are 41-42-43.when you enter in your 40th year? recently or long back?if its very recent like 1or 3 months ,leave it but if its more than 1 year? means what are your findings in these 12 months? if any such incident please share here.if you notice nothing in these 12 months carefully watch one of the event that is going to happen before you complete your 40th year.Especially if your ascendant or moon falls in REvathi constellation.

joyd

ramyaptnk
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ramyaptnk » 15 Sep 2017

Yes, my asc is in revathi nakshatra and i have seen a huge change in my life in the last one year. After continuously working for 19 years of my shani dasa i suddenly decided to quit my job and actually did it! I am currently not doing anything and trying to figure out what i should do for a stress free living.

joyd

Post by joyd » 16 Sep 2017

ramya ji

place your bio-details

joyd

ramyaptnk
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ramyaptnk » 17 Sep 2017

Pob - ulhasnagar, Maharashtra
Tob - 13:50
Dob : 16th dec 1977

joyd

Post by joyd » 18 Sep 2017

Both your lagna and ketu in revathi.Take precautionary measures while handling liquids,water,near river or sea areas,liquids like saline or drinking water or your liquid medications,Acid or floor cleaners. You have to be very careful about these mentioned objects in the coming 3 years period.[from 16-12-2017 to 16-12-2020]

joyd

ramyaptnk
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ramyaptnk » 19 Sep 2017

Oh...that sounds scary...thanks for your advice though!

Rache
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rache » 27 Oct 2017

Hi,a Pisces ascendant person here, went through mercury dasha in childhood and it was excellent according to family members,then next ketu period was moderate,except ketu-rahu period,and ketu-mercury was also good..
Now,going through Venus Mahadasha,and despite being a class 1 malefic for me this period have been superb,specially Venus-venus,Venus-moon,venus-jupiter have been superb,except the venus-rahu period,which was stressful due to family issues..

joyd

Post by joyd » 27 Oct 2017

Rache-my said conditions must be fulfilled .so check whether they are correctly fulfilled or not and then give reply.Read my replies again and come to an understanding what i mentioned.Don't be in hurry in replying.My replies are all a bit deeper in sense.so read them twice ,understand and then respond.

joyd.

Rache
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rache » 27 Oct 2017

Joyd,this reply is not on the basis of your answer or reply ,this reply is based on my own personal real time experiences from different dasas being a Pisces ascendant as the main post asked users of to share Meena lagna to share dasa effects
Actually, I'm in no hurry nor interested replying to your comments..
Thank You

sunshine

Post by sunshine » 28 Oct 2017

I'm too a Pisces ascendant ...
It feels like Pisces ones are unlucky :(
I had breakup with my bf ..& finally I moved on
Don't 8oct 1997
Time 05:05
Place new Delhi

sunshine

Post by sunshine » 28 Oct 2017

I'm too a Pisces ascendant ...
It feels like Pisces ones are unlucky :(
I had breakup with my bf ..& finally I moved on
Don't 8oct 1997
Time 05:05
Place new Delhi :roll:

Rache
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rache » 28 Oct 2017

@sunshine relationship is a topic where each and every ascendant suffers these days,I've seen very few people's charts where they're relationship section is too good and sadly none of them were pisces, Sagittarius,cancer ascendants.

majestik108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by majestik108 » 03 Nov 2017

Good to see so many Pisces people!

I'm not in my 40s by the way, I'm in my early 20s. My ascendant is in Revathi nakshatra though.

@Ramya, Are you in the legal field by any chance? Did you experience any heart troubles during your Saturn dasha? Do you feel like freedom for you lies in material gain? That spiritual considerations are too impractical and material solutions to problems are more effective?

Also I'm guessing you settled in a foreign country during your Saturn dasha? I also see that you find sexual activity to be a spiritual practice of sorts. Deeply psychologically transformative.

I personally feel like career wise, you'd do extremely well during the Mercury dasha you're currently running. It won't be without its hardships but you'll do very well. Your Sun is in the 10th house with Mercury gaining digbala with 166% shadbala strength and both planets have high Vimsopaka strength. You'll definitely see somethings happen in my view.

Has anyone else noticed how odd the lordships for Meena is? Venus rules the 8th house which falls in Libra which right there hits relationships hard. The 7th house is the rasi in which Venus the natural karaka of love, is debilitated. The lagna lord actually gets debilitated in the house of gain, the only sign where this happens, whereas two signs (Cancer and Taurus) both have their ascendant lords exalted in the 11th.

