Rahu - Ketu in each others NK

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
saky79
Contributor
Contributor
Rahu - Ketu in each others NK

Post by saky79 » 01 Nov 2012

hi..i have rahu - ketu in each other NK ( rahu in Magh and ketu in sata) ..does this constitute yogakarka??

D-22/11/1979,T-16:33,P-Mumbai

Regards
Sachin

explorings
Donor
Donor

Re: Rahu - Ketu in each others NK

Post by explorings » 28 Nov 2012

saky79 wrote:hi..i have rahu - ketu in each other NK ( rahu in Magh and ketu in sata) ..does this constitute yogakarka??

D-22/11/1979,T-16:33,P-Mumbai

Regards
Sachin

This is malefic Ra/Ke axis. Expect problems during Ra MD. Similarly, NK exchange of Ra/Ke will also give unnecessary tensions and litigations. Maximum karma needs to be paid during this life and it will be more apparent during Ra MD.

saky79
Contributor
Contributor

Post by saky79 » 28 Nov 2012

hi exploring,
infact during rahu AD i have gained only....i have posted the results in another post of urs (travel...)

rgds

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 29 Nov 2012

saky79 wrote:hi exploring,
Rahu (AD) - June 09 to dec 10 as per jhora - travelled almost 5-6 countries around july-aug 10, job change in nov-10 (got in to some mess in previous org due to no mistake of mine which actually forced me to change the job but got a good job though)....Ketu (AD) is yet to come (2015)...

In transit, 9L, Ju was in 12H, Rahu was in 9H, a benefic transit. MD was of 4L, Moon, placed in 9H. Short travels are foreseen, permanent settlement is not seen for reasons stated earlier

abt rahu-ketu - transit...on 2-8 axis...
an old house (actually sold at loss - was a bad investment back in 2006) bought a new house (good investment this time ) in may-july time frame and shifted on july 30th...

apart from new house nothing gr8 on career and marriage front...was expecting a salary increment/promotion (due since last 1 year) in june 2012 but unfortunately it didnt happen...also no new job offers..

on marriage front...no significant progress...saw just 2 girls during dec/jan...one girl rejected proposal after 3 meets (pretty close) other one i rejected...
7L and karaka for marriage, Venus is inimical 8H conjunct with 3/6L, Mercury, and 8L, Mars (through parivartana). In navamsa, Venus is exalted aspected planet of delay Saturn, which is placed in 7H. Mars is placed inimically in D-9 and aspects 7H and 7L. Thus, delay in marriage is foreseen.

Current dasha: Moon-Saturn, (Natal: 4L/10-11L; D-9: LL/7L). So the dasha can bring marriage. Next both Ju transits in Gemini and Cancer are good for marriage. Ra/Ke will touch natal ascendant. So all possibility of marriage is there, probably after May 2013.

so apart from new house ...life's been quite disturbing n frustrating...

is rahu-ketu malefic for me?
Yes Ra/Ke are malefic in this chart. 9/12L, Jupiter counters it to an extent but cannot nullify the effects.

rgds
Every evening, light two lamps with sesame oil facing west and recite dasharatha shani stotra and shani gayatri (11 times). During Ra/Ke periods offer red flower to Lord Ganesha and prayers to lord ganesha and goddess Durga.

2014 is a better year for career. Things will improve june 2013 onwards.

saky79
Contributor
Contributor

Post by saky79 » 29 Nov 2012

Moon MD will give you travel. 12L and 9L are in fixed house. Parivartana between 5L and 8L (although between two friends) may cause financial problems or breaks in education
hi exploring,
thanks for the anaylsis...on the above post,
on break in education...actually in Venus MD/Ketu AD (feb-march 2001) i met with an accident n was hospitised for almost 10-15 days n was at home for almost 2 months n all this happ during my final semester of engg n final exams were due in next 2 months...however i managed to pull it up n cleared d exams in first class...again in Sun MD/Ket AD (Oct-Nov 2006) during my MBA (part time) 3rd semester exam (university exam) missed 1 paper due to cancellation of exam on account of some rally n then coudn attend the exam on postponed date coz i was sent to south africa on a project...however cleared the exams (next university exam cycle) wen i came back....so break in education was orchestered but i managed to pull up just in time...

on financial problems....yes had lots of hardship in completing my engg due to financial constraints...

Rgds