83 and 84 born people with Exalted Saturn

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
janaki
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: 83 and 84 born people with Exalted Saturn

Post by janaki » 13 Nov 2012

I know a person who has exalted saturn. He is actually very intelligent but due to Rahu MD and sadesati couldnt achieve success as he could have. He is in quality assurance now.
He is one of those always happy persons I know. Credit goes to moon in mriga nakshatra. Very kind at heart and always helps people in need.
He never took any tension regarding study or finding a job etc..He got things without struggling for them without any delay.
Currently running Guru MD.
I think his shani MD will be better than guru MD.
11-3-84
1:24 am
mumbai

“Everything you can imagine is real.”
― Pablo Picasso

howzat
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by howzat » 13 Nov 2012

by deeps » 13 Nov 2012 17:57
If the details provided by Hozzat is correct, then this chart does makes sense but partial.
Her chart, as analysed by Paul shows sufferings in her life till 30 years of age due to many planets in 6th house.
see 6L 8L 12L influence on Asc. Life is tough and struggle - then Viparita Raja yoga. - as per J hora - success after pressures. 6H is artha house - Dustana - Upachaya. You are correct. But 3 Dustana lord Influence on Lagna is giving same effect.

deeps

Post by deeps » 13 Nov 2012

Yes I agree with the logic here that multiple effects of dusthana lords on lagna or 1st house can give struggles in one's life especially in the beginning as I read in one of the rao's article that 1st house shows early part of one's life. So she had struggles in the beginning and then success later on. Lagna lord being exalted gives one sure success.

delilah
Contributor
Contributor

Post by delilah » 13 Nov 2012

howzat wrote:Oprah Winfrey - correct detail i will give -
January - 29 - 1954 - 6.56 AM - Kosciusko - Mississippi - USA - ASC - Capricorn - 14 Deg.

Yes I just noticed that too.

In the article he used the birth time which was commonly used for Oprah before AstroDataBank did an inquiry on her birth time. After their investigation they decided the most verifiable information on her birthtime was the time I posted. If I'm not mistaken, they got this verified by a relative of Oprah as well as someone else close to her... in the astrodatabank file they also mention this 6:56 am time and another time but go on to make the conclusion that 4:30 am is the correct time.

I myself have no idea of coarse. But you have to admit that the 4:30am time makes a lot of sense. Stellium including rahu, Sun, Venus, & Merc in the 2nd house of money...2nd house is ruled by the strongest, slowest planet Saturn, which is exalted in the 11th house of profits/gains... her debilitated moon nicely tucked away in the 12th house where it cannot harm her wealth....these would certainly make one of the wealthiest persons in the world would it not?
http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Winfrey,_Oprah

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 13 Nov 2012

Deeps,

Thanks for the birth details of Agatha Christie. I checked her chart. The third house is just too much!! Ascendant lord Moon in the 3rd house conjunct 3rd lord, Mercury, exalted. No wonder, she was a brilliant and a very successful writer.

You should have read the books you had got. If I was in your place, I would have danced after getting those books as gift.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Janaki,

The chart of your friend is good. I am stunned to know that he is a happy person! How can Rahu-Moon make a person happy? :shock: Rahu period shouldn't have been that bad for him because Rahu is exalted and so is Moon, and they together form a raja yoga in the 7th house.

His Jupiter period going good for him makes sense, but I don't think his Saturn period will be that good. Saturn is a functional malefic for his ascendant and placed in a bad house. It's being exalted is the only positive it has. He must have travelled abroad. If he hasn't, he will surely someday as there is a 4-12 exchange in his chart.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

janaki
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by janaki » 13 Nov 2012

Yellow
Thx for analyzing the chart...Actually he is a happy person..moon is in paramuchha rasi andmrig nakshatra itself is a playful nk..even geminis who gfall in mruga nk r playful
ppl..in his chart there is aspect of mars also..he takes very high risks ..not bothering much abt the results..distraction was due to wrong frnds he made in rahu md.
― Pablo Picasso

howzat
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by howzat » 13 Nov 2012

by delilah » 13 Nov 2012 22:00
howzat wrote:Oprah Winfrey - correct detail i will give -
January - 29 - 1954 - 6.56 AM - Kosciusko - Mississippi - USA - ASC - Capricorn - 14 Deg.
In the article he used the birth time which was commonly used for Oprah before AstroDataBank did an inquiry on her birth time. After their investigation they decided the most verifiable information on her birthtime was the time I posted. If I'm not mistaken, they got this verified by a relative of Oprah as well as someone else close to her... in the astrodatabank file they also mention this 6:56 am time and another time but go on to make the conclusion that 4:30 am is the correct time.
I myself have no idea of coarse. But you have to admit that the 4:30am time makes a lot of sense. Stellium including rahu, Sun, Venus, & Merc in the 2nd house of money...2nd house is ruled by the strongest, slowest planet Saturn, which is exalted in the 11th house of profits/gains... her debilitated moon nicely tucked away in the 12th house where it cannot harm her wealth....these would certainly make one of the wealthiest persons in the world would it not?
dear delilah - in astrodata bank they are mentioning 6.29 PM NOT 6.56 AM. 6.56 AM time you will not get in internets anywhere in world. first time world is seeing on LOVA. you see - it is only time that is making full logics.

