Venus in 6th House For Cancer Asendant

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
minaxipar
Venus in 6th House For Cancer Asendant

Post by minaxipar » 05 Jan 2015

Hi All,

How is Shukra in Ari bhava for Cancer Ascendant? What kind of issues can be seen during Venus Mahadasha for such Cancerians? Please help me in understanding this.

I understand that 4th and 11th house lord Venus (for cancer ascendant) is in 6th house. That could mean that all income will be through Job and that could also mean all income will be used to pay off debt if any. But not sure how the overall impact is when it comes to 4th and 11th house matters. Please help.

thanks
M

astrolight99
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Venus in 6th House For Cancer Asendant

Post by astrolight99 » 05 Jan 2015

Venus in 6th house for Cancer lagna means it is in Sagittarius. Gandanta star is available in this sign. So the exact degree of Venus is necessary.

minaxipar

Post by minaxipar » 06 Jan 2015

It is in moola

minaxipar

Post by minaxipar » 06 Jan 2015

and degree is 12 Sg 05' 49.39"

astrolight99
Contributor
Contributor

Post by astrolight99 » 06 Jan 2015

There is no gandanta dosha. Hence nothing to worry.

minaxipar

Post by minaxipar » 07 Jan 2015

Thanks for letting me know. Please highlight on how Venus Mahadasha would be with this placement? Can it lead to Foreign settlement or translate into prosperous life in any way?

sri108

Post by sri108 » 13 Mar 2015

Usually Venus in the 6 th does not do well. It's a rajasic planet and 6 th is the house of daily hard work. These are called marana katAka sthana. The house significations are contrary to the nature of the planet. I am not an expert just learning putting out what I hVe read. And also it's not in a friends sign Jupiter is enemy of Venus. You can find out more about MKS. Like Saturn in lagna. Saturn gives disease but his agenda is to give health when posited there. Duty is contrary to nature stresses the planet effects are felt by individual. Planet unable to do its best due to contrary nature.

astrolight99
Contributor
Contributor

Post by astrolight99 » 15 Mar 2015

Some astrologers say Venus in 6H is panacea and is good position. I am not sure what is true? anybody may please guide.

curiousguy

Post by curiousguy » 18 Mar 2015

Venus in 6th could mean quite many things.
- A benefic planet in 6th (malefic house) is not comfortable. So you might have oppositions at workplace in the form of obstacles, or struggle. But Venus is in a benefic sign (sagi) though. But again Venus (watery planet) in Sagi (fiery) sign is not a comfortable place to be in. Debts you could have during Venus transit period (most have these days, so no worries)
- Gains (11th H) through service (6th ) is indicated
- 6th house also indicate some sort of addiction
- other placements are necessary to see about foreign settlements..like 7th L, 9th L, 12th L etc etc...

sri108

Post by sri108 » 19 Mar 2015

Curiousguy

Hi

Thank you for throwing more light on Venus in 6 th Sagittarius. My close relative has it in 0 degrees Sagittarius for Aries lagna. It will be the ninth. They say Venus does not do well in the ninth. Could kindly throw more light on the reason why.

Thanks once again. Very informative. Forgive my ignorance on the subject. I have had no formal training on the subject of astrology. But it interests me immensely and continues to amaze me.

Best regards
Sri108

astrolight99
Contributor
Contributor

Post by astrolight99 » 20 Mar 2015

Some good points for Venus in 6H which I observed are the following.

One will be attracted towards unprivileged people and will also be very pleasant to those who work for him i.e. secretaries, servants, plumber, mason, etc. One will be a very good social worker. There is tremendous love for animals, esp. dogs. If it is in good sign then it produces intelligent and practical people as 6H is a practical house. In office one maintains a friendly personality who is very neat, tidy and get the job done. One is cautious about eating.

curiousguy

Post by curiousguy » 26 Mar 2015

Sri108,

Any planet in the initial degrees of house is like an infant (bala avastha - 0 deg to 6 deg) and is usually considered weak. I do not know of a dictum that states Venus in 9th does not do good. 9th is a house of luck, and Venus in 9th should be good. And you cannot make a sweeping judgement like that. Eg. What if the 9th house is lorded by Venus itself (Acquarius ASC or Virgo ASC). Lords, if situated in their own houses will do good. You will have to see what aspects the 9th house has by other planets (aspects etc) also. All our learning is either based on experience or dictums by sages. If someone makes a statement like that it should be supported by some text or good number of horoscope for it to be empirical.

Regards..