Kumbha Lagna

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Aum
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Kumbha Lagna

Post by Aum » 03 Aug 2012

Dev wrote:You are asking -Cheers!! (How apt) but you have to give the answer at the end of 2 and half years :D
Dev
Hi Dev,

We always start a session with Cheers! :D
Not knowing or caring what happens afterwards. :wink:
2.5 years is a lonnng time anyway.. :roll:

Aum
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Aum » 03 Aug 2012

sunil wrote:Dear Aum

I am in Jup-Rahu period, it’s dasha chidra. Astrologers say in some cases last Ads are periods that trigger distress. Last two years of Rahu AD have been terrible for everything in life. Saturn will be in the 9th house and going to hit with greater force, but of course it will change the house but still it remains in Chitra nakshatra for some time, so the 8th house connections and effects still remain. It will touch and transit over Swati Nakshatra in October which astrologers call Pushkar Navansa where Saturn gives excellent results good as well bad depends on lagna, dasha and falling rashi in Navamsa.
regards
sunil
Hi Sunil,

If I remember you are an Aquarius Lagna too, and as mentioned above you are in Rahu AD. Point also to add here is that Rahu is transit 10th and also debilitated in Scorpio for a major part of time you mentioned.

Rahu remains in Scorpio considered as its sign of debilitation till the 14th Jan 2013 when it moves to Libra.

Saturn moves to Swati Nakshatra on the 12th October 2012.

Saturn exalts in Libra and Rahu remains mild and indulgent, sure thing to look forward too.

Regards

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 03 Aug 2012

Hi Aum:

We always start a session with Cheers!
Not knowing or caring what happens afterwards.
2.5 years is a long time anyway..

Yes, I agree that is positive thinking. Excellent, that will be good for you then.

Dev

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 03 Aug 2012

Hello all, nice to see a thread on Kumbh lagna. Sharing my experience.
I am kumbha lagna, vrishchik rashi. So, in transit, Sa in 8th from lagna, 11th from moon, will change next week :) In natal/lagna chart, Sa is in 5th house of gemini, in navamansha, Sa exalted in Tula in 6th house. Currently I am running Ve-Ve-Ve dasha (Ve in 5th house of gemini, 4th & 9th lord, yogkarak), started in Feb 2012. Nov 2011, when Sa moved to tula, I was going thru huge marital problems, so resigned from job & went to home country back in Dec 2011 separated from husband (thought I will never go back abroad again), but in March 2012, suddenly I found my self abroad (in 2 days!), marital issues settling & better since then. But I left my job forcibly in Dec 2011 as I was leaving the country & still looking for a job abroad here since Mar 2012 with no success till date.
I was born in Sa MD, first few yrs of life were excellent, then Me MD (5th lord, in Gemni in 5th house in lagna chart) was full of struggle, but managed good professional education. Then came Ke MD (placed in 5th house gemini with Sa/Ve/Me) which was horrible, worst phase of my life, faced everything a person should never want to go through, still give me shiver :(. But 2 good things, I stood first in all India in my superspecilization (Apr 2008) & got married and came abroad (June 2010) - got GC in 3 months total (people who wait for yrs will be jealous) at the end. Earned & saved good during 2008-2009. Marriage was very rough for first 1.8 yrs till I came back abroad.
With Sa moving again to Tula, I am worried if turmoil will come same way as Nov 2011 since it brings sade-sati again, though Ju is in 7th in transit from Moon. Also, from Dec 2012, Sa+Ra will be in 12th from moon for long time :(
Hoping that exalted Sa in 9th from kumbha lagna will come in action this time :)

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi skp23,

You dont have to fear that much I feel since it depends on how sat is placed, how other planets are placed etc You are running 1st sade sathi. Anyway sometimes dasa bukti effects may override sade sathi effects when dasa buktis are of a very strong pair of planets or alternatively or very weak planets.
So it all depends on your horoscope For me my 7 and half first saturn period was best till now.

Dev

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Dev, thanks a lot :) feels like a relief. You are right, since Feb 2012 when my yogkarka Ve MD started, things look green every where :) (if i am not exaggerating!). Before Feb, I thought my marriage is over but suddenly everything changed, Ju in 7th from moon even though in enemy house helped further from May 2012. I feel my husband is falling in love with me (Ju came to his 5th house & my 7th house from May), I am getting all comforts (good clothes, sweets and several others!)...thanks to Ve :)
Only concern is that things should maintain this way for 2-3 yrs atleast when I will feel settled to handle turmoils better; and I should get a nice job to keep me busy (hope sade-sati will give me work!).
I recently learned that Ra in Tula is not so bad, particularly with exalted Sa so, waiting as Tula is my 9th house in lagna chart. Hoping that every thing will be good with Sa moving to Tula tomorrow.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

skp,

nice to know you are doing well and marriage is working. Venus is God of love and you are having his dasa running. So you may pray to Venus or to Mahalakshmi regularly, that will act as a kavach I dont know if u live in India, if so, try to feed cows. That will protect you from calamities if at all they are there.

