Mithun Lagna question - expert opinion needed

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Hina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Mithun Lagna question - expert opinion needed

Post by Hina » 19 Dec 2012

Hi,

I have a horoscope in which Lagna is Mithun. The 7L & 10L is jupiter placed in 6th house (Vrishchik in a friend'e house conjunct Mars). Jupiter is not friend with LL. It is placed in dushthhana, however it does aspect its own 10th house.

will it continue to be bad for the native;s career.
Also, jupiter in 6th house is not considered for anyone's chart.

Will experts please provide your opinion!

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Mithun Lagna question - expert opinion needed

Post by basab14 » 19 Dec 2012

Hi Hina,

I feel the person will face many enemies his work place and also will have to struggle to some extent as 6th house signifies enemies and career. But as Mars is in the 6th house, the person will have an indomitable spirit and will fight over his obstacles and his enemies and come out victorious, always. Jupiter's aspect on the 10th house is very good and will help the person in his career to a very good extent.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 19 Dec 2012

Hi Hina

Just this information is not sufficient to reach a conclusion.

6H is 9th from 10th, so is good from a career perspective. Mars is 6th and 11th lord and being conjunct with 10L is not bad at all. This indicates success at work after struggles. Its important to never miss looking at navamsa placement of Jupiter. what are the aspects on this Jupi+mars? What planet, if any is placed in 10H?

Plus, also check from ChandraLagna, and state of moon itself. Is Moon in Kemadruma, or Papa kartari, or aspected by malefics?
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

Hina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Hina » 20 Dec 2012

Hello Yellow & Chandra Lagna,

You are right about her having enemies. She seems to be one of the people who has attracted them just by existing even though she is one of the finest persons due to petty jealousy.

Her jupiter in D-9 is debilitated in 11th house. It is also the D-9 LL. (Pisces is D-9 lagna).

Her moon is in the 4th house. with exalted mercury. It is a new moon day of Diwali. So sun is also debilitated in D-10. Does it mean that because sun has no light, it allows the other planets in its vicinity like Venus & moon to shine through. Also, since she was born at night- the effect of new moon need not necessarily be malefic.
Both Venus & sun are in 5th house of Libra.

I saw that she made a sub-optical decision when she applied for college admissions even though she was a top student as she was given bad advise. So, I was wondering if it had something to do with her planetary placement.

Thank you both for replying.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 20 Dec 2012

Thanks, Hina, for the feedback. 10-6 connection normally gives enemies in workplace. Would be glad if you could tell me if the other things I have said are correct or not. That will help me know whether I have been right or wrong in my analysis of her chart. If you have any question about her, then please post her details and ask specific questions.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

Hina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Hina » 20 Dec 2012

Hi,

Here is the chart for further analyze.
I just couldn't understand why she would have enemies. She is very humble. I guess this is the reason.

Here is the chart.

[attachment=0]PG1.jpg[/attachment]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 20 Dec 2012

Hello Hina,

I checked the chart. She must be a very intelligent person with very good communication skills. She must have been very good in her studies. She leads a very comfortable life most possibly and has good relations with her family. She is very close to her mother and also has okay relation with her father. She has studied in technical line maybe. She is the only child, and if she has a younger sibling, he/she has a difficult life. She is romantic by nature and emotional and caring also. She can be diplomatic if the need be. She is very bold also with an indomitable spirit. Her career, as I said, will be good, but there will be some struggle, and she will be bothered by enemies, always. She will get married to a wealthy person, but her married life won't be good. She may fall in love, but she will most possibly have an arranged marriage. She will have gains from properties. She is fortunate in life overall.

The period she is running now since Februrary 2011 and is there till Feb 2014 is a good one. It can give her foreign travels, and she may do some course, too. She may fall in love also in this period. But emotional disturbance is also indicated in this period.

Hina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Hina » 21 Dec 2012

Thank you Yellow!

You are right about a lot of things. She has a younger brother. why do you say brother has a difficult life?
She is not at all bold. She is shy but not extremely so. If she had to stand in front of the audience, she would speak with aplomb but she would not push to take center-stage. She avoids confrontation. So, don;t know how Mars helps her by being in own house and aspecting lagna. Maybe it will kick in at the right time.

How is the moon for her- This is a new moon. Native born at 10.15 pm on Diwali night- that is why sun is debilitated too. Venus might have just come out of debilitation. On Diwali, venus is supposed to be debilitated too.
Also, does sun get neechbhanga?

Thanks!

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 21 Dec 2012

Hi Hina,

I think her brother can have difficult life because her 3rd lord of younger siblings, Sun, is debiliated and afflicted by Rahu. I am not sure why she is shy because for that Saturn has to have an influence on ascendant/lord or Sun or Moon, which is not there in her chart.

I am not sure why she is not bold. Mars should give her boldness. Maybe that side of her will show up sometime in her life. She will I think fight back, and that too in a strong way, one day, because Mars in the 6th house indicates that. Indira Gandhi was also a weak person in the beginning of her life, but later on she showed the strength of her character.

The Moon is definitely weak because it is very close to Sun, and then, it is with its enemy Mercury and in sandhi, but even then, it will give comforts of home to her. It will make her caring, and emotional, and affectionate, and homely, but the afflictions to it will give her mental tension, sometimes.

Venus is very well placed in her chart in its own sign. It will make her romantic and artistic, too, maybe. With Rahu, it will make her very charming and attractive, though Sun there will not let Venus show its to the fullest extent. Moon with ascendant lord Mercury should make her pretty, actually.

Yes, Sun gets neechbhanga as its conjunct with Venus, the lord of the debiliation sign of Sun.
Last edited by basab14 on 22 Dec 2012, edited 1 time in total.

Hina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Hina » 22 Dec 2012

You are right about everything.
However, in 1 chart, Saturn aspects the ascendant from 4th house. Person is extremely bold. In another chart, same Saturn in 4th house aspects ascendant, person extremely shy.
I thought her shyness stems from, deb. sun and is more pronounced during Rahu dasha.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 21 Jul 2021

Thanks, Hina. About the two charts you have mentioned, where Saturn aspects the ascendant, check if there are other influences on the ascendant/lord as the net effect of all the planetary influences should be considered. You are right, a weak Sun can also make a person shy, which is true in the case of the person, whose chart you have posted. Rahu period making her shy is quite interesting though as people become extroverts normally in the period of Rahu.

Hina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Hina » 21 Jul 2021

Since, I am unable to post and can comment only-

Posting this chart again.

What are the marriage prospects of this Jatak and the timing? Currently running Jup/Sat - Dahsa/AD.

Thanks!

[attachment=0]PG1.jpg[/attachment]

Hina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Hina » 21 Jul 2021

Sorry- Chart is the same as posted above.

pink1
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pink1 » 23 Jul 2021

What about her father?
Mostly marriage may take place between mid 2023 and mid 2024.

Hina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Hina » 24 Jul 2021

What question do you have re her father?

She has a good relationship with father.