Moon and Ketu combination club

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Tiwari
Moon and Ketu combination club

Post by Tiwari » 21 May 2012

Last edited by Tiwari on 05 Jul 2015, edited 1 time in total.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Moon and Ketu combination club

Post by shilpa » 21 May 2012

Ketu-moon gives tremendous psychic abilities......such people form good psychologists, healers, counsellors.
More specifically, if this combination is formed in a trinal house......and uf Moon is friendly / strong makes this even more potent.
further is the rasi in which it is formed is formed also has an impact.....such as in emotional signs as in Pisces and cancer.

if sun opposes moon would imply birth close to an eclipse......and that could depending on many other factors give a fascination towards evil /lower forms of occultism.

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

Ghrishneswar
Donor
Donor

Post by Ghrishneswar » 21 May 2012

Shilpa and Tiwari,

I have chart that meets all the conditions you are probably looking for.
Jan 30, 1972. Mathura, 5:05 PM

Moon And ketu togather in lagna that too in cancer. Born in almost full moon.
Please take a shot.
Regards,

Ghrishneswar

chaks
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by chaks » 21 May 2012

Tiwari,

In my case it's a double whammy or call it a triple whammy. Not only is my moon with ketu but he is my lagna lord too. Also, sun joins this combination to make it more interesting. I was born right after a solar eclipse too 8) Having said all this, i have my compensations in that my lagna, venus, mercury and sat are all vargothama and my venus is placed in the 4th house (libra) giving malavya yoga too. So, No complaints :D .

Ketu has made me a bit adamant and independent. I withdraw from the world naturally. Things that appeal to most people like money, luxuries and social status mean nothing to me. Ketu has also made me intuitive and perceptive i believe.

On the whole, again, no complaints :D
Last edited by chaks on 21 May 2012, edited 1 time in total.

sunsri
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sunsri » 21 May 2012

my birth time is July 27, 03:10 AM IST, Madurai, TamilNadu, India

So Lagna is in sandhi and so is moon between Taurus and Gemini. Mercury is also in sandhi 0 07' in Cancer.

If i assume that th birth time is right - then lagna is Taurus and 2H Gemini also has Moon + Saturn + Ketu - what a party and i am currently in Shani MD with Shani AD.

any takers..............a lot of people have looked at my chart and given up...whats good and whats hopeless?????

Sunsri

rehr
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rehr » 21 May 2012

IMO, moon+ketu combination makes the native introvert or they like to stay detached, stay in their own world if this combination is in lagna. The effects may change with the other modifying factors.

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 22 May 2012

Ketu and Moon indicates INFJ type personalities, which is about 1% of world population-it's a rare breed :D according to scientific behavioral analysis

Here is an overview of INFJ (introversion, intuition, feeling, judging):
Dominant: Introverted Intuition
Auxilliary: Extraverted Feeling
Tertiary: Introverted Thinking
Inferior: Extraverted Sensing

INFJs are gentle, caring, complex and highly intuitive individuals. Artistic and creative, they live in a world of hidden meanings and possibilities. Only one percent of the population has an INFJ Personality Type, making it the most rare of all the types.

INFJs place great importance on havings things orderly and systematic in their outer world. They put a lot of energy into identifying the best system for getting things done, and constantly define and re-define the priorities in their lives.They know things intuitively, without being able to pinpoint why, and without detailed knowledge of the subject at hand. They are usually right, and they usually know it. Consequently, INFJs put a tremendous amount of faith into their instincts and intuitions. This is something of a conflict between the inner and outer worlds, and may result in the INFJ not being as organized as other Judging types tend to be. Or we may see some signs of disarray in an otherwise orderly tendency, such as a consistently messy desk.

INFJs have uncanny insight into people and situations. They get "feelings" about things and intuitively understand them. As an extreme example, some INFJs report experiences of a psychic nature, such as getting strong feelings about there being a problem with a loved one, and discovering later that they were in a car accident. Consequently, most INFJs are protective of their inner selves, sharing only what they choose to share when they choose to share it.

But the INFJ is as genuinely warm as they are complex. INFJs hold a special place in the heart of people who they are close to, who are able to see their special gifts and depth of caring. INFJs are concerned for people's feelings, and try to be gentle to avoid hurting anyone. They are very sensitive to conflict, and cannot tolerate it very well.

