Moon and Ketu combination club

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
janaki
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Moon and Ketu combination club

Post by janaki » 24 Dec 2012

Hello,
I have been told I have moon + ketu in 12 th. Aquarius Lagna. I have felt the intuitions a few times.
Actually some softwares show my ketu in 11th house. So I am still not sure if I have moon + ketu conjuction in my chart.

Regards

“Everything you can imagine is real.”
― Pablo Picasso

chokra
Contributor
Contributor

Post by chokra » 24 Dec 2012

resolved

svl
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by svl » 03 Aug 2014

I have this moon and ketu close conjuction in my 8th house and my lagna lord Mercury (AK) is also sitting in the same house. Moon and ketu are just 6 degrees apart and rahu is aspecting this house from 7th house cancer. I have high mood swings, feel very directionless in every area of my life, gets anything only with lot of hard work and determination, any work i start i get many hurdles initially. setbacks in life hit me very hard and it takes me more time to recover and bounce back again. I do have good intuition i feel but somehow I cannot implement actions based on my intuition, may be that is because my Mercury is sitting in 8th house with moon and ketu.

I would like to know if there are any remedies to make my moon little stronger. I don;t like to be this emotional and too much of a thinker.

Thanks.

Anandham
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Anandham » 03 Aug 2014

If bhava chart works, I am in this club.

It's interesting though, bhava chart shows Mars, Moon and Ketu together in the 6th house. Moon is exalted, owns 8th house. Mars owns 5th and 12th house. I characterize myself as a very emotional person, too much so. I feel things, music, places and people on an emotional and intuitive plane. Ketu also has a 9th house aspect on Moon in Navamsa. I do not get along with the scientific moon people, as I like to call them, the ones with Moon debilitated in Scorpio or in Capricorn, Aquarius! I am a dreamer and very impulsive. I think a retrograde Mercury adds to the lack of balance in my chart! Tend to feeling melancholy.

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ashtalakshmi » 03 Aug 2014

elipsis wrote:Ketu and Moon indicates INFJ type personalities, which is about 1% of world population-it's a rare breed :D according to scientific behavioral analysis

Here is an overview of INFJ (introversion, intuition, feeling, judging):
Dominant: Introverted Intuition
Auxilliary: Extraverted Feeling
Tertiary: Introverted Thinking
Inferior: Extraverted Sensing

INFJs are gentle, caring, complex and highly intuitive individuals. Artistic and creative, they live in a world of hidden meanings and possibilities. Only one percent of the population has an INFJ Personality Type, making it the most rare of all the types.

INFJs place great importance on havings things orderly and systematic in their outer world. They put a lot of energy into identifying the best system for getting things done, and constantly define and re-define the priorities in their lives.They know things intuitively, without being able to pinpoint why, and without detailed knowledge of the subject at hand. They are usually right, and they usually know it. Consequently, INFJs put a tremendous amount of faith into their instincts and intuitions. This is something of a conflict between the inner and outer worlds, and may result in the INFJ not being as organized as other Judging types tend to be. Or we may see some signs of disarray in an otherwise orderly tendency, such as a consistently messy desk.

INFJs have uncanny insight into people and situations. They get "feelings" about things and intuitively understand them. As an extreme example, some INFJs report experiences of a psychic nature, such as getting strong feelings about there being a problem with a loved one, and discovering later that they were in a car accident. Consequently, most INFJs are protective of their inner selves, sharing only what they choose to share when they choose to share it.

But the INFJ is as genuinely warm as they are complex. INFJs hold a special place in the heart of people who they are close to, who are able to see their special gifts and depth of caring. INFJs are concerned for people's feelings, and try to be gentle to avoid hurting anyone. They are very sensitive to conflict, and cannot tolerate it very well.

Because the INFJ has such strong intuitive capabilities, they trust their own instincts above all else. On the other hand, INFJ is a perfectionist who doubts that they are living up to their full potential. INFJs are rarely at complete peace with themselves - there's always something else they should be doing to improve themselves and the world around them. They believe in constant growth, and don't often take time to revel in their accomplishments. They have strong value systems, and need to live their lives in accordance with what they feel is right. In deference to the Feeling aspect of their personalities, INFJs are in some ways gentle and easy going. Conversely, they have very high expectations of themselves, and frequently of their families. They don't believe in compromising their ideals. INFJ is a natural nurturer; patient, devoted and protective. They make loving parents and usually have strong bonds with their offspring. They have high expectations of their children, and push them to be the best that they can be.

In the workplace, the INFJ usually shows up in areas where they can be creative and somewhat independent. They have a natural affinity for art, and many excel in the sciences, where they make use of their intuition. The INFJ individual is gifted in ways that other types are not. Life is not necessarily easy for the INFJ, but they are capable of great depth of feeling and personal achievement.

