Guru as Maraka Graha

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
janaki
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Guru as Maraka Graha

Post by janaki » 26 Mar 2018

Hello Neelkumar,

I believe that the problems are caused by Saturn. After 36 years of age saturn matures. Saturn has planets under its umbrella. In your horoscope, Saturn is going in mesh navmansha and is in yuti with jupiter. Its affecting the way jupiter is behaving. I see that you have written that you dont believe in spirituality etc but since you are running a planet dasha who is karaka for spirituality, you might find solutions to problems if you change your outlook and try to follow agenda of that planet. It might be taking your to a different career path, its a possibility. Its just my two cents.

Regards

“Everything you can imagine is real.”
― Pablo Picasso

Sasb
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Sasb » 07 Sep 2018

@vedicmaths
Yes I am here. My previous reply was discarded because of too many spelling mistakes and typos . Yes vedic maths my dob is 31 aug 1988 and time is exactly what you said.

SweetV
Contributor
Contributor

Post by SweetV » 08 Sep 2018

It was actually very clear in Neel Kumar's chart, based on his writing, I have guessed something & the guess came almost correct.
Jupiter is Avayogi in his horoscope, that's why obstructions. Avayoga Sphuta is very near to the Ascendant degree & is in Avayogi's constellation.
There are positives though, Avayogi sitting in Ascendant, the person will undergo several obstructions, but learning from all those obstacles should be judged by both Jupiter & Saturn.
All the best

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 10 Sep 2018

But jupiter was avayogi for me too, he was very good in venus dasa ju antara - the best period.

SweetV
Contributor
Contributor

Post by SweetV » 10 Sep 2018

If that is good to you, let it be good, Dev Ji, I have already told you that dasha results are to be seen from D-3. Avayogi creates obstructions in life. That is the definition of Avayogi. 1st of all we need to know that in what sense that is good, next what did you actually do in that period.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 11 Sep 2018

That is the period I submitted my thesis got my PhD got job and joined duty. My mother's health had improved and she was so happy and so was I.
My primary work was R&D but was also asked to teach. I did and students who were only few years younger held me with great respect. I was singing at home, some neighbour came said I should teach music, I said I sing and dont teach but they fell at my feet, so I had to. Seeing that another 40-50 people came, in fact some left other teachers and came to me saying I teach better, so this way lot of students they gave me lot of respect. So this was golden period for 3 years, the best till now.
Mothers health good my job teaching and research my music, my health good and so there was no avayogi effect at all. they approached me for teaching in the university or teaching music at home. So I became a teacher both at work and at home so a sort of boss. Till then I had only been student of course except when I took tutions to make some money before that.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Also the dasha is deep combust venus - debilitated jupiter(with neechabhanga) put with least shadbala 64% and has lost planetary war with ketu.

SweetV
Contributor
Contributor

Post by SweetV » 11 Sep 2018

1st, a person can be singer if & only if, 2nd house & 2nd lord is not placed with malefic planets. But lot of people has one or 2 but will not have all the natural malefic planets, planetary combinations strongly suggest that being a singer itself is an impossible! :shock: :x :x
There are only 4 natural beneficial planets, they are Jupiter, Venus, Moon & non afflicted Mercury.
As Moon is not linked with your 2nd lord, discard.
Jupiter is your 2nd lord debilitated though conjunct with exalted Mars.
Mercury will not contribute for singing, its role is only for communication.
Natural malefic planets Saturn, Mars, Ketu, & Sun are in conjunction with such 2nd lord Jupiter. Rahu is comfortably aspecting Jupiter. So, how can a person with these planetary combinations be a singer at all?! :roll:
There is only Venus conjunct with such 2nd lord. But its contribution is pretty low, in simple we could say its negligible. After all 2nd house contains Maandi.

In your case Jupiter is Avayogi, such Avayogi being debilitated is good only, but his case is different.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

You are wrong sweetv. 3rd is itself a house for singing, also 2nd house for voice.
Mercury venus is a good combination for singing. Guru helps too.
Even mars, sun support singing.
In fact, anytime if I leave my job(in case), I can make same money in singing and teaching music.

