Which planet is a reason for Morning Dreams.

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
rudra28
Contributor
Contributor
Which planet is a reason for Morning Dreams.

Post by rudra28 » 16 Nov 2016

Hi,

i would like the forum members to let me or any other who just like to have some information about,
what is the planet which is a cause for a person dreaming in the morning,

given an example, i get up at 8 then i would not like to come out of bed up to 10 as there are many things going on in mind,
mainly what i notice is Dream what comes from no where.

Thanks for inputs from others.

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Which planet is a reason for Morning Dreams.

Post by astrostar » 02 Jan 2018

The Moon, Saturn, and Mars are stronger throughout midnight and weaker throughout noon. The Sun, Jupiter, and Venus get stronger at noon and are much less robust at midnight. Mercury at all times has full energy.

In the birth chart 9th house denotes dreams. So Mercury with the connection of 9th house gives dreams in the morning. Also, other planets related to 9th house cause dreams in midnight or morning.
E.g. If Sun or Jupiter or Venus are significators of 9th house, then during their star-day, one gets dreams in the morning.

joyd

Post by joyd » 02 Jan 2018

astrostar-

your way of understanding about daydreams and its related house.Let me explain it in detail.In any chart 3rd house represents subconscious mind, 6th- cautious,9th-higher cautious and finally the 12th denotes the supra cautious mind, as Aurobindo used this in his Book "Savithri" supra mental beings or super souls.we just leave Aurobindo soul philosophies aside and that is not our present topic of discussion.so night dreams denoted by 12th house of sleep and daydreams denoted by 3rd house of subconscious mind.WE all use this 3rd house subconscious for planning anything.so daydreams are planned and imaginary. Natives having strong 3rd lord or more than 30 points in their 3rd house in their SAV charts or 3rd lord with more BAV points in third house are the best daydreamers.As per your rule 9th house can't give daydreams atall.Why bcz 9th is the seat of higher conscious.so a higher conscious mind can provoke or germintes any kind of daydreams and it is in full alert mode.Think it logically, how a higher conscious mind dream ?

joyd.

joyd

Post by joyd » 03 Jan 2018

sorry typo error[so a higher conscious mind can provoke or germinates ]read it as cant provokes..readers.

joyd.

rudra28
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rudra28 » 11 Jan 2018

Can anyalse chart
28-11-1990
12:11 noon,
Patancheru,Hyderabad,telangana

rudra28
Contributor
Contributor

3rd house of mine got 31 in sav,that's says about daydreaming is it good or not, and analyse joyd analyse chart in spiritual progress.

rudra28
Contributor
Contributor

Advance thanks for the help,

Om namaha shivayaa.

joyd

Post by joyd » 11 Jan 2018

Rudra-daydreaming is good when your planning and execution ,hard works are in hand in hand only.This means you should have equal strength in your 6th-10th houses.Then only your daydreaming will give beutifull results.If not, it is just like building castles in the air and ones work reflects greatly in his words and not in actions.

joyd.

rudra28
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rudra28 » 12 Jan 2018

Nailed it.. Joyd, thank you...:) om namhoo bhagvatha rudrayaa...