Possible Career Paths for the INFJ:
•Clergy / Religious Work
•Teachers
•Medical Doctors / Dentists
•Alternative Health Care Practitioners, i.e. Chiropractor, Reflexologist
•Psychologists
•Psychiatrists
•Counselors and Social Workers
•Musicians and Artists
•Photographers
•Child Care / Early Childhood Development

INFJs generally have the following traits:
•Intuitively understand people and situations
•Idealistic
•Highly principled
•Complex and deep
•Natural leaders
•Sensitive and compassionate towards people
•Service-oriented
•Future-oriented
•Value deep, authentic relationships
•Reserved about expressing their true selves
•Dislike dealing with details unless they enhance or promote their vision
•Constantly seeking meaning and purpose in everything
•Creative and visionary
•Intense and tightly-wound
•Can work logically and rationally - use their intuition to understand the goal and work backwards
Got to read this post just now and I don't have moon and ketu combo in rasi chart but its in navamsa .
Whatever elipsis ji has mentioned suits me 100% .

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

What does it imply if Aries moon is in 4th house and 4th lord Mars is debilitated in 7th house Cancer along with ketu.Trying to figure out something about this placement.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 03 Aug 2014

Postby ashtalakshmi » 04 Aug 2014, 09:05

What does it imply if Aries moon is in 4th house and 4th lord Mars is debilitated in 7th house Cancer along with ketu.Trying to figure out something about this placement.
Dhan Yoga[ Moon+ Mars] involving 4H and 7H, which is 4th from the 4H[So due to the Land/property]. The person and the spouse, may be short tempered.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

anuradha wrote:
Postby ashtalakshmi » 04 Aug 2014, 09:05

Dhan Yoga[ Moon+ Mars] involving 4H and 7H, which is 4th from the 4H[So due to the Land/property]. The person and the spouse, may be short tempered.
Thank you Anuradha madam. Apart from dhan yoga , will debilitated mars with ketu produce malefic results ?

As far as I observed the native is extremely fond of sport activities and makes quick friends ( since mars happens to be the 11th lord too) which is something that makes me feel the debilitation is completely cancelled in this case.
Last edited by ashtalakshmi on 03 Aug 2014, edited 1 time in total.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 03 Aug 2014

I have to see the chart as a whole to comment further. Please give the feedback on the earlier observations. regards
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

anuradha wrote:I have to see the chart as a whole to comment further. Please give the feedback on the earlier observations. regards
Madam the native is an young boy so I can't answer that part :) but he is very active and short tempered too .His mom and grand mother loves him to the core .He is often blessed by them like they keep saying auspicious words to him which I thought is the effect of 4th house moon. Kindly share your views.

Vidhyarthi
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Vidhyarthi » 03 Aug 2014

Hello everyone,

I have Moon-Ketu combination in Virgo in 10th. It is not a close conjunction, Mo and Ke being 14 degrees apart but same house conjunction nonetheless. But its effects have been rather prominent in my life! I can't hold down a job for more than a few months, it starts to seem like a chore and becomes onerous to do :( . My mother doesn't enjoy good health but is a champ and doesn't complain unless it becomes unbearable.

I have noticed that I, sometimes(not always), get a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach when someone is trying to cheat me. I never used to pay attention to it but have learned to do now :idea: .

confusedOnceMore

Post by confusedOnceMore » 03 Aug 2014

[quote="ashtalakshmi"][quote="elipsis"]Ketu and Moon indicates INFJ type personalities, which is about 1% of world population-it's a rare breed :D according to scientific behavioral analysis

[b][color=#008000]Here is an overview of INFJ (introversion, intuition, feeling, judging)[/color][/b]:
[i][color=#BF0040]Dominant: Introverted Intuition
Auxilliary: Extraverted Feeling
Tertiary: Introverted Thinking
Inferior: Extraverted Sensing[/color][/i]

[b]INFJs are gentle, caring, complex and highly intuitive individuals. Artistic and creative, they live in a world of hidden meanings and possibilities. Only one percent of the population has an INFJ Personality Type, making it the most rare of all the types. [/b]

INFJs place great importance on havings things orderly and systematic in their outer world. They put a lot of energy into identifying the best system for getting things done, and constantly define and re-define the priorities in their lives.They know things intuitively, without being able to pinpoint why, and without detailed knowledge of the subject at hand. They are usually right, and they usually know it. Consequently, INFJs put a tremendous amount of faith into their instincts and intuitions. This is something of a conflict between the inner and outer worlds, and may result in the INFJ not being as organized as other Judging types tend to be. Or we may see some signs of disarray in an otherwise orderly tendency, such as a consistently messy desk.

[b]INFJs have uncanny insight into people and situations. They get "feelings" about things and intuitively understand them.[/b] As an extreme example, some INFJs report experiences of a psychic nature, such as getting strong feelings about there being a problem with a loved one, and discovering later that they were in a car accident. Consequently, most INFJs are protective of their inner selves, sharing only what they choose to share when they choose to share it.

