Astrologer and Role of Uranus

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Aaron
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Astrologer and Role of Uranus

Post by Aaron » 08 Aug 2013

Last edited by Aaron on 07 Nov 2013, edited 2 times in total.

janaki
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by janaki » 09 Aug 2013

Ojas,

Mercury would have done well in aquarius.. and uranus would have magnified the effects...The placement of Rahu has tainted it.

Regards
“Everything you can imagine is real.”
― Pablo Picasso

janaki
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by janaki » 09 Aug 2013

Aron,

Thanks for your input. The ups and downs are classic traits on Uranus. He doesnt believe in traditions hence problematic for things you have talked about.

Another thing is he doesnt believe in HEirarchy. SO you will find that they get along irrespective of class or standard of a person. Also they have problems in keeping promises. So when there are good traits like intelligence and originality there are not so welcome traits as well. Its a kind of a trade off.

Regards
“Everything you can imagine is real.”
― Pablo Picasso

intstud
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by intstud » 09 Aug 2013

What if Ur's conjunct Nep and Rah in the Asc.?
Tides of unconventionality and weirdness?
Raisin cookies resembling chocolate chip cookies are the main reason I've trust issues.

Aaron
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Aaron » 09 Aug 2013

Last edited by Aaron on 07 Nov 2013, edited 1 time in total.

intstud
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by intstud » 09 Aug 2013

OMG, you explained this wonderfully. And yes, you did make a lotta sense.
I totally forgot to mention the sign...it's Sag.
Raisin cookies resembling chocolate chip cookies are the main reason I've trust issues.

Anandham
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Anandham » 09 Aug 2013

Thanks for your reply, Janaki...although due to the generic nature of the response it is hard to understand. Does well in what way? Taints in which way?

Aaron, that's a beautiful delineation of Uranus and the manner in which it can manifest in a horoscope, thanks for chiming in, I found your post informative.

amitns
Contributor
Contributor

Post by amitns » 09 Aug 2013

I read in linda goodman that after Uranus was discovered the electronic age began, so uranus governs electronics. after pluto was discovered the Muclear age began, pluto rules extreme events like nuclear disasters.

uranus governs aquarius. however if its own sign is aquarius it cannot be uccha in leo (which is 7th from it) right?

neptune governs pisces and pluto scorpio.

amit

amitns
Contributor
Contributor

Post by amitns » 09 Aug 2013

While I don't believe in splitting up the system of jyotish. I think that noticing the transits or natal placements of these outer planets can be worthwhile. Not giving nakshatra rulership or sign rulership et.c.

Many astrologers use them even some of notable achievment. For example Dennis Harness.

http://dennisharness.com/
"Dennis was awarded the prestigious titles of Jyotish Kovid and Jyotisha Vachaspati from theIndian Council of Astrological Sciences."
While there is a lot of knowledge in the old indian scriputures, it will be more useful if we can blend it with the changes that have taken place in the last few hundred years.

especially in the last 25 years, knowledge boundaries have been completely demolished and floodgates have been opened as far as information is concerned

as indians, it is a challenge, to gel the old with the new, something that we do not do easily. it would be interesting to see astrologers use these (relatively) new discoveries to get broader insights into astrological charts

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrostar » 24 Dec 2018

Very Excellent Information.

I fully appreciate Shri JANAKI posts in this thread.
Luminous Omnipotent Valley of Astrology