Because the INFJ has such strong intuitive capabilities, they trust their own instincts above all else. On the other hand, INFJ is a perfectionist who doubts that they are living up to their full potential. INFJs are rarely at complete peace with themselves - there's always something else they should be doing to improve themselves and the world around them. They believe in constant growth, and don't often take time to revel in their accomplishments. They have strong value systems, and need to live their lives in accordance with what they feel is right. In deference to the Feeling aspect of their personalities, INFJs are in some ways gentle and easy going. Conversely, they have very high expectations of themselves, and frequently of their families. They don't believe in compromising their ideals. INFJ is a natural nurturer; patient, devoted and protective. They make loving parents and usually have strong bonds with their offspring. They have high expectations of their children, and push them to be the best that they can be.

In the workplace, the INFJ usually shows up in areas where they can be creative and somewhat independent. They have a natural affinity for art, and many excel in the sciences, where they make use of their intuition. The INFJ individual is gifted in ways that other types are not. Life is not necessarily easy for the INFJ, but they are capable of great depth of feeling and personal achievement.

Possible Career Paths for the INFJ:
•Clergy / Religious Work
•Teachers
•Medical Doctors / Dentists
•Alternative Health Care Practitioners, i.e. Chiropractor, Reflexologist
•Psychologists
•Psychiatrists
•Counselors and Social Workers
•Musicians and Artists
•Photographers
•Child Care / Early Childhood Development

INFJs generally have the following traits:
•Intuitively understand people and situations
•Idealistic
•Highly principled
•Complex and deep
•Natural leaders
•Sensitive and compassionate towards people
•Service-oriented
•Future-oriented
•Value deep, authentic relationships
•Reserved about expressing their true selves
•Dislike dealing with details unless they enhance or promote their vision
•Constantly seeking meaning and purpose in everything
•Creative and visionary
•Intense and tightly-wound
•Can work logically and rationally - use their intuition to understand the goal and work backwards
As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

garima
Contributor
Contributor

Post by garima » 22 May 2012

Pl also discuss moon and rahu combination.

Hopefully requesting
garima
Regards
garima

ganeshgadag

Post by ganeshgadag » 23 May 2012

hmm nice thread waiting for it ....

i am another example of moon+ketu combination which is in my 10th house cancer ... it has put me into a medical profession ...

birth details are : 22-10-1989 ,07:32am , belgaum karnataka,india

hope this will be helpful

regards ,ganesh

lisa

Post by lisa » 23 May 2012

Dear All,

I have Ketu and Moon combination in my 10th house of Cancer. I am working in IT field. I entered into this field very late.

My ambition was to innovate something new and well known. Providing my chart for review.
DOB: 21 April 1972
Place: Cuttack
Time: 7:35 pm

Regards.

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 23 May 2012

Thank you, Ganesh and Lisa.

How has your relationships been with parents?
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

Govindaram
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Govindaram » 23 May 2012

hi members,

This is a interesting thread! i wud like to share my views,

My sister has this type combination in her seventh house for thula lagna! shes adamant,calm but get angry and shout on othersand shes living independently with my parents.

Thank you

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 24 May 2012

Hi all

Any delineation involving the nodes (whether Rahu or Ketu) changes considerably under these three circumstances :

(1) The node conjunct a natural benefic. More so if the natural beneifc is in its own sign or the node is in the sign of the natural benefic aspected by the natural benefic lord. So if we talk about the Moon with Ketu like in this thread, then if a third planet which is a natural benefic comes into the picture under the aforesaid mentioned condition, the character of the person changes.

In this case, even if the said natural benefic, the 3rd planet, does not come into the picture, and the nodes are in Cancer, either conjuncting Moon or aspected by Moon, the character of the person changes. All the conditions that make the Moon a natural benefic must be satisfied in this case eg. aspected by Jupiter, a waxing Moon etc.

(2) In the case of a natural malefic conjuncting the node or aspeting the node where the node is placed in the natural malefic sign, the character changes for the better if the Moon at the same time is waning conjuncting the node.

(3) Mercury with Moon when the Moon is waning conjuncting the node, regardless of Mercury whether it is well placed or whether Mercury is associating with a natural malefic, also changes the person character.

