hema malini

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
2002diksha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
hema malini

Post by 2002diksha » 27 Feb 2013

sir,
I have always admired Hema Malini for her elegance and warm attitude that she exudes in media. how is elegance defined astrologically.can anybody do a good analysis of her life in vedic terms.
regards

skb.77

Re: hema malini

Post by skb.77 » 27 Feb 2013

hema malini
dob-16/oct/1948
time-12:30 AM
place-tiruchchirappalli (tamilnadu)
cancer ascendant - 06 degrees (apprx)

2002diksha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the birht details.Here I am giving my brief analysis.
Ascendant is cancer in pushyami nakshatra. This nakshatra is supposed to give the native knowledge and make a person soft hearted and make a person elegant. That's where the elegance she has got is coming.
The trines are very well placed. as you can see lord of lagna is in ninth house . that excellent. in the fifth house mars is placed in his own house. again good placement.
sun is vargottam. sun is in chitra nakshatra. that's very good as you can see chitra nakshatra has the fixed star spica so its importance.
In the navamsa lagna venus with vargottam sun is placed so the acting skills are coming from there.
the lord of eleventh house is placed in second so the wealth is coming from this plaecemt. cancer natives are known to make wealth.third house has sun in it.
there is also a srinkhala happening in second ,third and fourth house which is god's blessings.
jupiter is placed in sixth house in his own house.this confirms her non controversial image. no enemies and also good health through out .
dasa also ran favourable. dasa of ketu ran in her major part of life and ketu is aspecting the tenth house.
jupiter the lord of sixth house aspects the tenth house which is excellent. this makes a relation between the tenth house and the sixth house which is needed to succeed in life.
for her unconventional marraige I think rahu is responsible. the lord of seventh house saturn is placed in second house and aspected by rahu.this placement also indicates a supportive spouse as there is relation between second house and seventh house.lord of upapada lagna is placed in second house with venus so this confirms a spouse from acting field and saturn is aspecting its own house. next to the upapada lagna moon is placed. very favourable placement as far as marraige is concerned.
so overall an excellent chart.
regards

2002diksha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

just to add two more points:
jupiter is in devaloka which itself is rare. again mercury has a chestabala of 56 which confirms her wisdom. she is indeed beauty with brains.
regards

gansub
Contributor
Contributor

Post by gansub » 30 Mar 2019

I cannot figure out how this person got involved in movies. The ascendant lord is in the 9th house which is house of law and dharma aspected by the 2nd house lord. Plus full moon birth. Sure out going personality but what is there in this chart that suggests a career in movies ?

Career in politics is very easy to fathom. Ascendant lord in 9h plus Rahu in 10th house and Jupiter's aspect on 10th house.

But career in movies ? How ? Is it the aspect of 3rd house lord on 10th house ?