There's more, Saturn the natural karaka of the 12th house actually rules the 12th house IN IT'S MOOLTRIKONA SIGN!!! So right there the interest in spirituality is turned way up. The 5th house of charisma is ruled by a planet that is quite the polar opposite to the natural 5th house ruler, the Sun; which is probably why Pisces people are noted to stand out in a room even without doing anything. The Sun, despite being the best of friends with Jupiter, actually rules the 6th house. The greatest luminary is ruling quite possibly the most destructive house in the whole chart, yet I find that due to the Sun's close friendship with Jupiter, the conflicts represented by the Sun as the 6th lord are neutralized through spiritual understanding, which is something Pisces people are already naturally inclined towards.

I feel like for Pisces, the Sun being the 6th lord is similar in effect to the 8th lord not being malefic for Sagittarius and Capricorn signs due to the planets involved being luminaries.

Pisces is definitely a paradoxical contradiction of a sign.

Rache
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rache » 04 Nov 2017

And because of Sun's rulership of 6th house you won't see any world class leaders of this ascendant.
Most people with pisces are timid,shy, sacrificing and they like to work behind the scenes.
For ex-Rabindranath Tagore,Rahul Dravid etc.

majestik108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by majestik108 » 04 Nov 2017

I agree with that to a degree. I find that a fiery planet like Mars or even the Sun being placed in Leo can change things completely.

I have a Mars in the 6th in Leo aspected by Saturn in the 12th and I'm a very effective leader and enjoy being one, but only do it when people really need guidance rather than imposing my will on them and trying to be in the limelight. Practical leadership is my mantra.

Basically, when the situation calls for it, I can become a very fiery leader. This is probably helped by the fact that Pisces are somewhat chameleon like.

meenuiyer
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by meenuiyer » 15 Mar 2018

I tried to post my miserable experience as a meena rasi person.. but that itself was disapproved by the administrator.. So that proves how unfortunate I am as a Meena Rasi person .. luck is far away at unusual distance, No need to know anything from anybody I hope.. so.. Good Luck to you all n Good bye

Vamanaavataram012
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Vamanaavataram012 » 17 Mar 2018

Meena rashi and ascendants have a peculiar time with Saturn ruling the 12th and 11th house. Every gain is loss, and gain a loss. 12th house and 2nd house is ruled by malefics, this happens with Dhanur rashi as well. There is a choice between mars using money family and possessions or going to higher dharma and truths since he also rules the 9th house, a similar issue with virgo rashi except its a pleasant experience since Venus sooths the 2nd/9th house situation a bit.

astrology765
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by astrology765 » 14 Jul 2018

hi

My date of birth : 9th july 1992 23:04 PM, patna, bihar,india
will my mercury mahadasha will be very bad for me ?

I'm feeling very anxious.

majestik108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by majestik108 » 13 Aug 2018

@meenu, Hey I know about the difficulties that come with being a Meena native, but stay strong! Spirituality is like my wine and I feel like a lot of Pisces can benefit immensely from it. 'Thy will be done' is a mantra I try to live by; despite whatever obstacles or shortcomings you face, remember that all those things are God's will and all the pleasures and sufferings we face are exactly what the Lord wants for us. God never puts anyone through a situation they cannot handle.

In other words, God is our strongest ally and almost a cheerleader of sorts. Keep God in your heart always and nothing can touch you my friend! :)

@Vamana, Very interesting and very accurate too! My Saturn is retrograde at around 2 degrees in Aquarius in the 12th house, so I'm guessing it's giving some results of the 11th as well which makes this placement very weird.

I guess the fact that Pisces being the original 12th house being our ascendant/rashi, Saturn's modus operandi fits the sign quite well. Most Pisces find things of the 12th house to actually be things they [i]enjoy[/i] (such as spirituality, intoxication, sex, loss of boundaries and the general concept of 'freedom'), therefore it makes sense that Pisces natives get gains from losses and losses from gains. I've noticed this pattern quite a bit in my life. The way my life has gone in a material sense, most people question and are stunned by how I'm able to continue to survive as it seems as if I only incur heavy losses materially from an outsider's perspective, and to be honest, that's how it seems to me as well, HOWEVER, despite all the losses, somehow things work out... it's quite strange, but I really have an appreciation of Lord Shani. He's the 'little guy's friend'. If Surya is the high ranking politician disconnected from the masses, Shani is the guy running the soup kitchen and clothing the homeless. Quite a beautiful and misunderstood planet I think...

