Physical attractiveness in vedic astrology

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Physical attractiveness in vedic astrology

Post by Dev » 15 Apr 2018

If 5 or 6 of the houses and 3 or more planets denote beauty, then atleast 40% people have to be beautiful but it cant be, may be around 1% or less. So combination of planets placement, aspects, conjunction, strength etc are to be seen holistically to predict accurately.

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » 15 Apr 2018

Mostly I've seen Venus connection with lagna gives decent to good looks.

joyd

Post by joyd » 16 Apr 2018

Luminaries and lagna if connected in any way in D9-D3-D30 gives beauty , if all are connected in PAC ,such native is extraordinary beautiful.

joyd.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 16 Apr 2018

Even moon connection with lagna for that matter but when functional malefics aspect them, that could make a difference to the extent of the strengths of the two planets in question.

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » 16 Apr 2018

Dev wrote:
16 Apr 2018
Even moon connection with lagna for that matter but when functional malefics aspect them, that could make a difference to the extent of the strengths of the two planets in question.
True to some extent. Strength of moon or Venus (whether friendly or enemy) aspected by strong malefics might vary looks.
I have extremely strong,digbali Saturn, Mars (both extremely strong in divisional charts too) with Venus and moon in asc- I've started looking good only after being spiritual. Now that I have love of lots of women (thanks to them) its a struggle before.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

So saturn and mars have not influence you since you have become spiritual and so look good now.
What is the use of women when you have become spiritual, if at all you may follow ekapatni vrata.

I have moon in lagna with no aspect, moon is in neechabhanga with highest value of astavarga for moon as well as shadbala and also for the first house, so naturally I look good, this is what others say.

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » 16 Apr 2018

Here I didn't speak about interest in women, the beauty factor is presumedby opposite sex attraction towards a person. Yes boss I'm not into relationship, I want to focus more on myself now.
Even I have a friend with moon in Scorpio lagna 👍

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

ok fine. I was just kidding.

iamdipurani
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by iamdipurani » 03 Jan 2019

I have moon in lagna in tuarus . I do have attractive eyes but i am bit dark may be because staurn in 7 is aspecting moon . also it was waning moon not waxing moon .
14 spet 1987 22.30 solapur maharshtra .
I am not feeling good about myself recenly though people say that i ahev sharp. features .Something is lacking in me . i dont which planet is causing the trouble

Nsvenkatas
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Nsvenkatas » 25 Feb 2019

Lagna lord with moon in 2nd house...how can we predict the beauty. If lagna lord is saturn. 2nd house own place to saturn as well. Now tell me the how person looks like??

justicetomeplease
Contributor
Contributor

Post by justicetomeplease » 18 Mar 2019

joyd gaaru quoted on Luminaries connections, so true in my case :o
My D-9 Lagna is in Mercurial sign Virgo, Mercury is aspected by Sun.
My D-3 Lagna is Aries (Martian sign), D-3 Lagna Lord exalted in 10th & is aspected by Cancer D-3 Moon (again a Luminary) though Lagna is aspected by exalted Saturn from 7th (some fairness would go I think)
My D-30 Lagna is Gemini (again a mercurial sign) & Sun (a luminary) in Lagna, D-30 Lagna Lord Mercury exalted in 4th in Virgo.

Apart from that, my 2nd Lord Saturn is in Simhaasanaamsha. In Raashi, Saturn the 2nd Lord is in Mūlatrikona in 3rd unaspected by Malefics. 2nd house contains Venus, Exalted Mars, Mercury & is aspected by Rahu from 10th.

Mars Venus connection in both Rashi & in D-9

Yeah, everyone says that my looks are attractive! :mrgreen:
Just curious, would like to know why is D-30 linked with looks?

joyd

Post by joyd » 18 Mar 2019

@jst-/wrote...Yeah, everyone says that my looks are attractive!Mars Venus connection in both Rashi & in D-9.

THis makes one looks younger and not attractive.It means you looks younger at your 40's and 50's.THese planets delay your ageing process.

joyd.

justicetomeplease
Contributor
Contributor

Post by justicetomeplease » 19 Mar 2019

dear Joyd gaaru, okay.
Your quoting gave entirely wrong notion. I've mentioned about attractiveness because I was tallying with all other dictum which you've given but not solely on Mars Venus connection.
Your quote says that, I've told attractiveness only because of Mars Venus. But not there are several others.
Yeah, I could be wrong on Mars Venus connection.
But what I thought is that as Mars represents Physique, Venus represents beauty. Both connection could give physical beauty, that's why. Again I agree I could be superficial in concluding.
But all the above mentioned points was tallying, that's why I've written the post :)

Sub
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Sub » 20 Mar 2019

What I observed is
1)native having sun in 3rd from lagna are physically attractive.
2)venus in 11 house gives beauty to the native.
But They should not be afflicted.
I think mar+Venus is related with high libido.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 20 Mar 2019

Oh that sounds interesting. I have sun in 3rd.
Yes, I feel mars venus conjunction could make one a sex maniac if either of them is strong.

blenders
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by blenders » 27 Aug 2021

Dev, I would love to contact you. Can you send me a PM? I can't seem to send you one.

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 01 Sep 2021

Hi,

Regarding physical attractiveness,
Mars - Macho looks
Venus- Dashing appearance
Mercury - Youthful looks
Moon - again good looks

Influence of these on the ascendant / ascendant lord helps.

But generally speaking, different cultures have differing perceptions / standards for attractiveness. Need to take that into consideration as well.

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 18 Nov 2021