Atmakaraka Vargottama

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
moody
Contributor
Contributor
Atmakaraka Vargottama

Post by moody » 20 Feb 2017

Dear Members,

I would like to know what are exactly the results of atmakaraka being in Vargottama ??

I examined the chart of Kate Middleton, she has AK Saturn in Virgo Vargottama. Although she is from a middle

class family, she became World Famous, celebrity,royal, married a prince, has all luxuries and conveyances that

anyone could dream for. Also she has noticed Venus in Taurus Navamsa, the same placement is in her son Prince

George navamsha.

Another example is a british billionaire businessman James Stunt, AK Saturn in Virgo Vargottama. He is well known in England, a trader (Virgo,Mercury relates to commerce) and his networth is between 5 and 7 billion dollars.

I have read that a well placed Ak is a strong indication for a bright future full of prosperity and status, wealth and position. Also big people or celebrities usually have AK in Vargottama.

Vargottama makes a planet extremely planet (best division), some say planet becomes as if in own sign, others say better than exaltation.

Other examples:
Warren Buffet AK Venus Virgo Vargottama.

Messi Ak Mars Gemini Vargottama.

Hassan albolkiah (Sultan Brunei) AK Sun Gemini Vargottama.

Also Alwaleed bin talal networth 20 billion $ has Jupiter Vargottama in Gemini (Mercury relates to investments and trades)

Please help me if with any other information because I interested in this topic.

Thank you.

djoe
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Atmakaraka Vargottama

Post by djoe » 22 Feb 2017

well, I have debilitated mercury vargottama atmakarak in pisces

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 22 Feb 2017

Kindly share your birth details.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

moody
Contributor
Contributor

Post by moody » 23 Feb 2017

Dear Helius,

From what I see you have great luck. Jupiter in Pisces navamsa is excellent for wealth and money. examples. Steve Ballmer, Masayoshi Son and Guattam adani.

AK Saturn is Vargottama (extremely strong), not only this but also in Parivartana with Rahu and Srinkhala with Mercury and Venus.

Moreover Mars (Inheritance signifactor) is in Scorpio (inheritance sign) and vargottama.

Please give me more details about you and you family, if you have a business and also tell me about your father please.

Thank You.

djoe
Contributor
Contributor

Post by djoe » 23 Feb 2017

[quote=anuradha post_id=236482 time=1487831052 user_id=1778]
Kindly share your birth details.
[/quote]
Dear Anuradha Ji,
details : 10 Apr 1969, Itarsi, 1620 PM

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 23 Feb 2017

Sir, Mercury and Jupiter are under sign exchange. Due to this Mercury[Vargottama] has gained a lot of strength. Moreover, Mercury[Ak] is conjunct with Amk[Sun] and aspected by 5L[Jupiter] a very good Jaimini Rajyoga.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

Astroboyprakuchan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Astroboyprakuchan » 23 Feb 2017

[quote=anuradha post_id=236496 time=1487858748 user_id=1778]
Sir, Mercury and Jupiter are under sign exchange. Due to this Mercury[Vargottama] has gained a lot of strength. Moreover, Mercury[Ak] is conjunct with Amk[Sun] and aspected by 5L[Jupiter] a very good Jaimini Rajyoga.
[/quote]

Hi Anuradha Ji,

Does AK and 12th from AK being Vargothamma hold any specific meaning? because from 12th of AK we find ista devatha. Not only does my 12th from AK ,which is moon, points to Krishna as being the Ista Devtha, my Moon is also in the Nakshatra of "Anuradha(Okay.. I just noticed that your name is Anuradha too.. :shock: :shock: Weeeeird)" as well and so is my SUN in D1 but not vargothamma.

My 7th lord is also in Vishaka Nakshatra whos deity is Radha as well.

Right now I have absolutely no idea where my life is heading to, trying to be spiritual proving to be walking on the path towards suicide.

