Finding the house of fortuna through KP

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Finding the house of fortuna through KP

Post by ashtalakshmi » 28 Sep 2014

Elipsis ji, thanks now i can understand clearly.

GNE, I think you should now check what is the sub lord of venus and where it is placed and see the house relationship between that house and the house where venus is placed( in your case its 11th house)

Anandham
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Anandham » 29 Sep 2014

Dear Ashtalakshmi,

Thank you for starting this topic.

Just as I about to glaze over from the calculations bit, I found http://www.mypanchang.com/astrology/ where you can get the cuspal chart with fortuna also included. I have been using Shastriji's great website for panchangam purposes for a while now.

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ashtalakshmi » 29 Sep 2014

Anandham wrote:Dear Ashtalakshmi,

Thank you for starting this topic.

Just as I about to glaze over from the calculations bit, I found http://www.mypanchang.com/astrology/ where you can get the cuspal chart with fortuna also included. I have been using Shastriji's great website for panchangam purposes for a while now.
I am glad that its useful.

And thanks for the link, it gives all the necessary details which is very helpful but i couldnt save or copy my chart .The access is denied to save the images.

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ashtalakshmi » 29 Sep 2014

Elipsis ji, there are two sub lords one is cuspal sublord in which the fortuna falls and the other is fortuna point's star lord and sub lord which is more important?

I also read that if the sublord of the fortuna point signifies 2,6 and 11 its good .How far is this true?

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 29 Sep 2014

ashtalakshmi wrote:Elipsis ji, there are two sub lords one is cuspal sublord in which the fortuna falls and the other is fortuna point's star lord and sub lord which is more important?
CSL is more important because it will decide the fate of the cusp and PSL the fate of the planet.
I also read that if the sublord of the fortuna point signifies 2,6 and 11 its good .How far is this true?
Up to a point...but I think its important to know where fortuna is...if its in 7th and but the csl or psl in 6th then fortune will come through breakups....so if thats your cup of tea then it'll be good for you. So far I've noticed the 6th is excellent only for career but it has a damaging effect on marriage or partnership. The safe zone is the 11th which is good for all kinds activities.
As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 30 Sep 2014

Elipsis
Apart from Fortuna,
If,
1. Sub of 2nd cusp in Mesha, Mithuna, Simha,Thula,Dhanur,Kumbha brings excellent finance inwards.
2. Sub of 2nd cusp signi..of tenth bhava..excellent finance status and honour.
3.If Guru is in above..legally earned, no quid pro quo, and Shani makes fortunate and a miserable downfall at the End. Sages words never go wrong.
4.If Kuja..fortunes in bad way with arguments and scandalised way.
5.2nd cusp sub...common sign....very limited fortune, in Chara sign....large incomes, Fixed...slow income and medium fortune.

Assumptions..Occupants in second bhava supports 2nd cusp sub and the related signs are in improving houses.

Ideally, 2nd cusp sub needs to be linked with..1 2 3 6 10 11 houses..improving financial status Dasa wise.

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ashtalakshmi » 30 Sep 2014

elipsis wrote:
Up to a point...but I think its important to know where fortuna is...if its in 7th and but the csl or psl in 6th then fortune will come through breakups....so if thats your cup of tea then it'll be good for you. So far I've noticed the 6th is excellent only for career but it has a damaging effect on marriage or partnership. The safe zone is the 11th which is good for all kinds activities.
Okay, there will be breakups only if a persons fortuna is in 7th house from his/ her lagna and his/her CSL/ FSL is in 6th house because 6th is 12th from 7th house.

You mean to say for a person with fortuna in any other house except 7th house , placement of cuspal sublord or fortuna point sublord in 6th house from his lagna is always favorable? Will he/she still get breakups just because it is in 6th house from lagna? Hope I am not confusing you.

But why spefically 2,6,11 houses signify favorable results? Why not 5 and 9 which are given priority in parasara method?

