Question - Why Mars and Saturn behave well in Dhanistha?

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
PV1993
Contributor
Contributor
Question - Why Mars and Saturn behave well in Dhanistha?

Post by PV1993 » 02 Dec 2016

Hi All,

Have a question which I need help with.

Dhanistha is the nakshatra which is at the junction of Capricorn (Makara) & Aquarius (Kumbha) signs with its first 2 padas in Makara and the last 2 in Aquarius.

I would like to know the difference of how Saturn and Mars behave in the Capricorn and Aquarius part of this Nakshatra.

The reason for the interest is that as per BPHS Mars exalts at 28° in Capricorn that lies in this nakshatra and Saturn's mooltrikona begins from 0° to 20° Aquarius the first 6°40 mins of which belongs to this Nakshatra.

I have read on certain websites and texts that Dhanistha is considered auspicious, unfortunately however I am yet to come across any interesting chart as such.

I have read on certain website blogs like Hora Sarvam and others that it gives generally good results.

However I am not satisfied and would like to know more, specially if somebody has seen a chart like this or what results they give as such.

The "drum nakshatra" sparked my interest specially because 2 well known malefics Mars and Saturn namely get good positioning in this nakshatra.

My grandfather says that this nakshara being ruled over by the Astha Vasu (8 vasu) gives great results in materialistic realm through vigorous action and work and this is the primary reason why the malefics Mars and Saturn the primary karakas of work and action find their exaltation and mooltrikona here.

I would like to hear others opinion on this as well