Yet Another Way to Cancel Dusthana Effects-Latest Nov 2016

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Yet Another Way to Cancel Dusthana Effects-Latest Nov 2016

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 16 Nov 2016

Hi Learned Members

This is another way to cancel dusthana effects :

Take the placement of the dusthana lord ie. lord of either 3rd, 6th, 8th or 12th bhavas.

If it is placed in a non-dusthana, all bhavas counting from it in 3rd, 6th, 8th or 12th positions would give BENEFICIAL EFFECTS.

If it is placed in a dusthana, which means it has obtained Vipareet Raja Yoga, all bhavas counting from it EXCLUDING 3rd, 6th, 8th or 12th positions would give BENEFICIAL effects.

Rgds
Khoo

chavitarun
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Yet Another Way to Cancel Dusthana Effects-Latest Nov 20

Post by chavitarun » 17 Nov 2016

Pl.elaborate by examples regards

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Yet Another Way to Cancel Dusthana Effects-Latest Nov 20

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 17 Nov 2016

Okay.

I have a Cancer Ascendant.

Saturn ruling the 8th is in the 7th in its own sign and RETROGADE, meaning that even though it is in its own sign in a non-Dusthana, it can still be considered as ruling the 8th which is a dusthana. The rulership of a dusthana does not cancel in this case even though it is in its own sign in a non-Dusthana as according to scriptures because it is retrogade.

So Saturn, having dusthana lordship is placed in my 7th in a non-Dusthana. As pe the 1st dictum, all the non-dusthana relative bhavas basing the 7th as Lagna, will give bad effects. Like my 11th and the 3rd which is 5th to my 7th and 9th to my 7th respectively. So my income is not as high as I would like it to be and my relationship with my siblings is not as good as it would be.

As a corollary to the 1st dictum, all the dusthana relative bhavas basing the 7th as Lagna, will give good effects. This includes the 9th (which is 3rd to the 7th), 12th (which is 6th to the 7th), 2nd (which is 8th to the 8th) and 6th (which is 12th to the 7th). Thus quite good relationship with the father (9th), have a good understanding of spirituality (12th), good family support generally (2nd) and easy to find jobs (6th).

But in my example, there is an additonal caveat which makes the analysis more interesting.

Jupiter has achieved Vipareet Raja Yoga by ruling the 6th and placed in the 8th. Jupiter is also ruing the highest dharmic house of 9th and so should be good whenever it is placed plus it is the planet Jupiter. So the 8th can be considered as a bhava which gives beneficial effects rather than a full-fledged dusthana.

So the effects given above for my chart the intensity is lessened in either direction (good or bad).

So for example, I said that the 11th which is 5th to my 7th (Saturn placement), my income is not great. Yet it can increase (that means 11th is not so malefic) because Saturn is not really ruling a full-fledged dusthana of the 8th. Also my 3rd which is 9th to my 7th (Saturn placement), my relationship with my brother is still OK.

On the other hand, 2nd which is 8th to my 7th (Saturn placement), sometimes the family support can be dwindling. It is not as good as it can be. Or 6th which is 12th to my 7th (Saturn placement), there can be rough patches in looking for a job (though not always).

Thus the delineation.

No wonder I cannot see any SPECTACULAR effects.

Rgds
Khoo