Abhijit degrees

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Abhijit degrees

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 07 Sep 2014

Hi Learned Members

Any charts with planets in Abhijit? This is from 6 degree 40 minutes Capricorn onwards to 10 degrees 53 minutes 20 seconds Capricorn ie. the 4th pada of Uttara Ashahda till the 1/15th of Shravana.

Suppose to grant victory in all aspects including material abundance.

Best Regards
Hock Leong

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Abhijit degrees

Post by elipsis » 07 Sep 2014

26 Dec 1965, 3.02 AM, Bangalore

He owns lots of private properties in India and abroad, also an IT firm in India and is doing pretty well in life. He comes from a poor family but his life sky-rocketed after he got married. He also has extraordinary retention capacity which is the main reason for his success, he can remember anything as soon as he reads it and recalls it quite well even after several days....and never usually reads the same book twice. He was never interested in studies but completed his mechanical engineering even after bunking several lectures.

I don't think all this happened because of Abhijit naksharea but that sign did play a major role.
As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

Anandham
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Anandham » 07 Sep 2014

elipsis, Mercury in own nakshatra and sub is exceptionally strong, also aspected by 5th lord Shanidev situated in own house, plus conjunct exalted Ketu, too.

I am puzzled by the axis, though. Is the exaltation principle helping? Is this a happy person, overall?

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 07 Sep 2014

No, he is not a 100% happy person - he has regrets about the way he treated people in his youth especially his dad who no longer exists....he also rows with his mum who is now too frail to argue back...anyhow, he has cooled down over the years and wants his children live a very happy and rich life. The point is, he got what he wanted in life and is quite proud about it.

According to Nadi method - Mercury and Ketu in close conjunction gives superior intelligence and according to KP, the sub of Venus enabled him to acquire beautiful homes. But the majority of his success came in Jupiter period - even though a functional malefic, the planet played a positive role in his life due to its nakshatra and sub placement which again enabled him to acquire properties and lands.

Mars falls in the 3rd cusp, exalted but in the 3rd cusp, he did ok during mars dasa but it wasn't as powerful as Jupiter.
As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

Anandham
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Anandham » 07 Sep 2014

Thank you, elipsis. It's that Moon/Mars conjunction in 4th. This is perhaps a good conjunction from a material point of view, not so much for peace of mind and even temper and calmness!

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 07 Sep 2014

Actually in Nadi Astrology, Moon, Mars, Rahu and Ketu are the antithesis of good planets.

They alone in the chart, unless very well placed, and rising in the Ascendant spoils the chart.

Mars breaks and has short temper, Moon gets accusations and travels unnecessarily, Ketu gives the giving up of all endeavours half way in chase of the illusion dream and Rahu gives something unpleasant that is fated on the native.

BUT Moon with Mars gives auspiciousness and if in addition, if they are well placed and well linked up according to classical astrological factors, actually makes the person assertive, to tell it like it is, and actually gets things going rather than dragging things through. But of course don't forget it also depends whether Mars or Moon is stronger. Don't forget Mars is the cosmic law enforcer and Moon is the mind, the illuminator of the person's soul (Moon reflects the light of the Sun).

My mum is borned on tuesday and my dad is borned on Monday. The combination of Moon with Mars in our family (with the father being stronger) shows that nothing can shackle or unnevere our family throughout the many decades we have as a family.

Bad link ups between Moon and Mars in the chart is another different thing altogether.

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ashtalakshmi » 08 Sep 2014

My sister has her lagna lord venus in Abhijit degree along with mercury ( libra ascendant) and has saturn and mars in 12th house and there is a grand trine forming between sun, rahu and jupiter yet when it comes to finances , she faces difficult times.Though her husband owns a lot of properties, she cant have what she wish for. Why this situation inspite of having good planetary combination?

Like Basab ji says, some charts are really mysterious .I get puzzled while looking at her chart :?:

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ashtalakshmi » 08 Sep 2014

Forgot to give my sister's details
March 8th 1982
Vellore
10.24 pm

Orange-Man
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Orange-Man » 11 Sep 2014

Ashtalaxmi,

I was checking your sister's chart. It is a very good chart. Is she having a good life overall? She should, I feel. You have mentioned about her not being able to enjoy in respect to finance, but is that something which makes her life difficult in a significant way, or is it just something trivial compared to her life overall? I am asking this because her chart looks really good and it shouldn't make her unhappy in a big way. Small troubles even the best charts can give.

Her married life looks difficult though as per the chart, though it shows a love marriage.

Basab
"Man can do what he wills, but he cannot will what he will will." - Schopenhauer

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ashtalakshmi » 12 Sep 2014

Basab ji, first of all THANK U
ofcourse she ( her husband) has properties worth atleast a crore, car, her husband is in politics and also a partner in an aducational institution.But the thing is, he doesnt give her enough money to spend as she wants .In her words, her husband is a miser :)

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Her married life is quite difficult in terms of intimacy and she herself expressed this once to me but her's is an arranged marriage

Orange-Man
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Orange-Man » 12 Sep 2014

So that's not a serious issue in life if her husband doesn't let her spoil herself. :) It is for her good only that he has kept that discipline in finance.

