Guru as Maraka Graha

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Guru as Maraka Graha

Post by Lex » 31 Mar 2017

neelkumar wrote:
25 Mar 2017
Retrograde Jupiter in Aquarius ascendant in my Lagna chart is the perhaps the worst placements as compared to positioning of any other planets.

I don't know why I am posting this - but I am so low and lost-out that I should share it with the world - as to how drained I am feeling day after day since the start of Guru Mahadasha.
Maybe, soon, I will put an end to all of these..
Hi
I will use two system of astrology, 1. K.P.System and 2. Jaimini astrology. BTW, your time of birth as mentioned is not correct, for K.P. System I need an accurate, I have rectified your birth time.

Lets start with Jaimini system

Vakri Guru in Kumbha Lagna, Shani in 5th Trikona dasa, I am analyzing with

Your Amatya Karaka is Shukra, who is yoga karaka but in 6th

Ironically you are running Thula dasa ( Shukra is the lord), which started from September 2010and will end in September 2019

Lets see the Argala and Virodha argala

Rahu Chandra Kuja Budha and Ravi gives a positive Argala, however Virodha Argala by Shukra, who is Dasa lord as well as your Amk in 10th of natal chart on Chandra, who is 10th lord

Guru from 5th gives argala, blessed by Guru for your intelligence, there is no virodha argala of the beneficial argala by Guru

Your 10th place or Professional karmas got hit in this Libra dasa period by Libra lord and 10th lord from Libra or rather in otherwords 6th lord of ypur natal chart

Fundamental issue happened your career got Rogered of bad placement of yoga karaka of your chart

Lets see 10th from Amk... There is no issue, than why you are not getting the job?

Lets see at Amk's placement, Shani ( your lagna lord of natal chart and 12th lord) causing obstruction argala to Sun who is 7th lord, for change
Till September 2019 completion, there is bleak chances of getting a job, the next dasa is Vrichika, which I haven't evaluated for your career prospects ( I AM VERY SORRY TO SAY, TRUTH HAS TO BE TOLD)

K.P.System of astrology

Your Guru dasa started exactly from Jan1st 2011 onwards
Guru in lagna bhava, excellent position and Guru in Purvaprostabadha nk and in sub of Guru, excellent
Your 10th cusp falls in Vrichika in Jyesta nk and in sub of Rahu
Rahu in Jyesta nk

Your Budha and Kuja in rapt conjunction, joint results of bhavas 3, 5,8,10,7
Rahu represents both Kuja and Budha, and Rahu in 9th bhava , though 10th in nirayana rasi
All the above two are significators 8,5 and 10, while Rahu for 9th as well
Guru dasa started in Jan 2011

Kuja, Budha's relation with Dasanatha lord is very adverse ( Kuja is career lord, while Budha is 5th lord, which indicates for loosing of job, speculations, delays( 8th lord), 3rd moving out ( Kuja and Budha too)

You are running Guru dasa Budha Bhukti, till December 2017, there will be no possibility of getting a job

Lets see can you do business, 7th cusp sub is Rahu ?
Rahu in 9th bhava
Rahu's relation with Guru is very bad, you are running Guru dasa, business is Out of question

The next Bhukti is Ketu in Guru dasa

Ketu in 3rd bhava but in rapt conjunction with 4th cusp, Ketu in good bhava, but relation with Dasanatha lord as well as Budha and Kuja is very bad

Ketu in Chandra's star, who is in 12th, further aggravating factor

Ketu bhukti ends by Dec 2018, till than Job career status of yours will not be accomplished till end of 2018 ( I am again sorry to say, Truth has to be foretold)

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 31 Mar 2017

hello neelkumar,

I envy people with jupiter in lagna. Jupiter gets full digbala ( directionaly ) strength
when is placed in Lagna. Lagna is the seat of intelligence. Who else other than
Lord Dakshinamoorty can give intelligence in abundance ? If possible make a trip
to Sri Jaganath temple in Puri. The Lord is made of wood ( and not stone) You
need not wear any stone. They will do nothing.

Jupiter is deva guru and venus is asura guru. So when asura takes over in us,
our path and preferences can change.

Possibly the retrogression could cancel the directional strength.This is my feeling.
Otherwise, the strenght of jupiter cannot go as a waste. Another point is that
one amsa in shastiamsa lasts only for 3o minutes of arc or 6 days.

So people born in these six days will have jupiter placed in 'utpaata' amsa. Within
these six days, the placement of jupiter in dustans plus other conditions for weaknesses
could alone make its dasa unhelpful.