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 30 Sep 2014

ashtalakshmi wrote:
elipsis wrote:
Okay, there will be breakups only if a persons fortuna is in 7th house from his/ her lagna and his/her CSL/ FSL is in 6th house because 6th is 12th from 7th house.

You mean to say for a person with fortuna in any other house except 7th house , placement of cuspal sublord or fortuna point sublord in 6th house from his lagna is always favorable? Will he/she still get breakups just because it is in 6th house from lagna? Hope I am not confusing you.

But why spefically 2,6,11 houses signify favorable results? Why not 5 and 9 which are given priority in parasara method?
12th from any house represents the loss of that house. 5 and 9 are given importance in KP but not for everything, they are not as powerful as the 11th or 10th.
As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

leo
Contributor
Contributor

Post by leo » 30 Sep 2014

This article is quite intriguing ...
between as Elipsis mentioned the calculation is different for day and night birth...just wanted to understand what exactly is timings to be considered for a start of night and start of a day ?

Regards,

Anandham
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Anandham » 01 Oct 2014

How does the fortuna point work? For instance, my 11th house sublord is Mercury, fortuna sublord is Shanidev, per the cuspal chart the 11th sublord is in the 2nd and the fortuna sublord in 6th. Mapping transits both these lords are now in the 11th. Here is the main point: if this 11th cusp starts at, say, 25 degrees in a chart, to be effective they both have to be within the span of the bhava (25 libra to 22 sco), is that right?

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 01 Oct 2014

If you understand how KP works you'll can easily predict about fortuna.

1. The planet (or fortuna) gives the effects represented by its naksahtra lord. For ex: For aries Asc, if saturn sits in the lagna in Bharani nakshatra then Saturn will give the results of 2nd and 7th along with the house where Venus sits in the chart. The native will never notice the effects of the debilitated saturn.

2. Soon the effects will wear off because the Sub of the planet may represent something else. If saturn is in the Sub of Jupiter then it forms a mismatch as it rules 9 and 12. Saturn will be forced to obey Jupiter.

3. Jupiter directs Saturn to give results as per its nakshatra...if Jupiter sits in the nakshatra of Mars in the 8th, Saturn will obey and starts to give the results of 8th house instead.

4. Eventually the sublord of the cusps will decide whether to allow any event to come into fruition. If 8th cusp doesn't allow 8th house effects then the planetary sub lord will not function after a while.

5. All this planetary drama leads to a big circus in real life (unless everything is picture perfect)...same thing with the fortuna. You will have to sit down and map each planet correctly until it ends with the cuspal sublord - its placement and ownership.

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ashtalakshmi » 01 Oct 2014

Elipsis ji, please tell me if my understanding is correct.

In my case,
1.Sun sits in the nakshatra of ketu and in the sub of jupiter who inturn is in the nakshatra of ketu in 5th house , so sun finally tend to give the results of 5th house.
Incase the sub of 5th cusp sits in 4th, then the results of 5th house may not fruitify.
2.Saturn sits in the nakshatra of sun and in the sub of moon who inturn sits in the nakshatra of saturn , so saturn will give the results of 4th 5th and 11th where it is placed.Here also the fruitification of results related to 4th 5th and 11th still depends on the subs of all these cusps.

If the 11th cusp's sublord is in 8th house , is it positive or negative?

Anandham
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Anandham » 01 Oct 2014

thank you for the lucid explanation, elipsis. it's like refining from the macro to the micro level. in point no.4, in the example you mentioned, "if 8th cusp doesn't allow 8th house effects", what would some of the factors that decide if it does or does not allow these effects. your responses are much appreciated!

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ashtalakshmi » 01 Oct 2014

Anandham wrote:thank you for the lucid explanation, elipsis. it's like refining from the macro to the micro level. in point no.4, in the example you mentioned, "if 8th cusp doesn't allow 8th house effects", what would some of the factors that decide if it does or does not allow these effects. your responses are much appreciated!
Anandham, it means any cuspal sublord when placed in 12th from that cusp will not allow the result to fruitify.I think Elipsis ji meant to say that.