[b]But the INFJ is as genuinely warm as they are complex[/b]. INFJs hold a special place in the heart of people who they are close to, who are able to see their special gifts and depth of caring. [b]INFJs are concerned for people's feelings, and try to be gentle to avoid hurting anyone[/b]. They are very sensitive to conflict, and cannot tolerate it very well.

Because the INFJ has such strong intuitive capabilities, [b]they trust their own instincts above all else[/b]. On the other hand, INFJ is a perfectionist who doubts that they are living up to their full potential. INFJs are rarely at complete peace with themselves - there's always something else they should be doing to improve themselves and the world around them. They believe in constant growth, and don't often take time to revel in their accomplishments. They have strong value systems, and need to live their lives in accordance with what they feel is right. In deference to the Feeling aspect of their personalities, INFJs are in some ways gentle and easy going. Conversely, they have very high expectations of themselves, and frequently of their families. They don't believe in compromising their ideals. INFJ is a natural nurturer; patient, devoted and protective. They make loving parents and usually have strong bonds with their offspring. They have high expectations of their children, and push them to be the best that they can be.

In the workplace, the INFJ usually shows up in areas where they can be creative and somewhat independent. They have a natural affinity for art, and many excel in the sciences, where they make use of their intuition. The INFJ individual is gifted in ways that other types are not. Life is not necessarily easy for the INFJ, but they are capable of great depth of feeling and personal achievement.

[b]Possible Career Paths for the INFJ: [/b]
•Clergy / Religious Work
•Teachers
•Medical Doctors / Dentists
•Alternative Health Care Practitioners, i.e. Chiropractor, Reflexologist
•Psychologists
•Psychiatrists
•Counselors and Social Workers
•Musicians and Artists
•Photographers
•Child Care / Early Childhood Development

[b]INFJs generally have the following traits: [/b]
•Intuitively understand people and situations
•Idealistic
•Highly principled
•Complex and deep
•Natural leaders
•Sensitive and compassionate towards people
•Service-oriented
•Future-oriented
•Value deep, authentic relationships
•Reserved about expressing their true selves
•Dislike dealing with details unless they enhance or promote their vision
•Constantly seeking meaning and purpose in everything
•Creative and visionary
•Intense and tightly-wound
•Can work logically and rationally - use their intuition to understand the goal and work backwards[/quote]
Got to read this post just now and I don't have moon and ketu combo in rasi chart but its in navamsa .
Whatever elipsis ji has mentioned suits me 100% .[/quote]

I wouldn't go so far to say that this combination is indicative of INFP but rather one with is a dominant intuition ("*N**"). I have Moon-Ketu conjunction in my chart separated by a few seconds but I'm an ENTP type...

Namasthey

Post by Namasthey » 27 Aug 2014

I have moon and ketu in my 4th house in pisces sign. The ketu is 6degree and moon 7degree. I have a krishnapaksh moon a very weak moon.

The moon rules my 8th house and sun is in my eighth house all the planets are helmed between ketu and rahu causing a kalsarp dosh/yog(whatever).

I had terrible childhood, my father was a alcoholic, he used to abuse me verbally, physically, mentally same behaviour by my mother and brother. Infact my fathers and mothers side of family suffer from mental illness and they used to bully me and hit me.

I was bullied extensively throughout college, school and workplace. Careers are short spanned and usually im thrown out after being emotionally abused and insulted. But Rahu in 10th house makes it difficult for me to sit at home quietly.

Presently i am going through ketu dasha and its my last year of ketu dasha and in 2015 it would be over. I learned astrology, tarot, alternative healing during this dasha.

I suffer from moodswings, indecisiveness and lack of interest. I start a new thing then drop it inadverently. Ketu and moon together creates a asperger syndrome kind of behaviour. so yes i get isolated due to my behavioural problems, people avoid me, they exclude me and laugh at me.

Eccentricity, anxiety, schizo effective behaviour all grips my personality.

Acute loneliness, lack of love and support from maternal family, lack of career and unable to leave the birthplace all aggravates my situation.

And during sadesati i end up attempting suicides..........

thats the drastic effect of this combination. I have done many pujas, charities, nivarans in many temples of india. but the issue isnt totally gone........it still grips my life.

astrocraze

Post by astrocraze » 03 Sep 2014

I have been meaning to post on this particular topic for quite a long time. Got to do it today.

Most people with moon Ketu combination seem to say that they have intuitive feelings. I have this combination in 10th house-makara aspected by mars in cancer.
Also Jupiter aspects this from Virgo. Saturn is with Jupiter.

