All my Planets in the Correct Signs for Representing Lord Vishnu Avatars

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
All my Planets in the Correct Signs for Representing Lord Vishnu Avatars

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 14 Apr 2017

Hi Learned Members

My positions of the planets are all in the right signs bringing out the essence of the avatars of Vishnu as told in the puranic stories.

(My apologies if the spellings there is an error).

Mars in Aires - Narasimha - Generally absent until there is adharma around when he would put things right. Narasimha came out the pillar of the building.

Sun in Gemini - Rama - He left the kingdom to be the titullur ruler and then came back to be thing - This is shown by the fact that the throne is Leo but Gemini is 11th to Leo which stands for the gain of throne. But Aires is the birth of the throne (the fortune of a throne) and Geminin being 3rd to Aires shows the leaving initially of the throne just bequeathed.

Moon in Capricorn - Krishna - Of all the avatars, Krishna was the one who incarnated on Earth to relieve the general suffering of the common masses. Capricorn is the 7th to Cancer of the masses. Capricorn is like the mate to Cancer and the Moon here the signifcation shows just what has been just said.

Venus in Cancer - Parashurama - Eliminate the warrior caste. Kills the mother in a spiritual sense (Venus and Moon, the significator of Mother, are enemies and yet Parashurama revive the mother (the mother is rejuvenated and has long life despite all illnesses). Parashurama is also supposed to train Kalki with celestial weapons - Cancer is the spiritual sign and the king (Parashurama is the next Manu for the next yuga cycle).

Venus is born out of Pushya is Cancer. I have Venus in Pushya.

Mercury in Taurus - Buddha - Buddha taught the masses that materiality was the cause of all suffering. Moon is exalted and Moolatrikona in Taurus. Moon represents Earthly desires.

Buddhism lacks the concept of a God where one worship for everlasting life. Taurus deals mostly with our current life on Earth and not the after-life.

Jupiter in Aquarius - Vamana - In my earlier posts, I have already explained that this position represents Vamana placing his foot on the head of Bali. Bali represents the splendour, Raja Yoga (Saturn is Moolatrikona in Aquarius) and spirituality of Aquarius who is very dutiful towards God.

Saturn in Capricorn - Koorma the Tortoies - Helped in churning the ocean and being the beast of burden. Saturn in Capricorn epitomises that. The goal is to get all the benefits for the Gods and Demons, spiritual and material for both groups. Capricorn represents work done for that intent and yet the rewards that came out both groups did not know what it was beforehand, so Capricorn represents a sign of Karma Yoga, where we work not fully realising what the specific rewards are. (A stronger Karma Yoga would be where we do not expect any rewards at all, so you can see even the Gods and Demons have this weakness just like human beings).

Ketu in Capricorn - Matsya the fish - The fish can live anywhere, land or sea, in this parable. This is just like Capricorn, sign of the mythical creature. It grows big until even the ocean cannot fit it. The fish then save the last human being together with other pairs of animals on Earth. Ketu in Capricorn thus represents the breaking away from Karma (the deluge) to attain Moksha (via the boat which also the last human being also brought in the Vedas into the boat).

Best Regards
Khoo

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: All my Planets in the Correct Signs for Representing Lord Vishnu Avatars

The portion on Rama the first line should read as :

He left the kingdom to the titillur ruler and then came back to be king.

Typing error.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

My Rahu is in Cancer; Rahu is the boar that broght the Earth and the Vedas from deep under the sea to the surface. Mother Earth and Vedas is Cancer.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

In earlier post, I mentioned that my Ishtar Devata is kalki - 12th to Atmakaraka Moon in Navamsa is my Navamsa Ascendant.

Look at Wikipedia under kalki under the Padma Purana section where it was mentioned that Lakshmi would be born in the Lion City - in modern context that would be Singapore - and she would receive kalki as her husband.

Any other guy who receive her as a wife would be turned into a woman with the exception of kalki. That is according to Wikipedia.

I love jewelry.

