Venus in Leo

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
tandav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Venus in Aquarius

Post by tandav » 11 Feb 2017

Do you love quirky yet attention seeking fashion pieces?

Like clothing that is bold but unique from what people typically wear?

Do you aim to stand out when dressing up?

Like if you know everyone will wear pant suit, you deliberately wear a skirt just to be unique?

Not rhetorical, I expect answers please.

tandav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Venus in Leo

Do you enjoy wearing shiny and glittery clothing? Colors like bright red, gold, and regal purple?

Also if you have long hair, do you like displaying volume in your hair or keep it sleek?

Not rhetorical, please answer.

tandav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Venus in Scorpio

Black clothes?

But clothes don't matter do they? For you, true beauty is nonphysical. Is that true?

tandav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Venus in Taurus

Do you find yourself drawn to high class fashion? Elegance, class, and a very glamorous taste in aesthetics?

tandav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Venus in Capricorn

Do you like suits with the money symbol printed on them? Lol just kidding.

Are you instead drawn to timeless and traditional styles that are tried and tested to be classy. Do you like sophisticated looks? Much like Taurus, but less glamorous and more sophistication?

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Venus in Leo

Post by lightray94 » 11 Feb 2017

[quote=tandav post_id=236248 time=1486860967 user_id=14367]
Do you enjoy wearing shiny and glittery clothing? Colors like bright red, gold, and regal purple?

Also if you have long hair, do you like displaying volume in your hair or keep it sleek?

Not rhetorical, please answer.
[/quote]

Yeah , I like shiny and bright clothing, like maroon, gold and purple but not glitter. Venus and moon in Leo asc :)

nelila

Post by nelila » 11 Feb 2017

I can only answer for Venus in Virgo Tandav :) Neecha venus in virgo :)

tandav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tandav » 12 Feb 2017

nelila wrote:
11 Feb 2017
I can only answer for Venus in Virgo Tandav :) Neecha venus in virgo :)
So do you love wearing clothing with detailed designs? Checkered designs, fine patterns? I have a few friends with venus in virgo, and they love wearing checkered and fine print. But Venus in Virgo is also very conscientious about hygiene and a standard appearance. Is that true for you too? :)

P.S. Havent talked to you in a long time. Miss you :)

rudra28
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Venus in Scorpio

Post by rudra28 » 12 Feb 2017

[quote=tandav post_id=236251 time=1486867755 user_id=14367]
Black clothes?

But clothes don't matter do they? For you, true beauty is nonphysical. Is that true?
[/quote]

right

nelila

Post by nelila » 13 Feb 2017

So do you love wearing clothing with detailed designs? Checkered designs, fine patterns? I have a few friends with venus in virgo, and they love wearing checkered and fine print. But Venus in Virgo is also very conscientious about hygiene and a standard appearance. Is that true for you too? :)

P.S. Havent talked to you in a long time. Miss you :)
[/quote]

I like wearing clothes that looks smooth. I like wearing design with white and black colors, mostly white, clothes that looks simple but elegant. I like happy colors too like yellow, pale pink, pastel blue and pastel green. Those with stripes too. If it is checkered, I will only like to wear it if the color is nice. When I was young I do not really care much about clothes and appearance and I am mostly in my head. Venus in Virgo is mostly concerned on analyzing things than enjoying things. hehehe But my Venus is neech bhang cause my mercury is in kendra so I change as time pass.

P.S. Miss you too. I can't access chat yet cause I have less than 50 posts. Still working on it :)