Intuitive dreams

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Intuitive dreams

Post by basab14 » 24 Sep 2012

Can someone tell me which planetary period gives intuitive dreams. Recently I saw an intuitive dream and have seen a few of them earlier also, so just wondering which planetary period gives such dreams. I have read somewhere that 8th house periods give intuitive dreams, but I just want to get a confirmation regarding that so asking about it here.
Last edited by Vaughn Paul on 29 Sep 2012, edited 1 time in total.

"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

cosmic ray
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Intuitive dreams

Post by cosmic ray » 28 Sep 2012

Moon and ketu conjunction/relation/aspect can give intuitive dreams. I.e the person has ability to dream and understand some themes of the future events, periods etc. Moon can play a big role in remembering the dream itself after one is awake and how to interpret it correctly.

Ketu antardasha can trigger more active dreaming phase. Also, depends on the strength of moon and ketu in the chart.

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 29 Sep 2012

I used to get them more often during Rahu Mahadasha.

I get them less often now, but if some important event is going to happen, I get them.

I have seen that they come more often when I am either praying too much, or when I want something too badly i.e., one's mind has to be highly activated in order to get them. It can happen because of Ketu, or Rahu, or even Jupiter.
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

1 http://www.vignanam.org/

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

krishnagopal1968
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by krishnagopal1968 » 29 Sep 2012

In this aspect , i agree with Saindhavi ji!

Rahu is a planet of premonition and i had many dreams both positive and negative but well fulfilled in my previous rahu dasa.

As now i am passing through Rahu bhukthi with 12th lord dasa, dreams have started to appear again,but decoding dreams needs a special approach.

I browse www.dreammoods.com and also keep my laptop open, as remembering dreams is not easy! Just some fragments we do after waking up and co relating it needs seeking every single thing appeared in the dream! But it is a very gud exercise, as our subconscious mind is opened clearly those times and start giving right symbols for even future events!!

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 29 Sep 2012

Yellow wrote:Can someone tell me which planetary period gives intuitive dreams. Recently I saw an intuitive dream and have seen a few of them earlier also, so just wondering which planetary period gives such dreams. I have read somewhere that 8th house periods give intuitive dreams, but I just want to get a confirmation regarding that so asking about it here.
Dreams can mean a lot......from memories of past lives, to connection with parallel universes, to intuitive visions to messages from spirits of the deceased to connections with divine........to plain stress and psychology related sights when sleeping.

The thing with dreams is that....one has to develop his / her own interpretation pattern......because each of the sights has a different meaning for different nativesw.

Talking to a lot of people....I believe special significance should be given to dreams featuring deceased relatives and gods/ temples/worships if seen.

Dreams appear all the time......and IMO are diffrent from psychich / intuitive visions .
inutition is seen with those having Ketu in 5th or 12th......
combinations of Moon and Ketu anywhere...
and combinations of Moon-Ketu in the 5th heightens the inutitive senses

regards

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

onlyhope
Contributor
Contributor

Post by onlyhope » 30 Sep 2012

I get such dreams too. Many come true as well. But i pay attention and act on it, only when known deceased people appear, or temples and Gods. One thing I noticed is that such dreams are very clear like watching a real life movie. The dreams repeat if I don't act on them.

Other random dreams based on daily events are always hazy/blurred/easily forgotten. And usually I can figure out the related real life event that triggered them.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 30 Sep 2012

Thank you, everyone for your posts--learning a lot from them.

Coming to dreams, I see snakes in my dreams a lot--lots of snakes around me, curling up to me, and I am feeling horrified by it. In real life, I am not scared of snakes, so it's not some phobia about snakes, which is resulting in the dreams I am seeing about them, I am sure about that. What can it mean? In astrology it represents Rahu, I know, but then, I am not running a planetary period connected to Rahu, so why do I see snakes in my dreams so much?