Dev

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Dev, for your advise.
I am in US but we feed animals (visit farms, at animal orphanage here etc.) I do several mantras & Hanuman Chalisa daily since I am not working and get lot of time. I try to do all possible prayers here.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

wonderful, that will take care of u, u dont have to worry

Dev

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

:)

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

:D :lol:

tania

Post by tania » 04 Aug 2012

Dear Aum,
I have Kumbha lagna with Virgo Moon. Saturns transit in 8th house was terrible period - depression, problems in family and financial looses. My son had health problems as well. I am running Rahu MD - Saturn AD.
I have Sun, Me, Ve in 3rd house. Jupiter is in 11th house and Mars / Saturn in 9th house. Since Saturn will aspect all these planets during its transit in Libra, do you think it would be a good period for me or not?
Regards

Aum
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Aum » 05 Aug 2012

tania wrote:Dear Aum,
I have Kumbha lagna with Virgo Moon. Saturns transit in 8th house was terrible period - depression, problems in family and financial looses. My son had health problems as well. I am running Rahu MD - Saturn AD.
I have Sun, Me, Ve in 3rd house. Jupiter is in 11th house and Mars / Saturn in 9th house. Since Saturn will aspect all these planets during its transit in Libra, do you think it would be a good period for me or not?
Regards
Dear Tania,

Depression, Family and financial problems seems to be the common themes of Saturn's transit in the 8th house. You do have a busy 3-9 axis, also this will be the period when you will have your Saturn return and Saturn will aspect all these planets during its stay in Libra. Since Saturn is a benefic and exalted in your chart I suppose the overall results will be good, you need to keep your temper in check though. Saturn AD with exalted Saturn in transit is definitely a good sign.

May be you can post your birth chart/details in a new topic and request for a complete reading.

Aum

Aum
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Aum » 05 Aug 2012

I would look at this Saturn transit as a 2 step process:

1. Egress from the house of its current transit.
2. Ingress into a new house.

What in your view ends with the Egress from Virgo and 8th house in our case?

What can we look forward to with Saturn Ingress in Libra and 9th house for Kumbha?

Solicit your views!

Aum

tania

Post by tania » 08 Aug 2012

Aum wrote:
tania wrote:Dear Aum,
Regards
Dear Tania,

Depression, Family and financial problems seems to be the common themes of Saturn's transit in the 8th house. You do have a busy 3-9 axis, also this will be the period when you will have your Saturn return and Saturn will aspect all these planets during its stay in Libra. Since Saturn is a benefic and exalted in your chart I suppose the overall results will be good, you need to keep your temper in check though. Saturn AD with exalted Saturn in transit is definitely a good sign.

May be you can post your birth chart/details in a new topic and request for a complete reading.

Aum
Dear Aum,
thanks! Moon MD / Saturn AD and Mars / Saturn period was very good time for me. I hope Saturn return in the 9th house will be better than its transit in 8th house.
My birh details -
11 May 1984
3. 55 AM
Belgorod, Russia ( time zone 4 East )
Thanks and regards,
Tania

tania

Post by tania » 08 Aug 2012

sunil wrote:Dear Aum,
Thanks. I think debilitated Rahu is for the time being not supportive otherwise Jup-Rahu dashawise fall in 11/7 axis in natal chart which is not a bad placement. Anyway also look forward to Saturn transit in 9th.

Tania being Aquarius I would like to mention a few points as per your planetary placements. You have Saturn Mars combination is 9th. As discussed already in the board this combination is in the chart of people born in 79 and 82. Lagna and 12th lord in 9th also mean that person has to put effort to create his or her luck or bhagya. Saturn and Mars are two opposite forces energy wise and do not sync well and may create disharmony due to rash decisions. But it is good that they are placed in trine houses so is the mitigation. Your Sun 7th lord exalted in 3rd house plus you have mars 3L and venus9L in mutual exchange. Saturn has crossed moon’s house now so less mental worries now. Where are Rahu and Ketu placed?
regards
sunil
Dear Sunil,
thank you for the explanation! You are 100% right - all my life I have put effort to create my luck - in love, family, job and everything. Rahu is in 4th house and Ketu in 10th house. What is the meaning of Mars and Venus mutual exchange?
Thank you and regards,
Tania

KumbhaLagna
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by KumbhaLagna » 17 Aug 2012

I am new to this forum and was keen to share my experience.