I never seem to have any intuitive feelings at all. Yes I have a wavering mind. I seem to hold on to my job, do quite well but I am scared plus have less desire to move up in my career. I wish I had intuitive feelings.consiering that seems to be the only positive thing with this conjunction!
Don't: 08/oct/1981
Chennai, 19:30

Namasthey

Post by Namasthey » 15 Sep 2014

[quote="astrocraze"]I have been meaning to post on this particular topic for quite a long time. Got to do it today.

Most people with moon Ketu combination seem to say that they have intuitive feelings. I have this combination in 10th house-makara aspected by mars in cancer.
Also Jupiter aspects this from Virgo. Saturn is with Jupiter.

I never seem to have any intuitive feelings at all. Yes I have a wavering mind. I seem to hold on to my job, do quite well but I am scared plus have less desire to move up in my career. I wish I had intuitive feelings.consiering that seems to be the only positive thing with this conjunction!
Don't: 08/oct/1981
Chennai, 19:30[/quote]
it also depends on degrees
at certain degress its like moon and ketu are in two different rooms and have no connection with each other

Rohini12
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Rohini12 » 27 Oct 2014

Hi , i have moon ketu conjunction in taurus second house ..Rohini Nakshatra. My mom was ailing for sometime and passed away and i had a deep spiritual connect with her even though she was sometimes withdrawn . I get dreams where spirits give me messages..some of which i cannot understand. I intuitively know what a person is thinking.

drkrishna75

Post by drkrishna75 » 30 Oct 2014

dear all,
pranams. i have moon ketu and kuja in 9th house which is vrishabh rashi.my details:

dob : 30-08-1975

tob ; 8.30 am morning

pob : nagpur; maharashtra

moon ketu combination - grahan dosh
moon kuja combination - sasi mangal yog or lakshmi yog
kuja ketu combination - angarak dosh.

please reflect on this.

regards.
dr krishna :)

astrolearner15
Contributor
Contributor

Post by astrolearner15 » 31 Oct 2014

I have moon and ketu in mutual aspect (moon conjunct rahu, ketu conjunct sun). Wonder if that would have similar results?

aussie downunder
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aussie downunder » 04 Nov 2014

This person with whom our family had very bad experience has moon + ketu+ mars in 6th house Libra. He is not trustworthy, liar, cheater, selfish, arrogant and conceited. Totally does not care for others' feelings or needs. Will do anything to get what he wants but at the same time gives a public image of being very good caring person.

DOB: 6th Jan 1986
TOB: 14:25 hrs
POB: Chennai

Very dark mind, gives a totally innocent appearance and fools you. As far as I know he is not intuitive.

Could his character be due to other malefic effects in the chart, if not the moon-ketu combination? Curious.

aussie downunder

jcb
Donor
Donor

Post by jcb » 06 Nov 2014

In my chart ketu masked moon in the sixth house.Apart from this combination, Mars is also close to both these planets.
My mood swings quite often and I am sensitive too human sufferings. Surprisingly I am extremely strong mentally during tough situations but melt down for trivial issues.Of course I also have cluster of planets(sun, mercury, venus).

Regards,
JCB

jcb
Donor
Donor

Post by jcb » 06 Nov 2014

I have all the planets in the same house except Jupiter and Saturn which are in their own houses:-).
Dob:17-12-1963, 8:36 pm, tenali, a.p
Regards,
Jcb

Rohini12
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Rohini12 » 06 Nov 2014

Hi Aussie downunder,
The person you are talking about may still have psychic abilities. Its just that he is not using them for good purposes.
He may have the ability to sense peoples weaknesses
intuitively which helps him to cheat them.
He may be narcissistic depending on other placements.

Namasthey

Post by Namasthey » 13 Nov 2014

when does ketu actually leave moon
i heard in some videos that after 35 ketu leaves moon alone
is it true??
does grahan dosh get over then??

i have a pastlife curse with moon and ketu in 4th house and sun in 8th house
with mars, saturn aspecting the 4th house

is there any way i can get rid of curse

i am not able to move away from birth place

anithag

Post by anithag » 05 Jan 2015

what does moon and ketu conjunction in 10th house of virgo mean regarding choice of career? i have this in chalit chart.
moon is aspected by saturn,mars and jupiter. confused in choosing my career. please enlighten me.

gowtham

Post by gowtham » 10 Mar 2015

Hi all. i have moon+ ketu in 4th house cancer along with Jupiter. In early ages up to 16 i experienced worst life in my family. Regularly beaten up by drunken father, relatives, diseases for both myself and mother, insult, poverty in family etc. After 17th year life changed so beautiful with i am attaining all the luxuries and conveyances. But last two years i started to interest in astronomy& astrology, started to get depression, always searching an answer for our existence. Detaching from the real world.

career? Studied and working in HR field. Currently in executive grade. Employed more than an year and i am satisfied with this job. Maybe that's due to strong Saturn and Venus in 10th house?

DOB 2jan 1991 2.15pm Coimbatore