The nodes are shadowy planets, so any time it gets the right boost from (1) or (2) or (3) above, ie. a strong natural benefic or a strong natural malefic in the right condition or Moon+Mercury combination when Moon is waning, the evil effects of the node are lessened, if there is any Yoga for evil effect involving the node. The nodes are very sensitive to conjunctions, and secondarily by strong aspects in the proper conditions.

(1), (2) and (3) are from classics but slighly extended to include a third planet involvement ie. with the Moon and one other planet influencing the node in the right condition.

Warmest Regards
Hock Leong

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Sorry, (1), (2) and (3) are from classics as well as from a past post about the nodes conjuncting a planet.

Ideas from these two sources combined.

Warmest Regards
Hock Leong

lavanyabivarapu

Post by lavanyabivarapu » 24 May 2012

I have Moon and Ketu combination in D-9. Moon is 8th lord for me. And in rasi, Moon is in Ketu's star, also 8th lord. However, My Lagna lord juipter has an aspect on moon and ketu combination.

9th oct 1974
13:05hrs
Guntur

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

To give an example of what I meant let's say there is the combination given by Shilpa above which means the person has a fascination towards lower occultism or wield evil with it.

If a malefic planet intervenes under the conditions of what I describe in (2), then the fascination is for using occultism to gain victory, not necessarily to wield power with it at unprecedented costs to others. It is more like to have others, including enemies, to see from your point of view.

Warmest Regards
Hock Leong

tanky85
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tanky85 » 03 Jun 2012

Hello

harink

Post by harink » 03 Jun 2012

OM SREE GURUBHONAMAHA

Pranam to All Elders,

Am also one who has Moon + Ketu (ofcourse ) saturn also in my 12th House of Scorpio

Kindly do let me know what impact does this have on me ?

Thanks

[quote="Tiwari"]Dear All:

This is just an attempt to post something seemingly interesting and apparently intelligent -- without sounding ((un)knowingly astrologically) silly. I have noticed that many members on this forum have Ketu and Moon combination in their charts. A few days ago ChandraLagna suggested that a post on this combination or a club could be created. I tried to tempt Chaks in doing so, (who has this combination), but he said his Ketu is too detached and wouldn't permit him to take part in any such ghastly endeavor. Swamykool also has Ketu and Moon combination, including many others I talked to on the lova chat. Anyway, I am not sure how people will take this transgressional post but in any case, I think it would be interesting if we were to do some kind of investigative study on this combination. I, of course, have no shame in accepting that I have an invested interest in it. My Ketu and Moon are together.

So, please share your charts, knowledge, and experience on this combination.

Warmly,
Tiwari[/quote]

Post by 123 » 03 Jun 2012

I am also a member of the Moon-Ketu Combination Club. This combination in the 6th house Virgo is aspected by every other planet :shock:

jcb
Donor
Donor

Post by jcb » 04 Jun 2012

I also have Moon+Ketu combination. Keetu almost eclipsing Moon. Apart from this combination, I have Mercury, Venus, Sun, Mars are also in the same house (sagittarius).
DOB:17 Dec 1963, 8:36 PM, Tenali, A.P

Khoo Hock Leong , Could you please analyse how this combination work?

Regards,
JCB

Tiwari

Post by Tiwari » 04 Jun 2012

Last edited by Tiwari on 05 Jul 2015, edited 1 time in total.

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 04 Jun 2012

Better still, if the poster also provides life events or patterns, it becomes an easy " A Quick Primer on Moon-Ketu" or even "ketu-moon for Dummies". For example, Govindram has provided the combo and the effect its had. Request others to similarly provide information on how the combination has been for them.

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 04 Jun 2012

Thank you for excellent inputs, Tiwari!

