Going Directly to Krisna -Last Spiritual Method

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Going Directly to Krisna -Last Spiritual Method

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 05 Apr 2017

Hi Learned Members

This 6th and last spiritual way of reaching krishna (or shiva which is equivalent) is to defer all your decisions in life to them. It is good to be consistent and choose only one of them even though both are equivalent since unless your spirituality is very advanced, you may think of them as the same.

1st bhava is shiva and 10th bhava is krishna. Wear the 1 face or 10 face rudraksha accordingly for spearheading your resolve accordingly. Reciting mantras also help. All these are via the 5th house route (discussed previously under Parabrahma) which helps to support this direct route.

Best Regards
Khoo

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Going Directly to Krisna -Last Spiritual Method

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 05 Apr 2017

The 13-face bead is also quite effective as the remainer of 13 after dividing by 12 is 1 which corresponds to the 1st bhava which is Shiva.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 06 Apr 2017

The six ways to reaching God ties in nicely with the six weaknesses found in man.

6th bhava is also the 9th to the 10th bhava of Krishna meaning the fortune to reaching Krishna.

10th bhava is also the 5th to the 6th bhava, the outcome for man's struggle to know and get close to God.

The 6th bhava is thus not just only for mundane matters only and through the overcoming of evil, strife and obstacles, we can get to know God better.

Astroboyprakuchan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Astroboyprakuchan » 09 Apr 2017

Hi Khoo jI,

I have been slowly making up my mind on enrolling myself in ISCKON as a full time Devotee. But I have a problem with respect to one of your previous posts which mentioned that having Rahu in 9th house causes the CURSE OF DHARMA AND ISTA DEVTHA.

I have sign exchange with 6th house in most of my divisional chart. I have gone through a lot of online posts under the term CURSE OF ISTA DEVTA but nothing is sinking properly into my head. If you could explain about that in detail that would help with my decision for which I am facing dilemma since I have rahu 9th house in birth chart and rahu itself is my d9 ASC which aspects 9th plus exalted rahu in my d10 chart 9th house.

I know I am asking a selfish question here for which you dont usually respond but I am asking this in terms of me trying to preach ISKCON Cult to the world, if I were to take up this step the other planetary placements in my chart just falls into the places like retro jupiter in 2nd house(in nakshatra of Rahu) which is about not being able to stop preaching whatever knowledge they poses which I did from time immemorial which also aspects 6th house and 8th house which has 10 lord in it and 10th house too and lot of other planetary placements too.

When I first figured this out I was very happy but then I encountered your posts which said that rahu in 9th causes CURSE OF THE ISTA DEVTA because my ista devta is Krishna since my AK and 12th from AK (Moon) are both Vargothamma.

So please even through it is a selfish question... please please please help me by explaining what you really meant by CURSE OF ISTA DEVTA.

Regards,
AB

Details:
6:45PM
28/11/1989
Mysore (Karnataka State, India)

PS:
I have been meditating on that term since I encountered it and I have roughly guessed what it could actually mean.

The whole concept of ISKCON is liberation (Via Bhakthi yoga) into vaikunta but not merging with the Brahman for which we use 12th house as you said in your other posts(Via Gnana Yoga). They highly condemn the activities that people do in this material world which are not directed towards Krishna like even worshiping any of the Demi-GOds like Shiva to the point that if provoked they wont mind picking a fight or even as simple as going to Movie. Even though I understand this concept of liberation to some extent and with what kind of Mindset they are actually making their statements, I still refuse believe that the material world itself is not bad as they try to make it sound. Because if we are part and parcel of Krishna and we ended up desiring a thing which we couldnt full fill in spiritual realm we end up falling here where we can truly enjoy it and once its done via bhakthi yoga or Gnana yoga we can return back to God Head. Its like Krishna voluntarily detach himself of his bad souls and sends them to material world so he can keep himself clean plus we are eternal and Yugas keeps repeating itself one after another which is a never ending process.

So I actually choose to believe that what ISKCON supposed to do is to teach people how to not get side tracked from there original goal for which they took birth in this Material world which we can figure out via Astrology. Even the material for Astrology is also provided by Krishna himself just by another plenary expansion of himself which had the knowledge about Scriptures.

I can actually discuss this in deeper levels but since I also know that having Rahu in ASC makes the native bit lost in world of their own which I truly am even before all this. So I dont what to take the wrong decision and end up embarrassing myself. Also, my 6th lord dasha is about to start in June. So please help me Guruji.

Few points I encounter in deeper level in terms of Bhaki Yoga:
Rahu in Nakshatra of Mars(9th house) - Mars in Nakshatra of Jupiter (6th house, Also aspects rahu) - Jupiter in Nakshatra of Rahu (2nd house, Also aspects Mars)

6th lord Venus which is Vargothmma in 9th pada of Sagitarius (U.Ashada pada 1)falls into the 4th pada of Moola Nakshatra in d9 which is about roots,spiritual stuff.

