Exalted venus in d1 and Conbust venus in d9 query?

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Astro__Girl
Contributor
Contributor
Exalted venus in d1 and Conbust venus in d9 query?

Post by Astro__Girl » 27 Mar 2017

Hi all,

I was reading a chart where venus is exalted in D1 and is combust within 2 degrees in Capricorn in D9?

I know other aspects are required to analyse but considering only these placements can you please suggest what transformation does a person's relationship goes thru as d9 becomes activated?

Thanks and Regards.

Astroboyprakuchan
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Exalted venus in d1 and Conbust venus in d9 query?

Post by Astroboyprakuchan » 27 Mar 2017

Hi Darshini,

Sorry can't format properly, phone has been man handled for too long.

I have been trying to look at the the world from my retro Jupiters way. If you have seen the video about Pai paddathi from KRSchannel on YouTube, I suggest you see that first. From that video it's clear cut that Venus would bring lot of 9 house attributes to my life. Because it's pada is 9 and cycle is 9 plus venus in sun Nakshatra so it's sign falls on 9th house from placement of venus and suns moolatrikona also its own house so again 9th house .
So in total it's 4 times that 9 and sun gets exalted in Aries which is 5th from my Venus.

So it's clear cut that when Venus gets activated it will bring me lot of 9th house actives plus 5th house as well.

And you know what, it did. I got served so hard with so little interaction. Even with all the initusion my chart grants me, l have no idea how this girl got through all these checkpoints so easily and just crushed me inside out. I now see the world for what it is, an illusion. A BEA effing utiful illusion. And the amount of knowledge I gained out of this me meeting her is just unexplainable. I got my eyes opened. One after another, all my mundane materialistic problems got answered. It was like she was the missing puzzle.

If you are thinking typical Scorpio in love gets crossed and this happened. Nope, you are wrong. The amount of words I exchanged with her was just 10 to 20 words, that's All the conversation I ever had and that's all it took. All I needed to do was drop my guard. I did and boom reality.

If you can see my chart it's very clear. Venus in Sagittarius and in 9th pada which is vargothama and pushkaramsa. And it falls on 4th pada of moksha in moola Nakshatra, roots, in d9. also, in d10 it's placed in Virgo ASC debilitated and debilitated Rahu in 9th house getting NBRY from mars. Also, from KRSchannel Facebook post, it's clear that Venus shows its debilitation results to 12th house from where it sits which is my 7th house since Venus is in 8th house. And my 7th lord in 6th house in d1 and in d9 after sign exchange. Venus in 5th house d9 so it will show debilitation results in 4th house of home and exaltation result at 10th of where Krishna resides.
12 th from AK is our ista devta which is moon equals Krishna plus Anuradha Nakshatra devotion and 10th house of d9 is Taurus Krishna birth sign and my moon from Anuradha in d9 as well aspects Krishna's birth Nakshatra pada which happens to its exaltation sign and Nakshatra. Moon is in Scorpio again in d10 and in Pisces in d60 of moksha sign in 9th house.
AK in 5th house in d9 equals Dharma pariyani.

Rahu in 9th house d1 and I can see my desire building up to be religious day by day. Sun Moon In Anuradha Nakshatra of Devotion. 7th lord in Vishaka Nakshatra again radha.

Also, priests do selfless service which is seen from 6th house. If. You can pull up my chart, you can see sign exchange between 6th house and random House all the way till d60. Also, priests shouldn't have ego so debilitated sun in d9 which happens to my d9 lagna lord.

And many more.

If you have read everything I wrote with my shietty formatting you are awesome.

Also, can you elaborate on the meditating on the Lord post you made on chanting or meditation post that would be very grateful.

Also, can you please tell what you see in my upcoming venus MD.

Thanks and regards,
AB

Astroboyprakuchan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Astroboyprakuchan » 27 Mar 2017

Hi Astrogirl,

Awch... It was meant for another thread of mine. Since site keeps getting offline automatically every now and then, I copy paste the reply to my thread here in hurry. Sorry for spoiling your post.

At MODs, I don't know how to delete the above post I made. Please delete it while you guys accept this post of mine.

To answer your question, I don't think combustion occurs in divisional charts. You can also know about that by going through your daily life experience with women in general. Since it's exalted in d1 and combust in d9. Is your relationship is like on the surface all smiles and stuff but they don't think a second to back stab you when they get chance. Since Venus is karaka for relationship.

You can also judge it based on any intimate relationship you have or had. Since d9 relates to spouse in general.

Also, for girls Venus represents the quality of the married life. Jupiter might be the karaka for husband but the quality of the marriage/relationship is seen from Venus only. If your relationship is all sunshine and rainbows to the out side world but if it's cracking on the inside you can judge it based on that. Also, if it's in an uppachay house in d1 or d9, it will improve over time.

Then again, I am very basic when it comes to predictions. I am just here to get to the depts of my own chart. So I hope other learned members shed some light on this post.

Regards and sorry again,
AB

Darshini

Post by Darshini » 31 Mar 2017

Dear Astro_girl,

As far as I know, planets do not become combust in divisional charts. Degrees are counted for lagna chart, and to see which house planets go in divisional charts, but once that is determined, you no longer consider degrees in the varga charts. So planet would be simply considered in conjunction with Sun, but not combust in Navamsa.

Sincerely, Darshini