Tula Lagna with Jupiter Retro question

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Hina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Tula Lagna with Jupiter Retro question

Post by Hina » 30 Dec 2012

Hi,

I wonder if anyine of you has read the "Ganesh Hora shastra". The authur describes a situation as such- Tula lagna- 3rd & 6th L - Jupiter placed in 11th house extremely beneficial to the native.

By chance, I came across just such an horoscope. The only difference is - jupiter is retro. Also, rahu & sat placed in 6th house & venus LL, placed in 3rd house.

Native started rahu dasha in 2009 & jupiter AD about an year ago. He was at an extremely upward trajectory, doing very well professionally. Unfortunately, through no fault, he was terminated from his job and a false lawsuit placed against him very recently.

It really is very surprising. 6L is placed so well and so strongly, still it brings such a calamity?

Any opinions?

Thanks!

aganapa2
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Tula Lagna with Jupiter Retro question

Post by aganapa2 » 30 Dec 2012

Hina -You may want to read Srinivasji's explanation on retro Jupiter under "Special Rules" where he's explaining the chart of a world leader.

I think this Jupiter retro may be ashubha from his explanation.Moreover Rahu may be the culprit, as the current transit period is causing a lot of problems.this could be temporary and things could turn better soon.

-aganapa2

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 30 Dec 2012

Hi Hina,

I have Libra ascendant, with Jupiter in the 11th house, vargattoma (and not retrograde). My Venus-Jupiter period was not that good--had health issues and no achievements or gains happened then.

Coming to the chart you have mentioned, if it was Jupiter AD in some other MD, with no 6th house connection, then maybe the person wouldn't have faced a lawsuit, but when it is Rahu MD, with Rahu being placed in the 6th house, and Jupiter AD, with Jupiter being 6th lord, lawsuit on him is definitely indicated. Jupiter in transit is also not favouring him as it is in the 8th house from his ascendant now. Saturn AD will not help him, either. He has to wait for Mercury AD, which if well placed, will give him some good time.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

Moits007
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Moits007 » 30 Dec 2012

"tula lagna guru khallas" - thats what I have heard.

Placement of upachaya Lord in upachaya is good.

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ashtalakshmi » 31 Dec 2012

Mine is also Tula lagna with retrograde Jupiter in 11th house.

But I don't know how my Jupiter sub period is going to be and never really noticed during my previous dasa.

Yellow, looks like we both have same lagna and planetary placements :-)
Are you 80 born?

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 31 Dec 2012

Yes, Asthalaxmi, I am 80 born. :)
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

rrgnaidu
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by rrgnaidu » 22 Feb 2013

I have also Libra ascendant, with Retro Jupiter in the 11th house along with Ketu and Uranus

And also I am running Jupiter Mahadasha and Mercury antardasha. Being excellent performer I lost performer I lost my Job due to closing of factory. I lost money also fue to different reasons.

Any one can explain reason for all that ill effects of Jupiter in 11 th house.

My Date of Birth 16th May 1969 Time 17:32 hrs
Place : Vijayanagarm, A.P.

Thankyou
Naidu

rrgnaidu
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by rrgnaidu » 08 Aug 2016

I am Libra ascendant, with Retro Jupiter in the 11th house along with Ketu and Uranus

Presently running Jupiter Mahadasha and Venus antardasha. Being excellent performer I lost my Job in mercury antardasha due to closing of factory. I lost money also due to different reasons.

I got new job within 6 months in mercury antardasha.

But Jupiter mahadasha is not all good for me. If anybody can help me, when things will change for me

My Date of Birth 16th May 1969 Time 17:32 hrs
Place : Vijayanagarm, A.P.

Thankyou
Naidu