And Mercury which represents Krishna as you mentioned fall into Shravana nakshatra in d9 whose deity is Vishnu in D9 6TH HOUSE. and then gets sign exchanged with Saturn in Virgo, get exalted. Dont know this represents. :|

So please help me. Your advise means a lot to me.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 09 Apr 2017

Can you post me the link where I mentioned about this concept on the Ishta Devata?

Thanks.

marian i.
Contributor
Contributor

Post by marian i. » 09 Apr 2017

Hare Krishna,

Dear Prabhu, how sure are you about your time of birth? If it is with 8 min later you have Gemini Lagna. Thus, is this chart rectified or not? For this time, you have Saturn in Lagna in Navamsa, and this gives fear to speak in front of the crowds. Is this true in your case?
Because I am not sure about time, I will not say more about your chart for now.

[Don't preach on forums about bhakti, because many persons which are reading this will have bad feelings about it, and they will commit offences in their minds, at least (thus, you will commit an offence by this, as well- that list of the 11 offences. Bhakti Yoga it is the highest Path, but is not for everyone, and every bhakta will tell you not to preach on these kind of forums ].

Haribol!

Regards,
Marian

Astroboyprakuchan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Astroboyprakuchan » 10 Apr 2017

Hi Khoo Ji,

Its based on two of your post actually,

Post 1:

Link:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=33017&p=237289&hilit=rahu#p237289
You say:
Rahu is not good in the 9th as it misses its target of God.

Post 2:

Link:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10783&p=80188&hilit=dharma#p80188
You say:
while Atmakaraka in Dhanu navamsa (Particularly if atmakaraka is Budha) can even cause the curse of Dharma and Ishta Devata. (So this Curse of Dharma and Ishta Devata is the million dollar question for me right now)

I have my AK Venus Vargothama in Dhanur Rasi. I wasnt really bothered about it when I first read as I was not much of a God believer back then. Then I learnt about my ista devta and your post which I had read from few months back just hit me in the back of my head and I had to know what you really meant by that. So Please anything in depth about it would help me a lot.

Regards,
AB

Astroboyprakuchan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Astroboyprakuchan » 10 Apr 2017

Hi Marian Ji,

I am still relatively very new to ISKCON and God in general, just 2 months back I started visiting and I only started going because I learnt the concept of ista devta and seeing that both my AK and 12th from AK are both Vargothamma I just had to visit it and find out myself about it. Otherwise I would have stayed a borderline Atheist all my life. Then I ended up reading the Prabupada's books. The Journey of Self Discovery and Science of self-realization were exactly what I was looking for all my life. Being an introvert lot of things werent making sense to me since I was very young(Mercury MD was running) and these books solved most of my questions so I was convinced that the world is frack and that I should just enroll myself but didnt wanted to rush and regret later.

So I am extremely sorry if I somehow hurt your or any of the readers feelings. That was not my point. Thanks for point out my mistake and the concern post, I wasnt aware that I might invoke such bad karma with that. Also if you could say something about the list of 11 offences you are speaking about that would help me a lot. You can mail me at astroboyprakuchan@[No Personal Contact Details on Public Forum].com, just to be on the safe side.

As per my chart rectification, I haven't had it done professionally but I have meditated on it since the first day I was actually able to read it properly as I was in search of the quest of finding out why I am really the I am. Because I was that weird kid which students talk about all the way till my Degree completion. And I hardly have any friends. Now I am thinking about getting it rectified but Jobless though.

As for stage fear, nope not at all. I would get a little inconvenient since I am an introvert but if people want to listen to me going full nerd on something of my interest I would talk till I bore them to death. And that leo rising in navamsa with rahu in it really suites me on the inside. Thats why I think I actually like most of Khoo Jis posts.

Regards,
AB

marian i.
Contributor
Contributor

Post by marian i. » 10 Apr 2017

Hare Krishna,

I was not hurt by your post, because I am too involved in Bhakti Yoga path, I just wanted to say that thing concerning the offences (I will send to you something about that).
I think that it was my small error in entering your t.o.b., thus as you say that you have Navamsa Lagna in Leo, it is possible to be so. If you want, I can do that rectification, here or through email. I just want to do this as a service to you.
My story is mostly as in your case (atheist, then suddenly I become very interest in God and the rest).

That rectification will be made on the basis of some question about your past (like how many brothers you have; when you started the education period; what was the subject of it etc.). But you must think if you want to be done in public or not (it is the same thing for me).

Regards,
Marian

Astroboyprakuchan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Astroboyprakuchan » 11 Apr 2017

Hi Marian Ji,

I feel like atheists turned theist are the one who can enjoy the highest of ecstasy.

Thanks a lot for the helping service.

Hare Krishna

Regards ,
AB

Astroboyprakuchan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Astroboyprakuchan » 12 Apr 2017

Hi Marian Ji,

Thanks alot for the help.

Hi Khoo Ji,

Please post ay your convenience. Not in any hurry.

Regards,
AB