sanjitdutt

Post by sanjitdutt » 19 Aug 2018

Hi all,

I am Sagi ascendant and Meena rasi..Mt Mercury which has Kendradipati dosha to Jupiter lagna is in the sixth in Taurus and most troublesome. I have been betrayed thrice by Gemini lagna and Kanya rasi people. two of them were women with Rahu and Moon in Kanya. These people come close to me very quickly (Mercury in sixth house of Venus also influencing 11th house of friends) and become enemies soon. I now avoid Mithun and Kanya rasi people. Being a Piscean, I anyway have a strong dislike for logical thinking and believe in spontaneity and creativity. This nature is exactly opposite of Mercury ruled people. Saturn is debilitated in my chart and though I have not seen its dasa, sade sati and its antars have been very cruel to me. I see no point in seeing Saturn or Rahu as some sort of teachers. No matter how much good karma you do or live a clean life, they will continue to torment you. Its all a matter of perspective depending on their positions in our chart. To someone whose Saturn is relatively well placed, he or she will find Saturn's experiences beneficial. For people like me with a debilitated Saturn or Rahu Moon conjunction, we will continue to be punished even if we do no wrong and people around us behave like donkeys but still thrive. Debilitated Saturn or Rahu Moon conjunctions probably denote past life karma which must be paid for. There are many many instances in my life where I have not made any mistake but still paid for it while other sinners have walked free and actually benefited from their wrong deeds. So this whole thing about Saturn being a teacher is all crap to me. The fact is a debilitated Saturn or Rahu Moon conjunct is like a broken machine that will continue to give bad output and can never be fixed.

majestik108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by majestik108 » 19 Aug 2018

Hi Sanjit thanks for the detailed response! Enjoyed reading that.

I've had similar experiences with a Libra moon, never knew the lagna but I strongly suspect it was Gemini. What I've learned is that I'm attracted to and attract Gemini/Virgo heavy people because I'm attracted to their practicality above all else, but the problem is that this practicality comes in the extremes for these two signs which is actually unhealthy (the same goes for Pisces and Sagittarius, extremes but in the other direction) which as you've found out ends up actually creating a strong dislike in us because Gemini/Virgo can be logical to the point of ruthlessness (not a bad thing, it is what it is).

What I've realized is that a Taurus would actually fit me way more than a Mercurian person. Think about it, Venus is exalted in Pisces so there's that natural attraction right there and most importantly, Taurus has the logical nature to a PRACTICAL level, they can be sensual when necessary and rational in others. Being good with money is an added bonus I think considering how terrible we are with money. :p

I've also noticed that I have way better relationships with people who's Venus are well placed. Might seem obvious but I think it's significant since I've noticed people who have powerful, well-placed Venus in their charts gravitate to me (and me to them) like moths to a flame. Guys became friends, girls instantly open up, it's quite nice being a Pisces in that way. :)

With Saturn, believe it or not, I actually know where you're coming from. Thing is, from my understanding, Saturn never really 'gets better' in terms of a layman's understanding of what that phrase means regardless of how well placed it is (even if it is a vargottama exalted yogakaraka), it just gets slightly (emphasis on slightly) easier.

A reason why I consider Saturn a teacher (and an amazing one at that) is because he's actually unbiased to a fault. Saturn doesn't really care about good/bad right/wrong, he really cares about whether you're living in a way that's true to yourself, if you aren't, he torments you endlessly until you either get it or break.

Saturn causes Sasa yoga, which captures this nature of Saturn perfectly. JHora gives the description as 'wandering leader of free spirit'. That's what Saturn is at his highest state.

In my case, I used to suffer endlessly despite my Saturn being well placed up until I realized something that was like a key to some sort of wonderful mystery that eluded me forever up until that point...

Saturn's ends the torment as soon as you learn the lesson it is trying to teach you in that particular situation. This lesson is one that involves being true to myself, which requires a lot of introspection, contemplation and time spent in solitude perhaps even meditating (all things represented by Saturn btw) to know who I am. Soon as I learn the lesson and start acting accordingly, Saturn says 'ok, you passed. Now here's my next challenge for you'. Saturn's ultimate goal weirdly enough is to liberate you (in mundane terms, to make you self-confident) which is again why it represents everything related to the path towards liberation (karaka of the 8th and 12th house).

Saturn in Aquarius captures Saturn's nature perfectly too. He actually shares the sign he's most comfortable with (his mooltrikona) with Rahu who's considered the most materialistic and greedy planet who can even lead to criminal tendencies, but Saturn doesn't care and quite likes Rahu too...

How is your Mars placed if you don't mind me asking?