Also I got this info with regards to AtmaKaraka from Our beloved Dr.ShilpaJi's blog "Atmakaraka's dasha would not be good - there would be suffering to purify the soul. Atmakaraka teaches us through painful experiences because it is supposed to clean our souls- difficult on mundane level but beneficial on spiritual and in terms of growth. "

Please provide your valuable feedback on my upcoming Venus AK MD.

Details:
11/28/1989
1845Hours
Mysore(Karnataka)

Rgrds,
Astroboy

PS: My Venus is Vargothamma and Pushkaramsa as well.

Naitikjani223
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Naitikjani223 » 23 Feb 2017

Dear Moody,

You have raised very good point, however isn't planet's strength determined from number of factors apart from being Vargottama ? I believe other factors such as Shadbala strength, bhava placement, Nakshatra, conjunction aspect etc.. can also alter results. I have AK Venus Vargottama too.

Regards,

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » 23 Feb 2017

Happy Shivarathri everyone

Hey Moody,
From your post what I could infer is that many billionaires have their AK vargottama, Being my AK-ASC Lord, Vargottam in 11th house in gemini with mercury , what I can say is I always have that fire to prove myself different and achieve big, for me I have a VISION to my life (maybe because of AK vargottama and most of them who have AK vargottama have a vision for themselves in their lives), AmK Moon in Asc. I don't know whether this thing works but felt like sharing :)

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » 23 Feb 2017

And Dear Moody, i do have jupiter saturn exchange in navamsa which is jaapadhanya siddhi yoga which makes me involved in spirituality too.

lekha

Post by lekha » 24 Feb 2017

some times atmakarka + vargottama planets become Gandanta planets. Then how to see? for example Jupiter vargottama in pisces at 29.5 degrees in 2nd house.
Will it be wealth or end of life?

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » 26 Feb 2017

Lots of people have atmakarak vargottama, it may give you an edge over others in having a vision towards life, but other placements matter too.

djoe
Contributor
Contributor

Post by djoe » 26 Feb 2017

[quote=anuradha post_id=236496 time=1487858748 user_id=1778]
[/quote]

Dear Anuradha Ji,
in context of the topic, - am certainly not a billionaire - but rather fairly ordinary middle class. - so all i was saying was by personal example - vargottama atmakarak has not given huge wealth or fame - maybe because its debilitated.
Regards

gaccii

Post by gaccii » 28 Feb 2017

I too have Atmakarak vargottama but no such effects - FYI

arshi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by arshi » 10 Oct 2017

respected astrologers,
what happens if jupiter is atmakarka plus vargottama in sign of virgo @ 28 degrees approx. with sun in 7th house.
is it good or not for a pisces ascendant?
plz shed some light on this.

thanks and regards

joyd

Post by joyd » 10 Oct 2017

It is a vast subject to discuss but as per others views are red here,i only say AK strictly denotes the progression of ones spiritual[soul's] journey from natives chain of births.One wrote native become billionaire,some wrote even a poor lady can become a wife of a prince.This kind of predictions depends on the strength of AK anD placement of AK, aspects of AMK from different places with respect to AK.SIMPLY IGNORING ALL THESE KEY FACTORS, ONE CAN'T DELIVER THEIR JUDGEMENT.

Apart from AK, THERE ARE OTHER TWO KEY PLANETS FINALLY DECIDES THE MATERIALISTIC OUTCOME OF AK .

joyd.

missile
Contributor
Contributor

Post by missile » 11 Oct 2017

I too have AK exalted, vargottama but retrograde in gandanta position in 12th house in lagna chart. I am a total failure in life without job, property.

DoB: 24/03/1977
ToB: 08:55am
PoB: Bangalore.

Regards

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 11 Oct 2017

missile wrote:
11 Oct 2017
I too have AK exalted, vargottama but retrograde in gandanta position in 12th house in lagna chart. I am a total failure in life without job, property.

DoB: 24/03/1977
ToB: 08:55am
PoB: Bangalore.