- Unique /Different approach or perspectives
- Stability /Fixity of thought process
- Life changing experiences during Ketu periods
- Interest in occult subjects
- Impact to mother

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 04 Jun 2012

@tiwari, first understand that you have exalted mercury in Ascendant, how can you possibly expect a depressive mind? Anyways, 11th lord is in the 3rd- 11th represents prosperity and friends. Which is the reason why you were able to find helpful friends, guardian angels who come at the right time to lift up your life. At the same time Moon in the 3rd is not so good for mother- but this problem is avoidable if she stays close to the loved ones or if all family members stick together. Also the house which they reside have to be compatible with the birth chart, best to consult vaastu experts.
Edit:
On a side note, Jupiter or Mercury in the Ascendant makes the native's mind very strong (especially in their own houses) so they'll be able to overcome any depression. Jupiter through moral and intellectual reasoning, Mercury through verbal and clever tactics. Mercury can justify almost anything.
As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

Tiwari

Post by Tiwari » 05 Jun 2012

Dear All:

It would be great if you could briefly write down any pattern/observation that you have noticed during ketu or moon periods. The more information you give about your life/family/interests/unpredictable events, the easier it would be to understand the effects of ketu and moon combination in different houses, signs, nakshatras, etc. As an example, I have written my bit.

Thanks
jcb wrote:I also have Moon+Ketu combination. Keetu almost eclipsing Moon. Apart from this combination, I have Mercury, Venus, Sun, Mars are also in the same house (sagittarius).
DOB:17 Dec 1963, 8:36 PM, Tenali, A.P

Khoo Hock Leong , Could you please analyse how this combination work?

Regards,
JCB
123 wrote:I am also a member of the Moon-Ketu Combination Club. This combination in the 6th house Virgo is aspected by every other planet :shock:
harink wrote:OM SREE GURUBHONAMAHA

Pranam to All Elders,

Am also one who has Moon + Ketu (ofcourse ) saturn also in my 12th House of Scorpio

Kindly do let me know what impact does this have on me ?

Thanks

Tiwari wrote:Dear All:

This is just an attempt to post something seemingly interesting and apparently intelligent -- without sounding ((un)knowingly astrologically) silly. I have noticed that many members on this forum have Ketu and Moon combination in their charts. A few days ago ChandraLagna suggested that a post on this combination or a club could be created. I tried to tempt Chaks in doing so, (who has this combination), but he said his Ketu is too detached and wouldn't permit him to take part in any such ghastly endeavor. Swamykool also has Ketu and Moon combination, including many others I talked to on the lova chat. Anyway, I am not sure how people will take this transgressional post but in any case, I think it would be interesting if we were to do some kind of investigative study on this combination. I, of course, have no shame in accepting that I have an invested interest in it. My Ketu and Moon are together.

So, please share your charts, knowledge, and experience on this combination.

Warmly,
Tiwari
tanky85 wrote:I agree with elipsis.

I have moon and ketu in the lagna. Moon is vargottam.

It wud be great if anyone can explain the impact of this combination in the lagna.

Details:
17th sept 1985
Ulhasnagar
9.20 am
lavanyabivarapu wrote:I have Moon and Ketu combination in D-9. Moon is 8th lord for me. And in rasi, Moon is in Ketu's star, also 8th lord. However, My Lagna lord juipter has an aspect on moon and ketu combination.

9th oct 1974
13:05hrs
Guntur
Govindaram wrote:hi members,

This is a interesting thread! i wud like to share my views,

My sister has this type combination in her seventh house for thula lagna! shes adamant,calm but get angry and shout on othersand shes living independently with my parents.

Thank you
lisa wrote:Dear All,

I have Ketu and Moon combination in my 10th house of Cancer. I am working in IT field. I entered into this field very late.

My ambition was to innovate something new and well known. Providing my chart for review.
DOB: 21 April 1972
Place: Cuttack
Time: 7:35 pm

Regards.
ganeshgadag wrote:hmm nice thread waiting for it ....

i am another example of moon+ketu combination which is in my 10th house cancer ... it has put me into a medical profession ...

birth details are : 22-10-1989 ,07:32am , belgaum karnataka,india

hope this will be helpful

regards ,ganesh
sunsri wrote:my birth time is July 27, 03:10 AM IST, Madurai, TamilNadu, India

So Lagna is in sandhi and so is moon between Taurus and Gemini. Mercury is also in sandhi 0 07' in Cancer.

If i assume that th birth time is right - then lagna is Taurus and 2H Gemini also has Moon + Saturn + Ketu - what a party and i am currently in Shani MD with Shani AD.

any takers..............a lot of people have looked at my chart and given up...whats good and whats hopeless?????

Sunsri
Ghrishneswar wrote:Shilpa and Tiwari,

Please take a shot.
Ghrishneswar wrote:Shilpa and Tiwari,

Please take a shot.