if asc was Sagittarius then she must be have born in rich family. why you know? because 2l is showing family and stored and collected moneys. 2l exalted in 11l means money should be there from small. but that is not case.
then most important is what you know? for all moneys to come - other yogas must be there. that other yogas is not happening in sagi lagna.

now see in Capricorn - 5l and 10l in asc. asc lord in 10H aspecting 4H.
Budha - 9l is with Shukra - 5l and 10l - that is super yoga
6l and 8l aspected by 12l - viparita raja yoga
11l in 11H aspecting 2H.Kuja is in 1Deg but has excellent Shadbala. He is putting 100 pct aspect on 2H
HL and GL in the Lagna. many Raja and Dana yogas are forming in lagna

why no children - gave birth at 14 - baby died in two weeks. - 5l shukra - with 6l and 8l 5l in same degree as 8l Surya.
marital status and rapes on her when in her young - 7 Deb - no Necha bhanga raja yoga - only Necha Bhanga - 6L 8L aspecting 7H. 12L aspecting 7L.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Janaki,

I agree with you that his Moon is exalted. I don’t know much about nakshatras, so if Mrigashira is a playful nakshatra, then his Moon being in that nakshatra can be the reason, he is that. I use nakshatra in a different way when analyzing charts—taking its lordship, placement, and the nature of the planet it lords, generally.

Mars being in his ascendant and its aspecting Moon, and Moon being in the nakshatra of Mars, it’s natural his being someone, who doesn’t hesitate in taking risks.

Yes, Rahu can give bad company. It is known for that.

One thing I would like to ask you, as you know about nakshatras well. Is Aslesha the nakshatra of serpents? I am asking this because I see dreams of snakes a lot, and maybe my Moon being placed in that nakshatra can be the reason for it. I have my ascendant lord Venus in Mrigashira Nakshatra, but I am not at all playful. Maybe the effect is felt only when Moon falls in that nakshatra.

janaki
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by janaki » 14 Nov 2012

Yellow,
As moon is karak for mind, our mood, ability to react to difficult situations etc is decided by moon I feel. Our goals etc are first created in mind only. You will find people born in same rasi can have different nature. This is due to different Nk they are born into.
Mriga is a Devguni NK and when falls in Taurus it gives want for material things and when in Gemini it makes a person intellectual.
Taurus is made of Krittika, rohini and mriga NK. The person who has a venus in rohini/mriga will have a better artistic skills and marriage life than the one who has in krittika. Rohini being manushyagan, mrig being devgan and krittika being rakshasgan NK.
I am not that aware of Nk. Other members also can give their input.
― Pablo Picasso

delilah
Contributor
Contributor

Post by delilah » 14 Nov 2012

dear delilah - in astrodata bank they are mentioning 6.29 PM NOT 6.56 AM. 6.56 AM time you will not get in internets anywhere in world. first time world is seeing on LOVA. you see - it is only time that is making full logics.

if asc was Sagittarius then she must be have born in rich family. why you know? because 2l is showing family and stored and collected moneys. 2l exalted in 11l means money should be there from small. but that is not case.
then most important is what you know? for all moneys to come - other yogas must be there. that other yogas is not happening in sagi lagna.

now see in Capricorn - 5l and 10l in asc. asc lord in 10H aspecting 4H.
Budha - 9l is with Shukra - 5l and 10l - that is super yoga
6l and 8l aspected by 12l - viparita raja yoga
11l in 11H aspecting 2H.Kuja is in 1Deg but has excellent Shadbala. He is putting 100 pct aspect on 2H
HL and GL in the Lagna. many Raja and Dana yogas are forming in lagna

why no children - gave birth at 14 - baby died in two weeks. - 5l shukra - with 6l and 8l 5l in same degree as 8l Surya.
marital status and rapes on her when in her young - 7 Deb - no Necha bhanga raja yoga - only Necha Bhanga - 6L 8L aspecting 7H. 12L aspecting 7L.

Thank you for the information! How did Mr. Paul get this time of her birth if it is not in publication? Did he do birth rectification on her? The yogas you mention are strong. I can see the correlation.
Last edited by delilah on 18 Nov 2012, edited 1 time in total.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 14 Nov 2012

Janaki,

You are definitely correct; Moon is the significator of mind in a chart and shows how we react to situations that come up in our lives and also our moods and the way we think.

It’s a very interesting statement you have made that our goals etc are first created in the mind. It is very true. The desire to do something comes in the mind, and then efforts are put to achieve it. No wonder, the calculation of the planetary periods, which sets the trends of our lives, are calculated from the nakshatra the Moon is sitting in.