Regards
Who said AK exalted/Vargottama gives successes in life/ getting property?

missile
Contributor
Contributor

Post by missile » 11 Oct 2017

Lex, see the comments above

pheobewinterbottom

Post by pheobewinterbottom » 12 Oct 2017

I'm a cancer asc, so Mars my 5/10th lord is AK and vargottama in sagi 6th house at 28degrees. Recieving loose aspect from Saturn in 9th. I don't know anyone firsthand with AK vargottama though. And btw, Kate Middleton might be lower pedigree than Prince William, but she certainly wasn't middle class. Her parents' net worth was 1billion or so. And I believe warren buffet's success was not only from atmakaraka vargotta but exalted mercury being 5/8th lord and neecha bhanga Venus. I've noticed that famous/successful/lucky people often have 1-4 exalted/neecha bhanga planets.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 12 Oct 2017

pheobewinterbottom wrote:
12 Oct 2017
I've noticed that famous/successful/lucky people often have 1-4 exalted/neecha bhanga planets.
Not always true. Many charts with 2 or more exalted planets giving ordinary results and person is living an average life. SOmetimes even with good chart placements, exalted planets, etc. a bad dasha sequence can ruin everything. Timing is key, that is what lady luck is all about.

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » 16 Oct 2017

Suresh_Chauhan wrote:
12 Oct 2017
pheobewinterbottom wrote:
12 Oct 2017
I've noticed that famous/successful/lucky people often have 1-4 exalted/neecha bhanga planets.

Not always true. Many charts with 2 or more exalted planets giving ordinary results and person is living an average life. SOmetimes even with good chart placements, exalted planets, etc. a bad dasha sequence can ruin everything. Timing is key, that is what lady luck is all about.

Absolutely true, right dasha at the right time, thats it and game changes from boon to bane or vice versa.

pheobewinterbottom

Post by pheobewinterbottom » 16 Oct 2017

Yeah that point is so so true. People don't realize just how much time it is that two or more planets are exalted. We can be talking about months if Jupiter and Saturn are exalted at the same time. And moon is exalted 2.3 days every month or so! So many people have these so called 'special configurations' and yogas! So many people can be born in this time. And not all these people can be special even if they have these configurations asscociated with the best houses.
I believe the real game changer is the d-60, even more than dashas! Twins are born just a minute or two apart and have even the same navamsha chart and their lives turn out so completely different from each other. I think Lagna and d-9 are like an unrefined vague idea of what's going on, and d-60 brings it to life. But of course birth time for this I read a book by VP Goel. (an astrologer who learned in foothills in Himalayas) he discussed how everyone claims to do "chart rectification", but it's hardly every perfect. His chart rectification is so perfect that he corrected Rajiv gandhi's birth time by a mere 10 seconds which changed the entire course of his life. Alas, his perfect method requires the time of death! Parashara rated the Lagna chart and d-9 a level 6 of importance, and d-60 a level 5. I believe only reason why he gave the d-60 less importance is because you need the larger picture to understand the smaller, unique picture, and make more precise, unique predictions. The 'mother' chart can sustain without the 'child' chart but the 'child' chart cannot be analysized without the foundation of the mother chart.
That being said, it was truly surprising to see how a niccha bhanga turns out much better than a simple exaltation. Like you said, not all exalted/neecha bhanga people experience the fruit of these combos, and it takes the Dasha to unlock potential. Not ALL people who have neecha Bhanga are special, but the few TRULY special people tend to have a neecha bhanga if not 2. Off the top of my head, Einstein, warren buffet, elizabeth I... there more I can list if you want.
Welcoming a reply!

pbagra
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by pbagra » 22 Feb 2019

This chart is having 3 Vargottama planets but native is from a poor village family. What does it indicate. Mars AK in Gemini, Saturn (R) MK in Aquarius, Mercury DK in Libra. Birth details as below.

Date - 23.09.1994
Time - 10:04:45 AM
Place - 73E07 / 22N03 India

ramcna
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by ramcna » 01 Jun 2019

Atmakaraka Vargottama need not be always related to material comforts I guess our true inner soul may aspire of other things more than worldly comforts