Then, there is another kind of dream, I see. I see a house sometimes, and I have gone there, and there are people staying there in that house, or some place else, where I have gone, where there are old temples, though now in that same place nothing like that is there, and it seems of a time around 100 years back, in those dreams, and all through in the dreams, and when I wake up, I feel very nostalgic and sad. One thing common about those dreams are they are of the same period I know though the scenes are different most of the times. I wonder if it is a past life thing. I really wonder sometimes.
Last edited by basab14 on 30 Sep 2012, edited 1 time in total.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

ap210585
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ap210585 » 30 Sep 2012

Interesting topic.

Few years back I used to get a dream repeatedly where I am in a helicopter and that helicopter disappears into the woods faraway.

Then there was this another dream which I used to get repeatedly where I used to fly in the sky. As if I was doing a cycling action with my legs and then I used to somehow start moving up and forward in the sky.

I also tend to dream of individuals who have been a part of my life earlier in my childhood but now I am not in touch with them

and one dream which appeared to me just once but I still remember it distinctly and clearly was that of my late grand parents as if they wanted to convey some message

Dreams definitely have some connection with life.

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 30 Sep 2012

Yellow wrote:Thank you, everyone for your posts--learning a lot from them.

Coming to dreams, I see snakes in my dreams a lot--lots of snakes around me, curling up to me, and I am feeling horrified by it. In real life, I am not scared of snakes, so it's not some phobia about snakes, which is resulting in the dreams I am seeing about them, I am sure about that. What can it mean? In astrology it represents Rahu, I know, but then, I am not running a planetary period connected to Rahu, so I why I see snakes in my dreams so much.

This sounds like Rahu...

I am undergoing Ra MD and I get a lot dreams esp related to dead or premonitions.

I use to get snakes dreams during my Mars MD (8L, Mars in 12H conjunct with Rahu) and at the onset of Ra MD. Now I do not get them anymore, all I see is premonitions.

I have also realized that my intuitive sense has increased incredibly. I can usually sense if something bad is about to happen.

My moon is in 8H and is aspected by malefic Rahu and weak Jupiter. It also suffers partial kemadruma.

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 30 Sep 2012

Explorings,

As Rahu Mahadasha progresses, intuition and psychic experiences increase. As I have described in my account of Rahu Mahadasha that I had several such experiences. They increased as Rahu Mahadasha progressed.

You are not seeing snakes dreams because you are doing remedies for Rahu. Snakes mean Rahu is pursuing you and it's going to affect you in a malefic way. If you stop the remedies, you may see snakes again.

Yellow,

Your snake dreams are connected to Rahu in some way, even though you are not running its Mahadasha or Antardasha.

In current transit, Rahu has been malefic in your 2nd house from May 2011 and will be malefic till 11th of Jan.

Perhaps it's trying to tell you about the malefic effects of current transit.

I'm not sure of your dreams of old temples and house.

It may mean past life. It may also mean that you need to do ancestral worship this pitra paksha, since people in old houses and temples are seen.

Perhaps you can perform ancestral worship during Pitra Paksha, followed by Durga Saptashati recital by priest during Durga Puja.
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

1 http://www.vignanam.org/

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 30 Sep 2012

Saindhavi wrote:Explorings,

As Rahu Mahadasha progresses, intuition and psychic experiences increase. As I have described in my account of Rahu Mahadasha that I had several such experiences. They increased as Rahu Mahadasha progressed.

You are not seeing snakes dreams because you are doing remedies for Rahu. Snakes mean Rahu is pursuing you and it's going to affect you in a malefic way. If you stop the remedies, you may see snakes again.

Yeah I thought so too.

My Rahu is just 77% active during this MD and although I like getting premonitions at times, it also increases paranoia as somewhere I know that these things are gonna come true.

So not just intuition I believe my paranoia has also heightened to some extent.

Affliction to moon can also lead to premonitions.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 01 Oct 2012

Saindhavi ji,

Yeah, it's connected to Rahu only I think, my dreams on snakes. And it's always many snakes, not one, all around me, and I am scared. I don't know since precisely when, but it's been some years actually that I have seen snakes in my dreams.

Coming to old houses and temples, and specially old houses, and roads of another time, it's the other kind of dream that I see sometimes. Maybe it is past life, maybe it is not. But thanks for the remedies. Really nice of you to prescribe them.
Last edited by basab14 on 01 Oct 2012, edited 1 time in total.