Yes, the nakshatra a person is born in has a big influence on his personality. Two people born in the same rashi can have different personalities due to their Moon being placed in different nakshatras.

The example you have given of the nakshatras in Taurus giving different personalities are excellent. Thanks for explaining the point so beautifully.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

deeps wrote:Her chart, as analysed by Paul shows sufferings in her life till 30 years of age due to many planets in 6th house. This chart reminds me of basab's cousin.
Aseem,

I didn't understand the logic to why many planets in the 6th house should give struggle till 30 years. About my cousin, yes, he has 4 planets in the 6th house, but he started having success in the period of 2nd and 9th lord Mars, which is in the 5th house, though debiliated, at the age of 25. Before that he worked for an year in an MNC with a good salary, and before that worked in a call centre for 6 months--all that in the period of Moon, which is placed in the 6th house in his chart. It was a difficult period for him, as he was not satisfied with his his jobs, and from the Mars period only he started having a very good time. It made him super rich in no time.

janaki
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Yellow,
Nice to know that the point is conveyed.
Now the question is can we manipulate the way we think?
I think we can.
― Pablo Picasso

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Janaki,

I am not sure whether we can change the way we think or not, but I will share my thoughts on it. If you see from an astrological standpoint, the Moon, as you rightly said, is the significator of the mind, so all the thoughts that come to us in our minds are due to the influence of the Moon. Now, do we decide where our Moon will be placed in the birth chart? No, we don’t. Then how can we decide the way we think, when the planet which controls our mind, is not in our control?

Now, the point you have made is true maybe. You are saying that the Moon placed in a certain house will give us a certain kind of thinking pattern—it is something we have brought along with us from our previous lives, but it’s not necessarily something we have to live with in our present lives—we can improve on it, with our free will. It is true, maybe, but I feel we can’t change the way we think.
Last edited by basab14 on 14 Nov 2012, edited 1 time in total.

janaki
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Yellow,
You have correctly said that our chart is formed based on previous life karmas including placement of moon.
Now take an example when moon is placed in 8th house it gives a native fickle mind. Confused.
Similarly 12 th moon is always worrying mind. If we understand the pattern of our thoughts we can identify and correct our thinking pattern. I mean to say looking at things from a mercury or sun perspective.
Last edited by janaki on 15 Nov 2012, edited 1 time in total.
― Pablo Picasso

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 15 Nov 2012

Janaki,

Taking your example, if Moon is ill placed, it will give a confused mind and will also make the person emotional, now to get out of that one has to think in a logical and practical way—Mercury and Sun signifying that—but then, one doesn’t have control over Mercury and Sun, either. We don’t decide, after all, how our Mercury and Sun in our charts will be, so if they are afflicted and ill placed, along with the Moon, we can’t correct our wrong thinking pattern, even if we wish to.

Yes, I agree with you that it is better to take decisions based on practicality, but we can do that only when the planets which signify practicality are strong in our charts, otherwise not.
Last edited by basab14 on 15 Nov 2012, edited 1 time in total.

deeps

Post by deeps » 15 Nov 2012

Thank you for the information! How did Mr. Paul get this time of her birth if it is not in publication? Did he do birth rectification on her? The yogas you mention are strong. I can see the correlation.
Yeah I agree too that Paul must have used wrong data.

janaki
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by janaki » 15 Nov 2012

Yellow,
Yes I agree with your that sun and mercury should not be ill placed.
― Pablo Picasso

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 15 Nov 2012

Thanks, Janaki.

Ekalavya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Ekalavya » 16 Nov 2012

I also have exalted Saturn, but still struggling with my career
My birth details: **REMOVED**
btw, i'm an aspiring filmmaker
Last edited by Ekalavya on 25 Nov 2012, edited 1 time in total.

howzat
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by howzat » 16 Nov 2012

ekalavya - you have good chart. you will see success soon. dont worry. be patient and work hard. bye.

jegdis5
Donor
Donor

Post by jegdis5 » 16 Nov 2012

howzat,

Can you help me differentiate my saturn and Eks saturn?
We both share same lagna, we both have exhalted saturn..but my saturn is retro which should give me more delay compared to Eks as his is only exhalted.
we both running saturn MD. but i am confused why Ek is struggling with his career?saturn is also 10 and 11th lord..

DOB: 14/02/1983
Time: 10:30 AM
Place : Madurai, tamilnadu
Last edited by jegdis5 on 16 Nov 2012, edited 1 time in total.

Ekalavya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Ekalavya » 16 Nov 2012

Dear howzat ji,
Thanks for taking time and replying :)

deeps

Post by deeps » 16 Nov 2012

Ekalavya » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:47 pm

I also have exalted Saturn, but still struggling with my career
My birth details: 21st December 1983, 02:45 pm, Bangalore(Karnataka)
Aries Lagna, Mithuna Rashi, Punarvasu Nakshatra
btw, i'm an aspiring filmmaker
Another chart with Exalted Saturn and not yet properly settled despite running a very good dasha.