Could the Goddess reside in me? I love to spend too just like her but my aim is to be with Krishna as I talk about the ways of reaching him and I do have a Vishnu Yoga in my chart with the focal planet, the Sun, in the 12th, in Lakshmi's house.

I do have a big piece of Lapis Lazuli which attracts the Goddess and the 9 face rudraksha bead which represents durga. I am considering buying the 10 face rudraksha which represents krishna.

Regards
Khoo

tandav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tandav » 14 Apr 2017

Yo man, I really really love jewellery and some bling bling too, but it doesn't make us goddesses.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Yes, but the planetary positions......with Pushya as the Yogi point right on my Ascendant to ripen my karma........how about the Lion City too?

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 15 Apr 2017

The logic is that Lakshmi, the mate of Vishnu, eould understand all the incarnations that he has.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 19 Apr 2017

Another thing is this. If you take it that all retrogade planets work through the opposite sign in which it is placed, and the principle not just for retrogade exalted planets, then my Saturn can be considered to be in Cancer.

In this case Koorma the tortoise in the puranic story about churning up the ocean, can be likened to churning up Mother Earth, which is 75% water, to unearth her treasures. My Venus in Cancer is one such treasure. Venus represents Lakshmi.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

And don't forget the Parijata tree unearth as well signified by the yoga in the 7th house where Saturn and the Moon, lord of Mother Earth (Cancer), are situated.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Actually the whole sibject of this post becomes very fascinating.

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » 19 Apr 2017

With all due respect sir, I've never seen Lord Vishnu telling so much about himself :)

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 20 Apr 2017

Not Lord Vishnu but Lakshmi.

rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rita » 20 Apr 2017

Kalki Purana states that Padma, the beloved of Kalki, who is the incarnation of Lakshmi lives at "Dwipa Sinhale" (i.e, island of the lion). This is a reference to Sri Lanka.
Warm Regards

Rita

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Yet there are also others who claim that Sri Lanka is not a Sinhalese country. See this link.

http://www.island.lk/2008/10/23/opinion5.html

This ariicle, is however, written to refute that opinion. But my point of contention is that not everyone is agreeable to the fact that Sri Linka is a Sinhalese country.

Singapore, on the other hand, has always had the image that it is founded based on the Lion being spotted by the Sultan of Singapore while he was out hunting.

Singapore is also a racially mixed country. And is prosperous AND stable. Highly secular country yet knowledge on the various religious denominations existing within it. Mostly Chinese.

These are all manifested significations of Venus, the deity of Lakshmi.

Rgds

rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

However studies have shown that lions never lived in Singapore and that the legendary 'lion' seen by the prince was most likely a Malayan tiger.
Warm Regards

Rita

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 20 Apr 2017

Off-topic or maybe not..
but from my personal experience, I have learnt self-glamourization can be gratifying to some extent - but it doesn't go a long way to give any practical results or solutions - it neither gives relief from frustration and loneliness nor any empathizing audience.
I have been striving to be modest these days - but it's difficult, I know to change an intrinsic personality trait, but I am trying.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Rita

If you have read religious myths long enough within the ambit of Vedic Astrology for corroboration, a myth need not tie in with physical reality in order for it to have potent real-life effects. But the corroborative effect comes from the relevant planet (in this case Venus because he is Lakshmi) significations tying in with both the reality of the scriptures (tiger is also the consort of Lakshmi via Venus even if the scriptures say it is a lion) and tying in with the physical reality, in this case current reality because we are taking abou the forthcoming of kalki, and that reality I just mentioned like our mix racial composition, the fact which we are mostly Chinese and the fact that Merlion is our country's symbol.

Devdutt Pattanaik blog on myths epitomises the fact on the myth making part but not the part on planets since he is not a vedic astrologer.
Last edited by Khoo Hock Leong on 20 Apr 2017, edited 1 time in total.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Self revelation is always required in occult science like vedic astrology or even in various aspects of spiritual truths. The glamour part comes from the eyes of the beholder which may or may not be fueled by the revealer.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Rita

Another thing is that in any ancient revelation whether scriptural or astrological, it can also denote something occuring down later years especially anthing related to kalki where he is imminently forthcoming as of now, so Singapore may not have been realised as an external reality millions of years ago, but exists now.