I belong Kunbha Lagna and Capricorn Rasi.

Since Jan 2010, I am running Jupiter MD (5th house conjunct Venus in Gemini house) and Shani Antardasha ( 6th house combust with Sun in Cancer house). So basically Shani transiting my 8th house Virgo (Rahu is in this house) and Shani antardasha together. Trust me, this period has been the most stressful and troublesome of my life. I have been humiliated in ways I could never imagine, I am having health issues I never had and am under financial difficulty. Basically, agony from all sides. I have to admit the flow of money is good and I did get a better job during this period, but the outflow is so great that I am under a lot of loan in spite of the money flowing in. I am still trying to figure out where all the money went, and where is it still leaking.

Nevertheless, the Shani anardasha ended on 13th Aug and Mercury (7th house Leo) AD started. I am told I would have to wait for Ketu Antardasha (2nd house pisces) or Venus AD (5th house Gemini with Jupiter) to see some improvements.

abhikumar04

Post by abhikumar04 » 31 Aug 2012

Dear folks...
After reading this interesting forum I am posting my details here:

I am Kumbh Rasi, Kumbh Lagn, Purva Bhadrapad - 2, Kodanda Shani, strong and well placed...
Still seen some tough times...
I am also operating in Shani Maha Dasha and Rahu antar, supposed to be a good time...
Although I was not really, very much troubled, My career has come to a stagnation and definitely indicating a change from Pvt, Sector to Govt sector, I suddenly got interested in Astrology and read many things, yes my Mind was really bent towards a research attitude, and seriously gave a thought to taking up civil services as a career choice...
Major events of my Sat Dasha were:
1. Loss of my mother
2. Delay in education - 2 yrs,
3. Overall frustration
4. Excelled in Classical Muisc
5. Got religiously and spiritually very inclined!

So this was about my experience, overall really bad cos Saturn took away the most dear thing to me, my mother, suddenly without a warning in 2002....

amitns
Contributor
Contributor

Post by amitns » 22 Oct 2012

Right now Rahu is in 10th for Kumbha lagna from June 2011. Persons born around 74-75 have this neech rahu placement. I personally have Kumbha lagna with rahu in 10th. Since last one and half years there is a marked downtown in my career. I got promotion in early 2011 and shifted to a new technology around that time. Initial few months were good but almost a year we got hardly any noteworthy projects. In the end now I am shifting back to my old technology. Also ketu also becomes neech in taurus and occupies fourth house, giving uncertainty on home front.

Anybody else has noticed such conditions?

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 22 Oct 2012

ditto amitns... nodes over nodes is a tough time.. plus kumbhas were running ashtam shani till now..

Aum
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Aum » 23 Oct 2012

Debilitated Rahu and Ashtam Shani have together been a bane for many many Kumbha Lagna folks for an year or two.

Career, Finance, close relations and relations with Father figures, bosses have been under a lot of strain during this time.

Saturn has moved to Libra where it is exalted and very well placed for Kumbha Lagna folks and mid January Rahu will also move out of its debilitation from Scorpio. We are hoping for positive times during Rahu's stay in Libra from Mid Jan 2013 onwards.

Best Wishes!
Aum

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 26 Oct 2012

Aum wrote:It is surprising to note the number of Kumbha Lagna folks in here and elsewhere facing career and Finance issues for some time.

Is it because of Tranist Saturn in 8th (Death, Transformation) ruling the house of identity and also the house of loss.

Also Rahu/Ketu transit 10th/4th the house of career and home.

Are you a Kumbha Lagna native or know someone who is going through similar phase? Please share your story!!

Aum
Hi Aum,
This is an amazing thread that you have started. Amazing because it can't be coincidence that so many Kumbh lagna people have similar experiences in the period. I lost my job in July 22nd-23rd, 2011 but the problems at work place started since early Jan 2011 and am still jobless, plus personal relations going haywire - some even complete broke off.
Do let me know if you can collaborate my situation with my birth details: 29th August 1974, 19:10 hours, Ambarnath (Maharashtra)
Thanks, Neel

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 26 Oct 2012

Now you understand that it is not because of Dasha Sandhi - all these people are not running Dasha Sandhi. As I said and as some people above have also said, it has been because of Virgo Saturn aspecting Scorpio Rahu in yours and in all these people's cases.

So, follow my advice and apply for jobs now.
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

1 http://www.vignanam.org/

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

gopalrao
Contributor
Contributor

Post by gopalrao » 26 Oct 2012

Dear Saindhavi Ji

For me dasha sandhi also gave effect.

Completed Sa-Ju in Jan ' 2011
Running Me-Me From Jan ' 2011.

The effect is so terrible.

Regards..Gopal