Divorce, remarriage and extramarital affairs

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
anilesh47
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Divorce, remarriage and extramarital affairs

Post by anilesh47 » 17 Jan 2012

Dear Kaalika,

What about for Libra Lagna? It shares common relationship of 2nd house and 7th house. One of my friend who has libra lagna and his 2nd and 7th lord Mars placed in 10th house. But there is no marital affairs yet. :) ofcourse there should be other combination too.

Regards
Nilesh

All People laugh on me because I am Different but I laugh on them because They all are Same. This is my attitude. So "Think Different, Do Different and Be Different"!

radheykrishna
Contributor
Contributor

Post by radheykrishna » 18 Jan 2012

Hi Shilpa,

Here are the details of a married couple who are going through a rough patch n in their relationship since last 2 years almost.

Below are the details:

Husband:-

Wife:-

Marriage Date: 9th March 2002 and it was a love marriage without any horoscope matching done as is obvious in most love marriages.

Shilpa ji, can you please anaylze and share your valuable predictions on the following queries:

1. Will this marriage sustain or will it end in divorce ?

2. Are current/future transits unfavourable for this marriage to survive or will it improve relations in future ?

3. If the divorce happens, what are the chances for remarriage for both ?

Thanks & Regards
Last edited by radheykrishna on 05 Jun 2012, edited 1 time in total.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 19 Jan 2012

radheykrishna wrote:Hi Shilpa,

Here are the details of a married couple who are going through a rough patch n in their relationship since last 2 years almost.

Below are the details:

Husband:-

DOB: 21-January-1974
TOB: 11:55 pm or 12:00 am (There is confusion on either of the times but i think it should be 12:00 am )
POB: Pune, Maharashtra

Wife:-

DOB: 13-October-1976
TOB: 11:05 am
POB: Munger, Bihar

Marriage Date: 9th March 2002 and it was a love marriage without any horoscope matching done as is obvious in most love marriages.

Shilpa ji, can you please anaylze and share your valuable predictions on the following queries:

1. Will this marriage sustain or will it end in divorce ?

2. Are current/future transits unfavourable for this marriage to survive or will it improve relations in future ?

3. If the divorce happens, what are the chances for remarriage for both ?

Thanks & Regards

husband:

--lagna lord Me is combust

--marriage karak Venus is combust, and 7th Lord Jupiter is debilitated...but they are in the trinal 5th house and probably involved in a number of Raj Yogas due to congregation of so many planets in the 5th

--Mars is sitting in the 8th house, but is positive as it is in swakshetra.

--4th house of home peace and comfort is mixed...because moon is benefic in the house of Jup and Rahu conjunct with benefic moon is also mixed for the chart.

--shani is mildly malefic for the chart and castin it's drishti on the 7th house .

--navamsa has an aflficted lagna throuhg conjunction with malefic moon in the house of bitter enemy Me.....and a very strongly malefic mars also in the first house aspecting the 7th house.

--7th lord Jup is in exchange with the 12th lord sun....an unfavorable parivartana yoga.

the love marriage was probably founded on a very strong sexual-physical intimacy more than romantic love.

--the cause for conflict may be an extra-martital affair.........loss of interest by the man in the woman.

Troubles will continue Divorce might not happen for now....
the period of peak trouble was Rahu-Rahu and even when Rahu was transitting over natal Rahu in the 4th house between Jan 2010-Jun 2011 and with sahni's drishti on the 7th from Virgo while in transit....separation/ divorce did not happen.

It withstood the worst time.
shani in the 2nd might create situations of restricting extra marital dalliances if that is the case here.
Due to social/ parental reasons/ fear of legal & monetary consequences......the marriage will carry on.
that in red is the divorce-karak...but the trigger i.e Dasa/ antara of Mars is not coming until 2024.

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

radheykrishna
Contributor
Contributor

Post by radheykrishna » 19 Jan 2012

Hi Shilpa ji,

Thanks for your reply....you have explained the chart so clearly and in a simple way.

Like you said that Mars is a divorce karka for this chart and it will activate/trigger divorce in Mars Mahadasha/Antar.

As i wrote in my post that there is a confusion on the birth time of this man with just 5 mins.

So if you we take 12:00 am midnite as the birth time....although the birth chart remains the same...but change in mahadasha timings.

His Mars mahadahsa will start in Dec 2012. Can you please analyse and tell then Will this marriage still survive the bad times ?

How is the girl's chart related to marital happiness ?

Thanks & Regards,
Radheykrishna.

whitelily
Contributor
Contributor

Post by whitelily » 20 Jan 2012

Dear Shilpa,

First of all thank you very much for this wonderful post. I'm sure members will be able to learn a lot from it.
I also had a question, what if the 7th house is owned by a divorce trigger, and perhaps is even placed in it or aspecting it? Like 7th house aries, scorpio (with dual lordship of Mars and Ketu) or aquarius (sub lord Rahu)?

regards, wlily

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 20 Jan 2012

radheykrishna wrote:Hi Shilpa ji,

Thanks for your reply....you have explained the chart so clearly and in a simple way.

Like you said that Mars is a divorce karka for this chart and it will activate/trigger divorce in Mars Mahadasha/Antar.

As i wrote in my post that there is a confusion on the birth time of this man with just 5 mins.

So if you we take 12:00 am midnite as the birth time....although the birth chart remains the same...but change in mahadasha timings.

His Mars mahadahsa will start in Dec 2012. Can you please analyse and tell then Will this marriage still survive the bad times ?

How is the girl's chart related to marital happiness ?