Jupiter is fifth and eight lord in dasamsa. It is placed in Issana direction. You may
start praying Lord Shiva intensely. Prayers need not be in the bargaining mode.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 01 Apr 2017

I thought for a moment neelkumar had deleted his thread. Then I saw that Darshini went and replied to many many threads............ :mrgreen:

Many people have tried to help you out, Neelkumar. They all seem to agree that Guru (jupiter) is not at fault, it is various other combinations amd blockages in your chart causing problems. I also still feel Saturn s causing all delays for you. But you can disagree with me.

See, in the West they call Saturn as Satan, their term for evil (it means "Demon") . Here in India also, in Hindi we say Shaitan, which can be a word for all actions related to Saturn. So you see, this planet means trouble to most persons when their bad times starts, Shani is usually the cauase, helped by Rahu-Ketu.

Hope this helps.

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 01 Apr 2017

Lex : Thanks for your analysis - yes, it's kinda demotivating. If I had my way, I would had gone all out to prove your prediction otherwise. But then I am is Guru Mahadasha - I am powerless. On second thoughts, maybe I will..watch this space for few months.

vedicmaths : Yes, I have been there - felt nice.
Grass is always greener on the other-side. Maybe you're better off without having Jupiter in your lagna!

Suresh_Chauhan : Trust me dude - you are a legend !
Saturn is the only 'great friend' I have among all planets in my chart.

:D

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 01 Apr 2017

Jupiter in Netrapani Avastha in Lagna gives the problem in job and business but Ketu is in Prakash Avastha in 4H is good for migration to other countries. The Ketu anter Dasha will start from 30th December 2017.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

anuradha wrote:
01 Apr 2017
Jupiter in Netrapani Avastha in Lagna gives the problem in job and business but Ketu is in Prakash Avastha in 4H is good for migration to other countries. The Ketu anter Dasha will start from 30th December 2017.
Thanx anuradha.
I remember, 2003 October - I was in Rahu-Ketu period - my very first job and I was abroad - in August that year, I even got a promotion and my parents visited me after I arranged for their visa - India even won the Natwest Trophy where Sourav Ganguly famously removed his shirt - all was good - until October that year when I had the ultimate conflict (it was ongoing from the time I joined since early 2002, mind you!) with my gay HOD - and I resigned and came back to work in Delhi.
And you mention my Ketu is good?

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

In October 2003 it was Rahu-ketu-Venus. Venus is in the Nk exchange with Mercury. Mercury is the 5th lord[8th from the 10th house] and the 8th lord. Next pranter was of Sun from 19th October, conjunct with Mercury.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Umm..so you mean it was Mercury and/or Venus at play?

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

The problem started in mid of April 2002?

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Yes,
March 2002, I left US and joined this company - and the problem started in April 2002.
I must also add around July 2003 a short love interest developed which ended in September 2003.
Frankly, that year (actually since November December 2002) was very good with any opposite sex..but till September 2003 (or August end 2003).

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 02 Apr 2017

It was Rahu-Mercury-Mars. Mars the 10th lord conjunct with Mercury the 5th lord and 8th lord in 7H. Since Mercury, the 5th lord[romance] is conjunct with 7th lord Sun also in 7H[Love interst]

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 02 Apr 2017

Thanks anuradha..for your lucid analysis. I like the style.

Now, I am understanding (well, li'l bit) - that (apart from many other methods) you look at the house lords and the natal positions of the planets in a chart.

So, if I am to understand,
1) My 7th House is a big deal!
2) Mars period may decide on my career prospects - being the lord of the 10th house.
3) If there is a Mercury period along with the Mars period, it will be detrimental - Mercury being Lord of the 8th house. And what about Sun?
4) Rahu in my 10th house will acts like Mars?
5) Due to 6th Venus exchange with Mercury (will that happen always?) - I am assuming that job and romance will always come together and go together in my life?
Or it sometimes depends on Mars?
6) So, what on earth are my Jupiter and Sun doing?
7) Not only you, some books tell me that my Ketu is better than my Rahu - kindly let me know/ confirm (career-wise).

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 03 Apr 2017

Rahu in 10H will act like Mars and Mars is in Rahyoga[10L+5L] Sun is also in Rajyoga due to Mercury. Venus in 6H aspected by Moon in 12H means young damsels are always chasing you.