SweetV
Contributor
Contributor

Post by SweetV » 11 Sep 2018

3rd house represents vocal chords, your Vishwa nara is highly afflicted. It is not possible. Swaras will never come properly. Venus Mercury conjunction will be there for so many people. But it doesn't mean that all the people who has will become a singer. Why would Sun supports Music? Sun is your 10th lord & by nature he is kroora, Sun conjunct with 2nd lord will not make a person efficient singer. Saturn will never make a person singer by being with 2nd lord, there are slight possibilities when 2nd lord is exalted, but that is not the case in your horoscope. Very important consideration is that nodes are conjunct with your 2nd lord, Ketu will never make a person to sing, voice will not be good.
To become a singer one should have a very good 2nd & 3rd house & their respective lords. 2nd lord being exalted is most welcome. If that conjunct with Jupiter or Moon or Venus. The person will have a good voice. For to make a career in it 5th, 10th lords beneficial aspect should be there. In your case it is not possible dev Ji

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 22 Sep 2018

Sweetv
Firstly stop making predictions without knowing abcd of astrology. I am soft and so you are safe. Don't do same to others. U will land into trouble.
I have taught more than 200 students music. One top famous musician told me if only I had your voice I would have reached still higher level.
Your kendradipatya on lagna and your affliction in 4th and second and in 8th is making you to talk rubbish without knowing anything but assuming you know everything. Be very careful. Otherwise you would often land into trouble.
Last edited by Dev on 22 Sep 2018, edited 1 time in total.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

In fact jupiter would be better off being in 12th than in first since it contributes to severe kendradipatya dosha. You will have no knowledge but will assume you know everything. Try to understand this and stay safe.

SweetV
Contributor
Contributor

Post by SweetV » 22 Sep 2018

1st of all what is "severe Kendraadipathya dosha"?... Next
How much of Kendraadipathya dosha will be there for Jupiter in Sagittarius in Ascendant?
I'm pursuit of truth (Knowledge) Shiva! Just I've to make it persistent. Thus, till now I've not assumed I know everything. So, you're wrong in commenting me!
& 1st time I'm hearing that Jupiter does better for Sagittarius Ascendant in 12th than in being 1st :o
Wherever Jupiter is it'll purify that house. So, if it's in 12th it'll purify 12th house, if it's in 1st it'll purify 1st house, period.
नमः शिवाय!

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Your readings are totally wrong but you make emphatic statements and doubt that I can sing.
First house is everything. So Jupiter will teach you by cutting down your inflated ego every now and then till you become normal person since first house is everything about you. So first house cleaning means you are totally cleaned.
I have seen many cases with this dosha. They assume they know everything but others know they do not know anything at all but unfortunately they don't even realize others opinion about them.So better avoid making emphatic statements on others that are invariably wrong(in your case) whether good or bad. This is an open forum and all write hear to get some good readings from experts and not from the so called experts ie those who think they are experts while others know they know nothing.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I feel jupiter would teach lessons to you throughout your life. I have seen people in 70s still behaving like you thinking they know everything. So it could be for the whole life.

SweetV
Contributor
Contributor

Post by SweetV » 22 Sep 2018

You're deviating from the topic!... Again I'm saying now I repeat, I've never claimed I know everything! & I'll never say that because I don't have to! There's no point... Then why you're saying to me that you think you know everything? I've not claimed anywhere that I know everything!
My question is simple, what is Severe Kendraadipathya dosha? That's it!
Again I repeat... "I've never assumed that I know everything", then why you're assuming that I've assumed?
My job is only to experience truth "Shiva" & everything is here! & that's it.
नमः शिवाय!