Thanks & Regards,
Radheykrishna.
dear Radheykrishna,
even when using time 11:59:59 pm, the Mars AD changed to Aug 2024
when you change to 12:00 am you are actually restetting the time back by 24 hours hence it becomes incorrect.

therefore in the window 11:55pm to 11:59:59.....the chart nor the dasa/ AD ptimingschange in any very significant way
regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 20 Jan 2012

whitelily wrote:Dear Shilpa,

First of all thank you very much for this wonderful post. I'm sure members will be able to learn a lot from it.
I also had a question, what if the 7th house is owned by a divorce trigger, and perhaps is even placed in it or aspecting it? Like 7th house aries, scorpio (with dual lordship of Mars and Ketu) or aquarius (sub lord Rahu)?

regards, wlily

you have to see how negative or malefic that planet is in rasi and navamsa
if the planet is positive....it can give positive results.\such as Mars in own house can give a strong phsyocal drive and positive energy to the marriage

radheykrishna
Contributor
Contributor

Post by radheykrishna » 20 Jan 2012

Hi Shilpa,

Yes thats true...no significant change with the change in time that way.

Can you please share the link/site from where I can download the Jhora software ? Am currently using a very simple kundli pro software.

Thanks & Regards,

astrohajare
Contributor
Contributor

Post by astrohajare » 23 Jan 2012

In fact every man is involved in extramartial relationship either mentally and or phisycally.One more thing i observed that the women who have first child as male they are more in extramartial relation than those have first child as female.

USR
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by USR » 25 Jan 2012

No person is successful in all aspects of life.No planet is malefic to everybody.Some houses are void (sunya) and those who lack marital bliss can search whether their 7th house is void.
Blaming the planets and the houses is not true astrology.
My suggestions are for +ve guidance.Divine blessings are ultimate.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 27 Jan 2012

astrohajare wrote:In fact every man is involved in extramartial relationship either mentally and or phisycally.One more thing i observed that the women who have first child as male they are more in extramartial relation than those have first child as female.

thank you for sharing the above.
I haven't found any astrological dictums or real experiences validating the above
regards

yuva999

Post by yuva999 » 27 Jan 2012

Hi Shilpa ji

What happens if 7th lord (jupiter) exchanges with 9th lord (venus) will it give native religious thoughts or will he become a celibate :D .
I am trying to learn astrology plz bear with me.. Virgo lagna ,7th house pisces (badhka) and mars 8th lord in 9th house with jupiter(taurus) also mercury and venus both are in combustion .plz clarify.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

yuva999 wrote:Hi Shilpa ji

What happens if 7th lord (jupiter) exchanges with 9th lord (venus) will it give native religious thoughts or will he become a celibate :D .
I am trying to learn astrology plz bear with me.. Virgo lagna ,7th house pisces (badhka) and mars 8th lord in 9th house with jupiter(taurus) also mercury and venus both are in combustion .plz clarify.

dear friend,
it is hard to say anything with such limited data points. One or two variable rarely help with anything predictve
we need to see the entire chart

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

dear friend,
it is hard to say anything with such limited data points. One or two variable rarely help with anything predictve

yuva999

Hi shilpaji

Here is my D.OB march 30 1989 , 6:40 pm
hyderabad .

My question is does venus in exaltation help aganist the odds of combustion and bhadka sign or will it get worse, thank you

yuva999

shilpa wrote:

dear friend,
Hi shilpaji

hyderabad .

does venus in exaltation help aganist the odds of combustion and bhadka sign or will it get worse,
thank you

rahulguru
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rahulguru » 03 Feb 2012

Hello shilpa ji , in my horoscope 7th lord Venus is in 8th house and 1st lord Mars in 12th house

is this is a problem or benefic , please explain

Venus aspected by Jupiter

sri

Post by sri » 03 Feb 2012

is there remarriage in my horoscope
DOB 28.10.1964
TOB 16.10
POB chennai

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 03 Feb 2012

yuva999 wrote:
shilpa wrote:

dear friend,
Hi shilpaji

hyderabad .

does venus in exaltation help aganist the odds of combustion and bhadka sign or will it get worse,
thank you
dera yuva,

--I dunno if there is ever a complete nechbhanga....but the strongest of the partial neechbhanga conditions applies to you as Venus and Me are exalted/ debilitated simultaneously in the 7th house of Pisces.

--the navamsa is on the 1-7 axis of Ket Rahu and Mars together with Ket and asc in the first aspecting the 7th does confirm turbulence in relationships and marraige

--multiple relationships are indeed indicated as possibilities.

regards

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Guestgogreen wrote:Hi Shilpa ji,

I have provided the case study for Extramarital affair under a different thread. Giving her below:

DOB: 01/06/1980
Time: 7:10 AM
Place Bangalore

please share the link to the case study on the other thread or else repost here for our benefit

thx

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

rahulguru wrote:Hello shilpa ji , in my horoscope 7th lord Venus is in 8th house and 1st lord Mars in 12th house

is this is a problem or benefic , please explain

Venus aspected by Jupiter

hard to say without looking at the chart

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

sri wrote:is there remarriage in my horoscope
DOB 28.10.1964
TOB 16.10
POB chennai
on quick look yes possibility of remarriage exists.
however please share details of when the first marriage and the separation occured for validations

regards

sri

Post by sri » 03 Feb 2012

hi shilpa

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY IMMEDIATELY
My dob 28.10.1964
POB chennai
TOB 16.10
date of marriage november 8th 1987
Divorce process completed on december 22nd 2011

SRI