A case of rebirth

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
A case of rebirth

Post by elipsis » 04 Apr 2015

Dr. Padmakar Vishnu Vartak documented a case of reincarnation where a person could recall at least 85 events of his past life. A detailed research paper on this case can be downloaded from here: http://www.filedropper.com/atruecaseofrebirth

Kalpesh (past): 16th May 1986, 14.20, Amalgaon, Maharashtra, India (21°7′46.2″N 75°6′57.29″E)
Akash (present): 26th June 1999, 13.55, Pune, Maharashtra
-------------------------
Everything written below is speculative and is open to criticism, this is just my experience with yoga and other philosophies.

This is a very odd topic to be discussing with - past life is a very private business but since this case is made public for research purposes I am going elaborate on it so that you can identify the pros and cons of your chart. The way vimshottari dasa behaves is an exact replica of your past life lagna chart. However, this is applicable only in case of natural death which means not everyone can get their past life birth chart by easy means. But firstly you have to understand how the reincarnation actually works. The human body is made up 6 major layers known as koshas, when the outer layer or the physical layer falls the other 5 layers will continue to exist, this can even be proved scientifically but no one has paid much attention to this subject.

1. Annamayakosha or the food body - this is the physical body built from the food or the accumulation of matter gathered from earth. The quality of this body is subject to place and the karmic credits or debts of your parents, relatives, friends, ancestors and strangers. Without this body you have no identity at all...in astrology this is ruled by the Lagna (Ascendant). The decedant is the 7th sign which tells when this body will be taken away and when a new one be replaced.
2. Pranamayakosha or the energy body - this body is mainly responsible for how the physical body or the annamayakosha works. How does your blood flow? Why does the heart beat? What makes one person weak and other strong? How is the energy distributed in man and woman? why does one person falls ill while other remains strong? All these are determined by the pranamayakosha, the amount and the quality of energy that flows in your body determines how healthy or otherwise you are. This body is ruled by Mars. An affliction to Mars is always an indicator of an unhealthy body. Daily practice of pranayama (breathing exercises) can purify energies in your body and will keep you very healthy.
3. Manomayakosha or the mental body, also known as the karmic body which has all the information about your physical and energy body. This is the body which is mainly responsible for your rebirth....Karma is nothing but memory. Every action leaves behind a trail which in time will resolve itself. For example: two people fight each other where one of them wins and leaves the other dissatisfied which means the same two people will meet again in the future when both their trail of thought matches, they'll meet each other once again to resolve their issues....probably at the same place. Similarly, soul-mates have a karmic emotional bond which will compel two individuals to perform actions that will lead to their first meeting. Karma is not just a memory of dissatisfaction but every cell in the body is a memory. The physical body is built from the memory of the preceding karmic trail, if the karmic body has defects then the physical body will have defects too. This is how people suffer diseases, when the time comes - the actions of an individual will inevitably lead to resolution of his/her karma. This layer of body is ruled by Moon and the sub planets Saturn, Venus and Mercury.
4. Vignanamayakosha or the knowledge body - Some people call it the scientific body. It is neither physical nor non-physical but it uses the information from the mental body to migrate. Everyone is using this body to gather new information, for example: in school you are thought certain new information which the the knowledge body tries to resolve it using the information present in the mental body. Also, people trained in meditation make use of this body to read other people or objects. This is how vedic sages used this body to gather information regarding planets, stars and other worlds. In the horoscope this is ruled by Jupiter.
5. Anandamayakosha or the bliss body - this body is nothing but peace amd is not subject to any planetary or physical influences. Going to heaven means experiencing the bliss body for a while.
6. Atman or the soul - this is soul but under the delusion which makes it think it is limited or weak. But truth is there is no such thing as soul because there is nothing in the universe which is not the creator so the soul that exists in the body is just a reflection of the creator operating through physical limitations. If you want to look at yourself you stand in front of the mirror but if the creator wants to do it then what does he do? Because there is nothing which is not him including the mirror the universe becomes a projection of the creator who always existed. In fact, there is no difference between the creator and the creation.

contd...
Last edited by elipsis on 11 Jun 2015, edited 2 times in total.