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Find out which houses a cusp allows.

1. CSL will allow the results of the planet where it sits and the houses it owns but mostly where it sits..
2. CSL will also allow the results of its nakshatra lord.

However one thing to keep in mind is that - the CSL will not direct any planet to behave in a certain way like Planet's sublord. It will either allow or not allow that's it...meaning the planet will become directionless if it doesn't signify the results of csl.
================================================
While nothing can be done about CSL astrologically the PSL gives us a little elbow room to stretch. Vimshottari system is a great way to overcome the restrictions of PSL temporarily. Constantly changing sub periods in the vimshottari dasa will allow minor changes in the effects of the dasa lord before the CSL takes over...so one has to be quick in planning out their course of action...most people are surviving this way but they do it very crudely without consciously being aware of astrology.
Last edited by elipsis on 01 Oct 2014, edited 1 time in total.

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

leo wrote:This article is quite intriguing ...
between as Elipsis mentioned the calculation is different for day and night birth...just wanted to understand what exactly is timings to be considered for a start of night and start of a day ?

Regards,
Start from Sunrise or sunset.

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 04 Oct 2014

Since we are discussing fortune I would like to show one real world example by applying KP techniques. This chart belongs to Sushil Kumar - the dude who won 5 crores in KBC (tv show) in Oct 2011.

Chart: http://imgur.com/KioiasI

1. As you see the natal chart looks quite ordinary, there is nothing special in the rashi chart but the cuspal chart is a whole different story.

2. 11th lord venus is in the 8th cusp indicating gambling or sudden rise in wealth. 5th lord mars is in 11th indicating gains through creativity and past life links. 9th lord is in 10th indicating honor at the expense of fortune.

3. Let's begin KP analysis....at the time of his winning he was running the period of Venus-Venus-Moon/Sun.

4. Venus transits Uttaraphalguni in the 8th cusp, this will compel venus to give the results of the 9th and 10th house. This means honor, prestige and fortune is on the rise.

5. Venus is under the Sub of Sun as well....This means Sun will compel venus to give the results of Mars as Sun transits Chitra nakshatra lorded by Mars.

6. Mars is in 11th house...which indicates gains through Venus.

7. 11th CSL is Mars (11, 5, 12) which means 11th house will flourish.

8. Sub lord of Fortuna also indicates 11th.

9. This shows that cuspal sublord has allowed Venus full control over 11th house of gains, this makes the native fortunate in terms of money.

From this example we can learn how to arrive at accurate results by applying kp rules. Try this on other charts and see how accurate they are, you'll be surprised with the results you get....but make sure the time of birth is very accurate.

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ashtalakshmi » 10 Oct 2014

Elipsis ji, in the above chart is fortuna is in 8th house?
You didnt mention that.

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 10 Oct 2014

I think its in the 6th house- I have labeled it on the chart.

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ashtalakshmi » 10 Oct 2014

Ok Elipsis ji.

Anandham
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Anandham » 10 Oct 2014

ashtalakshmi wrote:
Anandham wrote:thank you for the lucid explanation, elipsis. it's like refining from the macro to the micro level. in point no.4, in the example you mentioned, "if 8th cusp doesn't allow 8th house effects", what would some of the factors that decide if it does or does not allow these effects. your responses are much appreciated!
Anandham, it means any cuspal sublord when placed in 12th from that cusp will not allow the result to fruitify.I think Elipsis ji meant to say that.
Dear Ashtalakshmi, thank you for your reply. So, if the 6th cusp sublord is present in the 5th, it will negate the results of the 5th. How about if the 4th cusp sublord is in the 5th? How does retrogression affect the interpretation. Thanks for your help!

archer
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archer » 12 Oct 2014

Hi,
can anybody read my chart through kp method please? details I got from mypanchang.com any luck in near future?