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 23 Sep 2018

SweetV:
I should rather call you sour v.
You mentioned you doubt about my singing abilities.
When I have mentioned many have praised my voice and that I have given many concerts, you write what you feel like, that is mere arrogance, what else can it be.
If you could not understand what could cause musical talents, you could ask the experts in the forum instead of making sweeping statements.
Studies wise also I was topper.
Anyway, may be being in 3rd as compared to kendras and konas, talents may not get suitable rewards may be. Talents may be much more than for persons with jupiter and others in kendra or kona but rewards may be less. So rewards and talents are different. You know a frog in the well story.

Anyway kendras are not ideal for jupiter, only trikonas, that too 9 and 5 not 1 because it is also a kendra. May be when associated with other grahas, kendradipatya dosha could be reduced but with jupiter in first with sun, it could cause high level of ego.

SweetV
Contributor
Contributor

Post by SweetV » 23 Sep 2018

Okay Dev Ji, as you've asked! In your case 2nd Lord Jupiter is debilitated though conjunct with Mars! But is involved with Ketu, malefic Saturn, Malefic Mars, Malefic Sun & an aspect from malefic Raahu. So, how voice will suit for singing? As it is in 3rd house, your vocal chords are also afflicted because of malefic association. See, I'm not saying that your voice "should be" incapable, I was positive & as a learning student, I got doubt, even now I doubt because Let's say in my case I've beneficial Venus, Mercury in 2nd house! Though I've exalted Mars in 2nd. non afflicted 2nd Lord. He is in his own sign Aquarius. Now, do you think I can sing? I'm not at all a singer by being good 2nd Lord's position & beneficial Grahaas in 2nd. Only Mars's association was there. Again beneficial Moon is also aspecting from 8th house! I'm not at all a singer. In my case only one malefic! But in your case 5 Malefic planets. Your 2nd Lord needs beneficial association. You just have only with Venus. Just one because the other beneficial retrograde Mercury though it is in that house, it might not contribute for singing. Since he is the signification for communication but not for singing! So, my doubt is how is it possible?

You are saying that you are a topper, why did you mention here? What is the necessity right now for that? What topper has to do with Singing Dev Ji?

You are unnecessarily talking about my chart & 1st time I'm hearing that Jupiter in Kendra is not good & in Konas it is good, in 1 it is not good because he is also in a kendra. What is this Dev Ji, what are you talking? Just think while talking something! Angular positions are Auspicious Vishnu sthaanas. How come Jupiter being in 1st that too in Sagittarius isn't good? You don't have to say good or bad on it! Whatever it is, I'm experiencing it & Jupiter will take care of my ego! You don't have to bother much on it!... I think you got hurt, since you got hurt, sorry! But I'm not negative to you, I just said my opinion on your chart pertaining to singing! That's it.
नमः शिवाय!

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 23 Sep 2018

What you say is totally wrong. Again you doubt- you say, when I say, even very famous musician called me up and said, if only I had your voice and so on. Check with him, if he says no, I will leave this forum for ever. But in case you suspect and ring him up and he says what I said, you should leave the forum. That is the bet.

He is very talented and has performances in the US, Canada, Australia, Srilanka, Singapore, Malaysia, England and many other countries and goes abroad to sing atleast for 240 days a year. He has around 2000 sishyas and teaches through skype too apart from direct teaching. I dont want to give his name here. It does not look nice.

Again if you say you doubt after my saying all this, it means you doubt me. It shows your arrogance. You are a chameleon with three different ids but I dont hide. I am the same Dev from the beginning.
Your planetary positions make you to suspect others and hurt others and have funny attitude.
If you do not understand astrology, better not pursue it. Dont expose yourself to the forum.

Jupiter is no doubt a dharmic planet and the houses it aspects give benefits and not the houses it sits. Being in kendra means 1,4, 7 and 10 are not beneficial when he is also belonging to these houses. This I have observed with many horoscopes.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 26 Sep 2018

I do think so Mahesh. I noticed that but did not ask.
Dont know why? I had replied to you too.

Sasb
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Sasb » 28 May 2021

@Neelkumar
How have you been doing now? It's been quite a long time, didn't hear from you.