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 03 Apr 2017

Exactly 12 hours ago - that's 4:30 PM, 3rd April, 2017 I bought my Jio Sim!..after long deliberation..and had been two-minded - still am!
Funny, I first went to the Reliance store - the customer service chap was quite indifferent!
Demotivated, as I walked out of the store, I met a young chap (later I came to know they were competitors to the store..haha..he would have run away if the Store wallahs were to chase them) wearing Jio Tee. So, I asked him if he too gives out new Jio's. He said yes - I got it activated (by that time 2 more of his colleagues came over) - and got a nice number - they said I was lucky - later my friend came and he too exclaimed the same as it's easy to remember - 'cuz I understand there are no/limited number choices and people get random numbers!
But now the dilemma is that I have an activated Jio sim - but I don't have a 4G Volte device..and the app and sim are not compatible with my existing phone!
Next few day I will be searching for a appropriate phone - cost/features/blah blah.
Maybe, it's some Rahu period I am going through!
anuradha wrote:
03 Apr 2017
Venus in 6H aspected by Moon in 12H means young damsels are always chasing you.
I can't disagree with you on this - this happens - but I am kinda choosy..very choosy frankly- and it's not always delightful if they are chasing me - especially if I don't see a long-term future..commitment..and exclusiveness!

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 04 Apr 2017

For fun I added up the numbers of my new Jio and the sum total = 53..that's 8. If 91 is added, 53 9 1 = 9.

Frankly, I have no opinion about numerology (whether good, bad or ugly) but any significances would be worthwhile read!

Btw, am still looking out for a suitable Volte phone - tho' I have zeroed upon one..but not yet 100% there!!

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 05 Apr 2017

Well..after 48 plus hours of brain-cells toggling, I finally made a decision and ordered a Volte phone for Joi at 15:14 hours today - that's 5th April 2017..estimated delivery time mentioned is 12th-14th April, 2017.
Phew..I hate it when I have to over-clock my intelligence ..but I am happy - moreso relieved/relaxed after making the purchase decision!

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 07 Apr 2017

Another failed day yesterday - the job interviewer said that I am over-qualified. Why on earth did they have to call me then in the first place?! Idiots!!
..and the saga continues..

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 08 Apr 2017

Hi Folks,

Is it a possibility or mere coincidence that most of the times, romance and job come and go around the same time in my chart?
Because I realized that this pattern has been happening often ever since I started my career..
And almost always it's romance that comes and goes first and then invariably followed by job coming or going!

Sasb
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Sasb » 31 May 2017

Seems like I have something to learn.. I am a Taurus born ( ascendant), with jupiter at ascendant, and 10th Rahu, 12th moon ( so many similarities), and moon in Bharani naksatra , mars in 11th (Retro), currently going through moon mahadasha. This mahadasha has been terrible in many ways though, emotional-financial , but already in half way, and somehow have learnt to live with it . But waiting for that Rahu mahadasha to come.But true to the fact JUPITER is a very uncertain planet, it fails to deliver most of the times, especially when it is a functional malefic in a chart ( which is in my case ), I just had moon mahadasha and jupiter antar-dasha , and guess what, I had to resign from a govt job( officer rank) from a reputed organization, which I secured during moon-rahu.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 31 May 2017

Hi saab, Jupiter is malefic for Taurus ascendants. It is 8 and 11 lord, and you, placed in lagna. How you can say it will be good for you.

Moon-Jupiter dasha: Moon is 3rd lord in 12th so most of the dhasha will be filled with problems. Moon is a watery planet so it can be happy in natural 12th house, but in this case it is Aries so watery planet in fiery house. And then the two being both malefic their combined dashs will be difficult don't you think so?

Anyhow hope some people reply to your queeries. then we will all learn more than about our astrological knowledge and journey into the unknown.

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 31 May 2017

hello sasb,

Once i read in " Astrological magazine " that jupiter is enigmatic. Most of us remember only
the positive side of Jupiter. Jupiter can expand anything, good or bad. Jupiter takes part in
spreading cancer.

As you said, jupiter is a first rate malefic for Taurus lagna.

Did you resign sometime in march-2017, when mars was over your natal ?

Are these your birth details.... 31 Aug 1988.. around 23.30 hrs ?

truly yours,
vedicmaths

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 31 May 2017

neelkumar wrote:
08 Apr 2017
Hi Folks,

Is it a possibility or mere coincidence that most of the times, romance and job come and go around the same time in my chart?
Because I realized that this pattern has been happening often ever since I started my career..
And almost always it's romance that comes and goes first and then invariably followed by job coming or going!
5th and 10th lord from moon is venus and in 7th..

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 01 Jun 2017

astroduffer wrote:
31 May 2017
neelkumar wrote:
08 Apr 2017
Hi Folks,

5th and 10th lord from moon is venus and in 7th..
Thanks astroduffer for decoding this 'coincidence'!

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 01 Jun 2017

hi sasb,

( with anticipated permission from neelkumar for polluting his thread )

Are there sasb ?

truly yours,
vedicmaths

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 03 Jun 2017

Haha..VedicMaths, your comment reminded me of Oscar Wilde's The Selfish Giant! Arre yaar, please feel free!!

Hey all, I have a job interview on Monday 5th June at 11:30 AM. Any predictions (chances of me getting a positive result at getting the job)? Please let me know soon.

Thanks,
NK