Three Planets each in different nakshatras of Ketu

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
prakhs123
Contributor
Contributor
Three Planets each in different nakshatras of Ketu

Post by prakhs123 » 10 Sep 2016

I have three planets each in different nakshatras of Ketu.
Firstly, Sun in Ashwini
Jup in Magha
Rahu in Moola

Thing to note is Jupiter is aspecting Rahu which is in Jupiter's sign of Sagittarius. and also aspecting Sun.

Also, there are two planets in nakshatras of Rahu too
Moon in Swati
Ketu in Aardra

I don't understand the significance of Rahu and Ketu as Nakshatra lords. How do they govern the behaviour of these planets?

Birth Details:
April 17, 1992
19:17
Male
Raipur, Chhattisgarh (81E38, 21N14)

prakhs123
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Three Planets each in different nakshatras of Ketu

Post by prakhs123 » 14 Sep 2016

Please any one take time to reply!

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 15 Sep 2016

It depends on what lagna you were born and the strength of these planets and the conjunction, aspects etc with these planets in comparision with the other planets. Neverthless, it is possible that you are somewhat philosophical and detached person for your age compared to others. It is my opinion. 8)

astroKid_84

Post by astroKid_84 » 13 Nov 2016

Prakhs123,

You forgot to mention the most important thing - your ascendant is in Rahu's nakshatra! Moon is also in Rahu's nakshatra as you have noted. Hence Rahu will probably be ultimately more influential even though there is a strong push-pull game. Nevertheless, the chart is fascinating given the interplay between Rahu and ketu (through nakshatra exchange with each other), apart from the concentration of crucial points and planets in the nakshatra of these two nodes.

In a simple case, any planet in Ketu's nakshatra would mean you are moving away from the significations of that planet or that there will be some underlying sense of detachment towards the things signified by that planet. example - if Moon is in Ketu's nakshatra, your mind and/or your mother will be detached. Out of the three ketu asterisms, I have always seen that MOOLA is the hardest to deal with on the material plane and in the mundane world. Magha gives amazing results on the material plane if certain other conditions are satisfied.

Any planet in Rahu's nakshatra indicates that we have to experience more of the things signified by that planet (or the houses that it rules over). Or that there is some kind of underlying obsession regarding those things, but not as obvious or evident as would be the case if Rahu were just conjunct this planet. Nakshatras operate on a slightly deeper level. Out of the three Rahu stars, Satabisha gives the strongest Rahu results.

Obviously, the nodes are a subject of deep study for any serious astrologer and no one can truly master them. I would be keen to hear views from learned members on this.

prakhs123
Contributor
Contributor

Post by prakhs123 » 11 Mar 2017

Hi, I am sorry for such a late reply.
Bumping this thread, so that respected astrologers can have a look into this chart.

@astroKid_84
I am thankful for such a important knowledge regarding placement of planet in rahu and ketu nakshatra.

@Dev
Yes, I am kind of detached person. Thank you for your insight.

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » 12 Mar 2017

Hey astrokid, I have reverse to this guy- Asc , Venus in Ketu nak, Jup, Sat, Mer in rahu nakshatra - Jupiter rahu exchanging their nakshatras!, yet I'm a detached and spiritual person! Why???

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 14 Mar 2017

Asc and kalatrakaraka in ketu nak would make you spiritual and detatched, what else you need.

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » 15 Mar 2017

Thank you Dev Ji :) and even depositor Ketu is in 9th house.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 15 Mar 2017

OK have you thought of marriage or are you not going for it? I dont have your birth details.
9th Ketu will make you really spiritual and may be even a leader if other planets are positioned favorably. :D

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » 16 Mar 2017

Dev Ji,
I'm on a verge of a very successful relationship, suddenly it collapsed(I used to be a leader before getting into that relationship :P ) (maybe for my own good) I've decided to study further than do that compromise job( for that girl ) Now I'm chasing my dreams. I'll surely marry in 5-6 years from now. Done with my MBA. Chasing CA - my birth details are: 13-07-94, 8:05 am, Vizag, M.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 16 Mar 2017

ok fine I will look into it. Not that you will not marry, these indicate that you will be philosophical and less materialistic even if you marry. Strong marriage indications may still be there in the horocope as I said.

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Okay, Dev Ji :) will wait for your insights :)

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 16 Mar 2017

Your moon is 12th lord in lagna in the star of venus, IMO so it would give you short term dreams and fantasies and feelings for relationship which may not sustain, also sat is in 7th and aspecting ket in 9th and also sat is retrograde.

That too you are running moon dasa and you may probably get married in moon venus which is from 2020 to 2022.

Also budha aditya yoga is there, so you are likely to be intelligent and career and education oriented person.

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Thank You so much Dev ji for the valuable insights, it is truly when I've started to be spiritual is from my 19 to be exact, where Shani gets activated, I see the world in 2 versions, others- exciting, mine - search for the reality. After moon dasha I'm dreaming so much thats true at the same time, I'm spiritual. All I want is to carry forward the lessons I've learnt in this dasha to my following Mars and Rahu dashas, because those two are very strong, and fighter planets- I dont want inflated view for myself.
Thanks once again dev ji :)

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Dev Ji,
Saturn I think gives failures too now, I'm more realistic but i dream too much about my capabilities like being in one of the country's tv shows like Indian idol, etc.,(LOL) (maybe consequence of rahu in my asc) I'm a classical singer though! :)
Basically Leo people are about themselves always, and rahu over it amplifies this.! I'm extremely sorry if you find this statement overconfident or too much :) Thnks once again .

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 17 Mar 2017

classical? what type?
I am also a classical singer.
I dont find you overconfident.
Everyone for that matter view me as extremely arrogant including my close relatives but I am not. So in the same way people may view u as what u are not.

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » 17 Mar 2017

Dev ji,
I'm a Carnatic classical singer, learnt 10 years and won many prizes in district level competitions during my Venus and Sun dashas :) . Its good to know that you too are a classical singer. Can I know if it is Hindustani/Carnatic or any other? :) Having a rear talent and that too technical skills in it is a good thing to have. Luckily we have it dev ji :)

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 19 Mar 2017

I am a carnatic vocalist and have lots of prizes and given lot of concerts trained many students. Nice to know.

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » 03 Apr 2017

Nice to meet you Dev Ji :)

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 03 Apr 2017

It would be nicer if we met directly and listened to each other's music. :D

MyHead
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by MyHead » 04 Apr 2017

If you both fancy an audience, I can help :D

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 04 Apr 2017

OK My head do u sing also?

MyHead
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by MyHead » 05 Apr 2017

Oh no Dev Ji. I just listen listen and listen...

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 05 Apr 2017

I thought since your name is my head you are very brainy since you chose the head as your name. Anyway may be brainy in other aspects and to really enjoy music too one needs to be brainy. :D

MyHead
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by MyHead » 06 Apr 2017

:D

But, what is a brain?