11th lord in mutual aspect with 2nd lord in dushthanas?

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
majestik108
Contributor
Contributor
11th lord in mutual aspect with 2nd lord in dushthanas?

Post by majestik108 » 04 Aug 2017

Hey everyone.

I have a question regarding my chart and this is something I haven't found much specific information about so hopefully it helps others too.

My birth details:

10 July 1993
00:14 AM (close to midnight)
Colombo, Sri Lanka

The planetary positions I'm mentioning are based on J Hora author recommended settings which uses Pushya Paksha ayanamsa amongst other things.

In this chart, the ascendant is Pisces and 2nd lord Mars is in the 6th in Leo while the 11th lord Saturn is in the 12th in Aquarius mutually aspecting each other and Rahu in Scorpio in the 9th. The 2nd lord is also aspecting the 5th lord Moon in the ascendant.

My question is, what is the potential for wealth in this chart? I've read in many places that the above mentioned associations are good for material wealth, but in my case malefics are involved and the associations have links to dushthana houses.

Any input would be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: 11th lord in mutual aspect with 2nd lord in dushthanas?

Post by revribhav » 06 Aug 2017

The chart assures you wealth ,I cannot predict a windfall.

majestik108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by majestik108 » 06 Aug 2017

Thanks for the response revribhav! Hearing that is very reassuring at a time like this.

Could you please explain what you see in my chart with regards to wealth? In terms of planetary positions I mean. I'm a Jyotish hobbyist and enjoy learning.

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 22 Aug 2017

You may do well to study other charts, astrology may turn out as a dangerous hobby...