One of the Rarest Signs on the Palm

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
One of the Rarest Signs on the Palm

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 22 Mar 2017

Hi Learned Members

I just bought a Vedic Pamistry Book on Special Signs/Symbols on a Palm.

The signs are classified as :

Common (Almost everyone has it)
Uncommon (1/10)
Rare (1/100)
Very Rare (1/1000)
Exceptionally Rare (1/10,000)

The Swastika found on any part of the palm is considered VERY RARE (1 in 10,000), other than on Jupiter (considered rare, 1 in 100) and between the head and heart lines (considered common - everybody reads at least something on spirituality during his lifetime, so almost everyone has this symbol in this location)

On the Moon it denotes special spiritual ability which is also considered VERY RARE (also 1 in 10,000). I have such a symbol.

And in my case, the two prominent lines (the clearest) that make up part of the Swastika comprises Ganesha's Tusk (considered very rare, 1 in 1,000). This symbol denotes someone who writes on spirituality just like Ganesha use his tusk to write on the Mahabharata.

Best Regards
Khoo

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: One of the Rarest Signs on the Palm

If you put the two symbols together in such an arrangement, would you say 1 in a million ........?

After all it it is considered compound probability.....where you multiply each of the individual probabilities together.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I also have an armour, also quite rare, about 1 in 500, on the mount of Jupiter, showing spiritual guidance and blessings from a Guru.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

The palmist of this book comes from a school using different ways of interpretation of the palm. Instead of going from region to region of the hand and explaining the mounts, signs and lines, his school of thought is to interpret the overall patterns of the hands in a holistic manner, whether mounts, signs or lines.

But because this book is on a dictionary of the various signs and symbols of the hand, we do not have a first glimpse on how he goes about doing general interpretation ALTHOUGH his cross referencing of the dictionary and the information provided for each symbol or sign entry in the dictionary is complete and good, enough for you in fact to extend it to general interpretation........about 80% I would say.

But the author has given me an idea on how to interpret thus.

Let's take go through an example together.

The heart line represents the Sun where the Atman is. The head line represents the Moon which is the mind.

Modern palmists would say lines extending from the Head Line traveling upwards to the mounts at the base of the fingers (like Saturn, Sun, Mercury) are good as it shows mental endeavours and achievements. Lines from the Heart Line traveling downwards towards the Head Line are bad as it shows the mind afflicted with sorrows.

BUT.......from the spiritual point of view, lines traveling upwards from the Head Line shows Bhakti or devotion to God (the mounts representing various deities - in fact the author also considers each symbol or sign on the hand as representing various deities, like in the symbol on my hand expounded earlier, Ganesha),

and lines traveling from the Heart Line to the Head Line but not quite touching the Head Line represents divine acts from Atman into the world of Prakriti. The quadrangle between the Head Line and Heart Line thus shows how we deal with the spiritual and material world; crosses here would show difficulties, squares show preservation, stars show intense energy that can throw one out of balance in handling our emotional and logical nature etc. (Stars are only good in Jupiter if you follow Western Astrology).

It is interesting to note that Mercury, also known as the Health Line, basically cuts the Head Line (Moon and Mercury has close affiliation in Vedic Astrology) and travels to the Mount of Mercury, sometimes sending offshoots to the Mount of the Sun. If you consider the Mount of Jupiter as the front of the hand because basically this the base of the Index Finger which does the pointing or the way to go, the Mount of Mercury can be considered to be behind of the Mount of the Sun, showing as in an earlier post of mine said, quoting from the scriptures, Mercury should always be behind the Sun to give effects, it should never be in front of the Sun, otherwise it lead to storms, floods, scorching heat (Mercury being a mixture of the elements), causing debacle to the life of the native in some way, big or small.

Best Regards
Khoo

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

The Sun Line can also cut the Head Line (the Moon) but it need not be so for all the individuals. Some even has the absence of the Sun Line (or the Mercury (Health) Line for that matter).

It is the case that if the Mercury Line is present, it is more likely to cut the Head Line, and the Sun Line can be short even if it exist, such that it may never cut the Head Line. Mercury is born out of the Moon after all - the intellect is built upwards from the mind.

This shows that if your Sun Line is long and cut the Head Line (the Moon), there will be bliss, and not all of us experience bliss in our life.

So this is how one interpret Vedic palmistry, a lot of information which has since been lost according to the author, even under the umbrella term of what is called "Vedic Palmistry" today.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 23 Mar 2017

Let's go back to the list of symbols enumerated in the book.

Now, as I earlier mentioned, my elephant Tusk is superimposed on the Swastika found on the mount of the Moon.

Rising from the life line (a ring line) is the swan which rises and becomes part of the formation of the swastika (the body of the swan is stick to the side of the life line on its outer fringe). At the side of the head of the swan also sports a flame. The tip of the head of the swan which looks like the body of the fish has two feelers on the head and a tail at its rear (this tail is the neck of the swan if you concentrate on the symbol of the swan but if you treat the head as a body of a fish then it looks like it has two feelers with a tail). By the side is a flame.

All the above merges into the head of a kite. A big kite head.

And this kite head is part of an infinity or the nutcracker.

The swan represents adaptability in circumstances which brings success and the tusk and swastika shows the help given in riding the waves of the vicissitudes of life(by writing in this forum and reading spiritual books?). The small flame at the side of the head of the swan shows much spiritual tapas generated as well.

The body of the fish with one tail at the rear with two feelers shows a SAINT - remember marion was saying if the 11th lord is in the Ascendant and connected with a Yogakaraka, the person verges to becoming a saint. The other symbol which is really the fish per se has a double-flipped tail at the rear, that means two flippers one on each side of the tail. This fish I am talking here is not really the symbol of a fish but that of a saint with only one tail at the rear and two feelers on the front. I have a couple of these in fact at the 1st phalange of the thumb.

The kite shows prosperity - a result of all the tapas energy generated above since all the above symbols just mentioned merges into the head of this kite - the tail of the kite is provided by one of the long threads of the swastika.

This kite head is the lower part of the infinity sign. There is another kite shape head above the former kite head just mentioned and they are connected by crisscross lines, giving the full symbol of a nutcracker or infinity. This symbol shows benefits to the spouse of all the preceding benefits that we were talking about just now.

This book is really interesting and I always stand to benefit from all these occult revelations.

lordmihira
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lordmihira » 28 Mar 2017

sir
very nice to know about this book, my request is please mention book name and author name...

one sincere request is can you post your palm print to see all this symbols you mentioned above

request

thanks
mihir