BHADRA YOGA - EFFECT FULL OR NILL

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
dcrack
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
BHADRA YOGA - EFFECT FULL OR NILL

Post by dcrack » 27 Mar 2017

Greetings to all!!

I am new to astrology. It's just been a year since i started reading books on astrology. I seem to have somewhat above average horoscope. I have few doubts regarding some yogas and effect of ketu in my chart. I would be more than grateful if someone can discuss with me some key points so that I can learn from it.

D.O.B - 07 SEPTEMBER 1989
TIME - 13.31
PLACE - MANGALORE

Looking forward for a healthy discussion and learning.

Regards.

dcrack
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: BHADRA YOGA - EFFECT FULL OR NILL

Post by dcrack » 04 Apr 2017

Hello Ak ji

Thanks for your reply. I am sure we can have good discussion here.

Firstly, only similarity is the sun/mars/ketu combination in leo. But, please note that, in yours, ketu is very powerful. Ketu being in his own nakshatra + kuja in ketu nakshtra.

Since your ketu dasha is running, i would like to know few things. Please share it if possible.

1. did you or your father undergo any operation in ketu dasha?
2. Did budha dasha bring lot of success and money ?

I am asking because. You too have bhadra yoga but budha is in the nakshtra of sun ( vyayadipathi). Hence, as per my limited knowledge, budha dasa wouldn't have given the bhadra yoga phala.

please correct me if i am wrong. I am a beginer.

Thanks.

dcrack
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by dcrack » 09 Apr 2017

Dear Anand Ji

Its a Good Thing to know that Budha DASA was good for you. I would like to know your analysation on your Bhadra Yoga.

1. MErcury being in lagna is Retrogade.
2. Mercury is in vyayadipathi nakshtara ( Sun), who is again with Mars and Ketu.
3. Sun is neecha in the navamsha.

Kindly give your view point.

I have read that Sun and moon cannot be considered bad if they are holding 6/8/12 th houses. But, I feel that they would have something to do with those houses being the lord of the house.
Bhadra Yoga is all about having beautiful appearance and having a huge name and fame.

My bhadra yoga: Buddha in 10th in virgo but in moon nakshatra ( eight lord) who is in 12th. I did have lot of tensions and huge monitory losses. BUT, i never felt the pinch of losing huge money in my dealings. May be that is what bhadra yoga is? It gave me losses due to 8/12 house relationship but also gave me the strength and power to not bother much.

You too have a relationship with the 12th house for your bhadra yoga.

regards

Astroboyprakuchan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Astroboyprakuchan » 15 Apr 2017

Hi Learned members,

Since you are speaking about Bhadra yoga, I got a friend who has mercury in ASC in like 5-6 divisional charts. Maybe because mercury in placed in like 0.17 degree or something. Birth time is rectified. What can this native expect in the future?

25/9/1991
05:46AM
Mysore

The natives Mercury MD has already passed nothing good happened but a lot of bad things did. The native is quite dumb for a person with exalted mercury in ASC as well. Any idea why?

A local astrologer had predicted that the native might get a glimpse of the past life/s. Not like for 100% sure but there is a good chance. Does Bhadra Yoga help with seeing past?

Let me guys know what you think.

Regards,
AB