Coming to it being an arranged marriage, well, that's interesting. Maybe she had an affair before marriage as that way also sometimes the yoga shows its effect. You may not answer this question (or tell me through pm) as I can understand it is a personal matter of your sister. I asked because I wanted to know if the yoga has shown its effect in her life.

Basab
"Man can do what he wills, but he cannot will what he will will." - Schopenhauer

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Oh no not at all Basab ji.I know her very well and she is actually dull witted and used to be so naive.
I am pretty sure.

Orange-Man
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Oh okay, maybe in all charts it doesn't have effect. She should be close to her mother. Is she a good writer? Artistic? Very righteous and spiritual? She should be very domesticated. She should stay away from her birthplace. She will be witty and good in communication. Her life should have been smooth.

I am not really sure why she should be dull-witted. Her chart doesn't show it at all. She should be intelligent very much. She may have studied some technical subject and is very aggressive and bold. She should have been good in studies, too, though there may have been some difficulties sometimes.

She should work in this Moon MD. She can make a good career and have her own money, as Moon MD shows work for her.

Basab

ranjan.75
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ranjan.75 » 12 Sep 2014

Dear sir,

If lagan lord moon in abhijit degree 7.57 capricorn & aspected by saturn from ascendant, Moon is weak or strong ? What effects in moon mahadasha & antardasha.
Date 16th September 1975, Time 02.14.30 AM, Place: Devprayag, Tehri Garhwal, Uttrakhand

Ranjan

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Orange-Man wrote:Oh okay, maybe in all charts it doesn't have effect. She should be close to her mother. Is she a good writer? Artistic? Very righteous and spiritual? She should be very domesticated. She should stay away from her birthplace. She will be witty and good in communication. Her life should have been smooth.
Sorry was tied up with work.
Yes she is close to my mom and lucky enough to get my mom's affection inturn.
She was righteous when young but now life has changed her a little bit and is not very spiritual actually.Infact opposite to me w.r.to spirituality and stays within 5 km from her birth place and i am the one who actually got married atleast 300 km away from my birth place and now staying even far away.
And she is really not good in communication.She can neither speak interestingly nor pleasantly if you beleive I am saying the truth :)
Orange-Man wrote: I am not really sure why she should be dull-witted. Her chart doesn't show it at all. She should be intelligent very much. She may have studied some technical subject and is very aggressive and bold. She should have been good in studies, too, though there may have been some difficulties sometimes.
She sometimes is very aggressive and bold and I too am like that during the conflict times :)
And studied civil engineering and was good at studies and you have to beleive me she is really dull witted.

Orange-Man
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I believe what you are saying about your sister, though it doesn't make sense how someone who is dull-witted can study civil engineering and be good at studies. :shock:

Some charts I have seen are not what they seem apparently. I am sure someone with more experience and knowledge than me (I don't have much knowledge or experience, honestly speaking) will be able to tell more correctly about her from her chart.

Basab

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Orange-Man wrote:I believe what you are saying about your sister, though it doesn't make sense how someone who is dull-witted can study civil engineering and be good at studies. :shock:

Some charts I have seen are not what they seem apparently. I am sure someone with more experience and knowledge than me (I don't have much knowledge or experience, honestly speaking) will be able to tell more correctly about her from her chart.

Basab
Basab ji, do you really beleive all shrewd are good in studies and dull witted are bad ?
I meant to say she was above average not extremely good in studies.

Orange-Man
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

No, no, you got me wrong, Ashtalakshmi. I said she should be intelligent and intelligent doesn't mean shrewd. Shrewd means cunning, and I was not talking about that at all. A person who is above average in studies must be intelligent, though they may not be shrewd. We just thought it differently so the confusion happened. I think you mean she is not worldly-wise. (In astrology Mercury denotes intelligence and Rahu denotes shrewdness.)

Basab

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Orange-Man wrote:No, no, you got me wrong, Ashtalakshmi. I said she should be intelligent and intelligent doesn't mean shrewd. Shrewd means cunning, and I was not talking about that at all. A person who is above average in studies must be intelligent, though they may not be shrewd. We just thought it differently so the confusion happened. I think you mean she is not worldly-wise. (In astrology Mercury denotes intelligence and Rahu denotes shrewdness.)

Basab
Lol basab ji, lots of words in english language with almost similar meanings.
You got it right now , she is not worldly wise especially with people around her.

Orange-Man
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Yes, you are right, Ashtalakshmi, a lot of words have very similar meanings and lead to confusion sometimes. I have got your point now. But it is interesting, her chart. Another interesting thing I noticed is that you both have Libra ascendant and Saturn-Mars together, which is the reason you both are aggressive and bold. For you it is more marked as Mars aspects your 5th house as well.

Basab

P.S. I am sorry, it was my mistake. 'Shrewd' means intelligent, too. But when I had said she is intelligent, I had not used the word in that sense which 'shrewd' actually means.