This point I make is for the benefit of the general reader in case they are wondering what has ancient revelation got to do with a modern city.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Actually I was thinking I am such a laid back kind of personality, not taking part in any active movement, so how can I spearheading the masses receiving kalki.

God answered my prayer for that too.

If you go to the Spiritual Science Research Foundation website, they mentioned that we are now in the initial years of kali yuga main cycle, but towards the end of kali yuga sub-cycle, so after World War 3 which they say will occur from 2017-2018 (one mystic outside this organisation even claim it will occur in May 2018), 1000 years of peace would reign. The advent of kalki is still a long way off but the commencement of the Satya sub-yuga is imminent.

Setting up of the kingdom would be from 2019 to 2023.

So I guess my role for now is just a supporting one.......like revealing these facts in this website. More active role would depend on God's mission for me.

Christianity does reveal there is the beast ruling over the masses during the 1000 years of peace of this world kingdom. My relationship on how to handle this, I would need to depend on God's directions and grace.

rathore
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rathore » 20 Apr 2017

Planets are linked to Avtars, not signs. And should one explain away how 'signs' represent avatars then two signs will become devoid of any Vishnu Avtars. And the way you explained away signs linked to Avtars, one can link any sign to any Avtar.

For e.g. Moon in Aquarius: Krishna - because, per your statement, Krishna was born to relive the general suffering of the common masses. And since 7th to Aquarius is Leo (King's sign) so by derivation Aquarius is the 'public' sign. Therefore he was born to relive general suffering. Besides Krishna showed his Vishwaroop to Arjun while in public (Aquarius by derivation).

Moon in Pisces: Krishna - because Krishna had many Gopies (kanyas) looking for him and the 7th from thereon is Virgo (Kanya) looking at Pisces. Besides Krishna showed his Vishwaroop to Arjun by giving him divya drishti, which is only possible with Pisces because it's the last moksh trikon sign.

Moon in Libra: Krishna - because Krishna liked butter too much and the 7th house (naturally Libra) rules milk products. Besides Krishna showed his Vishwaroop to Arjun while in the natural public sign of Libra.

And so on ...

One can see anything can be explained away this way to the point that one can make the same theme occur (e.g. Vishvaroop in all three cases above) for all cases. In one line, you are using too many loose (to the extent of imaginary) derivatives upon derivatives in your posts.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

The mystic who predicted World War 3 outside the Spiritual Science Resaerch Foundation is May 2017 and NOT May 2018.

Typing error.

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 20 Apr 2017

I tried being diplomatic - obviously I couldn't.
I am better off being straight forward ..so here it is : YOU ARE CRAZY!

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

In the scriptures there are always parables where sages were deemed crazy. Also tenets where the wise ones are told to live alone and follow their inner calling to live alone and get to God regardless of what others think.

Do you know that I lost 2 gold rings but found back the 2nd one which was to replace the 1st. This 2nd one I bought has Lakshmi inscribed on it.

rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Khoo Hock Leong wrote:
20 Apr 2017
The mystic who predicted World War 3 outside the Spiritual Science Resaerch Foundation is May 2017 and NOT May 2018.

Typing error.
Over the years there have been many 'saints', 'mystics' and self-proclaimed messengers of God who have claimed that they are an Avatar and some have even claimed to be Kalki avatar. Many have also predicted World War 3 and some have predicted end of the Kaliyug or end of the world, with predicted dates and timelines. So far NONE of those events have happened on those predicted dates.

May 2017 is next month......

The same people who make the predictions are also very good at explaining away when their prediction does not come true. Let's see what explanations we get from the 'mystic' when World War 3 does not happen in May 2017.
Warm Regards

Rita