Planetary Positions

Planets Degrees House Nakshatra Padam Nak.Lord Sublord SubSub
Sun (Su) 06 Sco 04' 18.61" 8 Anuraadha 1 Saturn Mercury Venus
Moon (Mo) 25 Sag 56' 55.96" 9 P.shadha 4 Venus Ketu Venus
Mars (Ma) 15 Aqu 27' 07.68" 11 Shatabhisha 3 Rahu Venus Venus
Mercury (Me) 27 Sco 53' 56.89" 8 Jyeshtha 4 Mercury Saturn Saturn
Jupiter (Ju) 20 Sco 04' 03.95" 8 Jyeshtha 2 Mercury Venus Mars
Venus (Ve) 28 Sco 17' 49.49" 8 Jyeshtha 4 Mercury Saturn Mercury
Saturn (Sa) 09 Tau 56' 37.68" R 2 Krittika 4 Sun Venus Ketu
Rahu (Ra) 15 Cap 21' 15.07" R 10 Shravana 2 Moon Jupiter Mars
Ketu (Ke) 15 Can 21' 15.07" R 4 Pushya 4 Saturn Jupiter Saturn
Fortuna (Pf) 21 Tau 59' 06.09" 2 Rohini 4 Moon Venus Saturn

Placidus House Positions for KP
Houses Degrees Nakshatra Padam RasiLord Nak.Lord Sublord SubSub
Ascendant 02 Ari 06' 28.74" Ashvini 1 Mars Ketu Venus Jupiter
II 03 Tau 16' 44.39" Krittika 2 Venus Sun Saturn Saturn
III 00 Gem 26' 12.14" Mrigashirsha 3 Mercury Mars Mercury Venus
IV 26 Gem 32' 08.98" Punarvasu 2 Mercury Jupiter Ketu Mercury
V 24 Can 37' 44.56" Aslesha 3 Moon Mercury Rahu Jupiter
VI 26 Leo 50' 06.43" U.Phalguni 1 Sun Sun Sun Rahu
VII 02 Lib 06' 28.74" Chitra 3 Venus Mars Ketu Moon
VIII 03 Sco 16' 44.39" Vishaakha 4 Mars Jupiter Rahu Mars
IX 00 Sag 26' 12.14" Mula 1 Jupiter Ketu Ketu Rahu
X 26 Sag 32' 08.98" P.shadha 4 Jupiter Venus Ketu Saturn
XI 24 Cap 37' 44.56" Dhanishta 1 Saturn Mars Rahu Jupiter
XII 26 Aqu 50' 06.43" P.Bhadrapada 3 Saturn Jupiter Venus Venus

House Significators

Hse A B C D
I MA
II SU KE SA PF MO VE
III ME JU VE ME
IV KE ME JU VE ME
V RA MO
VI SA SU
VII MO VE
VIII SA ME JU VE MO SU ME JU VE MA
IX RA MO JU
X MA RA JU
XI MA SU KE SA
XII SU KE SA

Anandham
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Anandham » 14 Oct 2014

Here are the birth details of Sachin Tendulkar, 24th April 73, at 13:00 PM, in Mumbai, India. The mypanchang.com website also gives the harmonious chart table. What stood out was that cusp 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 11 all have great symmetry. Also, the pars fortuna sync is beautiful. :)

elipsis your thoughts...

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 14 Oct 2014

KP can only be applied for charts that are highly accurate, Tendulkar's chart may not be accurate so I cannot comment on it. Only "AA" (certified time of birth) rated charts can work with KP. Birth time can be rectified using various methods but its quite impossible to do it here on the forum.

Anandham
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Anandham » 14 Oct 2014

Birth details were found here: http://astroswastik.com/archives/751. It actually shows the birth register with details.