As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: A case of rebirth

I hope you have got the gist of how karma and reincarnation works. Let's move on to check how it operates in the birth chart.

1. Moon sign of the present is the location of saturn in the past - The degree of Moon sign will be nearly identical to the degree of Saturn in the past. This is why dasa reading becomes important as the Moon is giving the results of the past where as the lagna and the transits give the results of the present.
2. Suppose if the dasa shows illness from the moon sign then the strength of the lagna of the physical body will determine how effective it will be
3. In case of natural birth/death - the 9th house of the present will be the lagna of the past. (Janma, Anujanma and Trijanma - past, present and the future)
4. The paksha of the present moon will be the lunar paksha of the past.
5. Suppose you are born in 1960 the natural cycle will be equivalent to 1960 - 120 years (approx), the Saturn will be around the same degree as your present moon.
6. Mars of the present will be linked to the ketu of the past.
7. Similarly - various other connections to different planets can be made from here. But in general, the vimshottari effects of the present will be similar to the lagna chart of the past and there will be very close and near identical planetary combinations but in different signs. Sometimes it can be different as each person is different but similarities can be traced. The location of birth is subject to various other concepts linked to relations and debts related to ketu, I don't want to get into this subject as its too trivial and requires nadiamsa analysis.
8. The nadisamsa (optional) of Jupiter and Saturn will be similar to the one in the past.
9. the 8th house indicates dues of you and others

The end. :mrgreen:

Regards
As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

magicmouse
Contributor
Contributor

Post by magicmouse » 04 Apr 2015

So how do we get to heaven? :D :D

Very interesting article by the way.

I just find it unfair that we are forced into life. I mean what if I wanted to be born in some sunny paradise of the Maldives or if I wanted to be born a woman etc. Everything seems to be already written, by us in fact, but we don't realise it. Maybe I'm missing the point here, it's like we are in jail and we didn't even commit the crime...hmmmmmmmm.
"No one who does good work will ever come to a bad end, either here or in the world to come" Bhagavad Gita

"The mind is everything, what you think, you become" The Buddha

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Everything is not pre written - its just that if you are going through a bad period your options become limited and in good times your freedom to do what you want becomes easy.

Heaven is a state that you get into, even while living you can be in that state and come back. If your karma/actions become selfless then you won't carry any personal emotional guilt with you, at that time you land yourself in the heavenly state for a limited time if not you get into a state of paranoia and confusion until the forces of nature will direct you to your proper destination.

Physical body is donated to you by the living souls mostly due to some kind of karmic debt, the quality of this body - whether you'll be a man or a woman depends on the people who are indebted to you and the kind of energy they carry. But in the mind you can be a man and live as woman or vice versa but habitual influences will remove those tendencies once you are over 5 to 6 years old.

The main point here is that you are an insignificant blip moving through the cosmos pushed and pulled by the forces of nature. If you are unhappy in this life you'll get a better one in the next, that's the gist of it but wise people will want to end this drama and that is only possible through yoga.

krishnapb

Post by krishnapb » 05 Apr 2015

thanks elipsis for sharing it

curiousguy

Post by curiousguy » 12 May 2015

Very good points in this post. Thank you elipsis..

aussie downunder
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aussie downunder » 11 Jun 2015

Unable to download the article. Could you please look into this Elipsisji?

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 11 Jun 2015

Updated the download links.

girla123
Contributor
Contributor

Post by girla123 » 25 Aug 2015

Superb...simply suberb...elipsisji.
Rgds

jaygopal
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by jaygopal » 06 Mar 2021

Hi,

i need help regarding the second post of this topic.

I have a case where the mentioned rules apply.

Fritz: 17. February 1896 in Dresden / Germany
Jan: 07 July 1976 in Dresden / Germany

I want to contact "elipsis" about this, but i can not click on his name to find out his mail-adress. Can someone please help me?

Thank you so much!

Jay Gopal

pspartamuz82
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by pspartamuz82 » 04 May 2021

Hi, you are talking about a case of rebirth i would suggest search on google for more interesting facts about it.