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 01 Oct 2012

Yellow:

Do you have any afflictions to moon?

jolli
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by jolli » 01 Oct 2012

Dreams pertain mainly to Mind.

I am undergoing Rahu MD since 17 years and do not dream. I am not able to re call dream morning after, even if i saw one.

So i guess Rahu is not a factor here. Rahu can give you intution, premotion , gut feeling etc. But these do not neccessarily get via dreams.

I have read on barbara peejan, that since my moon is in 6th house, owned by Saturn, i may not get dreams etc. Because i know that i do not dream, so i agree with statement.

So if we extrapolate, it comes out that, Moon is significator for dream. Now it could be some aspects, transit along with conjunction if any which are probably responsible for intitutive dreams??

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 01 Oct 2012

Yes, Explorings, my Moon is afflicted. I have Rahu-Moon in my chart.

onlyhope
Contributor
Contributor

Post by onlyhope » 02 Oct 2012

Yellow,

I have rahu-moon too. I also used to get dreams from another time, temples/caves/puja rituals/ old homes/etc. Felt like a different life in an older era. During my rahu MD, the dreams were worse - even dead or mutiliated people. Now in my Jupiter MD, the scariness has reduced.

I agree with Saindhavi ji, Pitr puja/prayers/remedies may help.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 02 Oct 2012

Thanks for your comment, Onlyhope. I didn't see any dream in my Venus-Rahu period. It was in Venus-Jupiter and Venus-Saturn periods I saw the dreams that I mentioned.

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 02 Oct 2012

Yellow wrote:Thanks for your comment, Onlyhope. I didn't see any dream in my Venus-Rahu period. It was in Venus-Jupiter and Venus-Saturn periods I saw the dreams that I mentioned.
Check the status of Rahu in transit during Venus-Rahu. If it was well controlled in transit, then the effects by Rahu in Ve-Ra will be more of the house it is placed, dispositor, and NK lord.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 02 Oct 2012

Explorings,

I am not sure how to see if Rahu was well controlled in transit or not, but it was in Aries and in Pisces when I was running the Rahu sub-period, which are my 7th house and 6th houses respectively, my ascendant being Libra. The thing is I never saw such dreams till my Venus-Jupiter period started. Before that there was nothing of that sort. Sometimes I wonder if it's my getting into astrology and reading spiritual books, which is making me see these 'new' kinds of dreams that I have mentioned here in this thread as it started only when I got into astrology and spirituality (only read books, don't practice it).

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 06 Oct 2012

onlyhope wrote:I get such dreams too. Many come true as well. But i pay attention and act on it, only when known deceased people appear, or temples and Gods. One thing I noticed is that such dreams are very clear like watching a real life movie. The dreams repeat if I don't act on them.

Other random dreams based on daily events are always hazy/blurred/easily forgotten. And usually I can figure out the related real life event that triggered them.

I too have experienced the underlined!

explorings
Donor
Donor

Yellow wrote:Explorings,

I am not sure how to see if Rahu was well controlled in transit or not, but it was in Aries and in Pisces when I was running the Rahu sub-period, which are my 7th house and 6th houses respectively, my ascendant being Libra. The thing is I never saw such dreams till my Venus-Jupiter period started. Before that there was nothing of that sort. Sometimes I wonder if it's my getting into astrology and reading spiritual books, which is making me see these 'new' kinds of dreams that I have mentioned here in this thread as it started only when I got into astrology and spirituality (only read books, don't practice it).

Yellow:

if you don't mind could you share your details. I shall keep my PM open for a day.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 06 Oct 2012

Yeah, sure, I will send it to you by pm today.

explorings
Donor
Donor

Thanks Yellow, will let you know my thoughts via PM.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 06 Oct 2012

Sure, explorings, thanks. :)

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 06 Oct 2012

I got lot of snake dreams during the bad period I was going through but I got response from almost 75 different people, I did lot of pariharas then and then it stopped completely.
There was no rahu dasa or bukti involved though at that time

Dev