Divorce, remarriage and extramarital affairs

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Divorce, remarriage and extramarital affairs

Post by vedam33 » 14 Nov 2018

SREENIVAS garu
6th lord in 4th sat aspects sun in rasi and venus in D9 moon and sat in 5:9 in D9 venus sun distance more than 43 degrees so no happiness from marraige.was you married after 2014 jan

Sreenivas

Post by Sreenivas » 15 Nov 2018

Vedam Garu.

Thank you for your time and reply.
What you said is true. I don't have happiness in married life from beginning. Ego issues, Lot of arguments for unnecessary things. And influence of other family members.

Our marriage happened on 26 may 2013 at 10:46 pm. Currently we are in divorce phase. At now, I am not successful in bringing her back.

We are blessed with baby boy on 14 April 2017 at 17:09 in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh. But major issues between both the families started after this event. But, I don't how much the divorce will impact the innocent child

But divorce is not yet happened. I will try to bring her back till end. Any idea till what period this issue will continue?

Sir if possible can you suggest remedies or mantra to chant?

My saturn Maharashtra will start from Jan 2020. So Saturn will ruin my marriage life, carrier and health completely?

If I remarry my wife, whether the issues will get solve to the extent?

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 15 Nov 2018

sreenivas garu thanks for the feed back ,
i analysed the chart again and the following were my observations in your chart.
The chart of yours has 32 points in lagna and also 3 sectors of mercury. you are very hot headed and also argumentative, will blame others and if someone points out something will have a strong reaction and might even walk away or in other words have a hard time adjusting with others this might be a boss at work or colleagues, friends or even spouse,also have a trait of not being able to understand as to why all this is happening to you and it's very difficult to make you understand either as you will argue.
So many people don't want to associate with you and might want to break things rather than deal with it on a daily basis,have to manage very delicately and for that the opposite person must have patience and care.you might be having good memory.
with regard to children was there any miscarraiges or problem in birth of child it can be C-section
marraige sustenance is in your hands only change your attitude and see.
based on the above feed back i will analyse your wife chart.
regards
venugopal

Sreenivas

Post by Sreenivas » 15 Nov 2018

Venugopal Garu,

Really thank you for the valuable information.
What you said is true. I try to be cool, calm, quiet and also not interested to listen / involve / disturb in any others matters / issues. I also don't (like to) involve in argue in the first or second instance. I also try to avoid to some extent. But if I really feel uncomfortable then I'll be hot tempered or argumentative. In this case I don't be able to control easily. It will take long time to calm down and in this time others should not start argument again. If others stop argument, then slowly I will stop. And, It is reset to calm, cool and quite.

I speak honestly, same intension in and out. Possibly very straight. I don't be able to make jokes often or involve in jovial discussions. I don't like cheating. I don't like people who have bad intentions.

I feel difficult in adjust to others. I can only adjust if I trust a person completely. And, I don't trust a person that easily. The only way I can adjust is that the opposite person needs good patience and care. And should not be argumentative. Possibly a Guru kind of person.

And my memory is quite good.

Sir, with regards to children, I believe first is an abortion in very few days or less than a month.
And our son delivery is also a C- section.

If marriage sustainance is only in my hands then I will definitely hold my wife hand. I will not leave her alone. In this case, will be able to bless with 2nd children?

Sir please continue to analyse my wife chart as well. Let's confirm or hope for best from her chart as well.

Yours Sincerely,
Sreenivas

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Casted the chart of your wife she is also adamant and marraaige sustainability is there subject to listening to elders try to involve elders you should yield a lot .how sure are you about your wife time of birth was your marriage love . Feed back on my analysis about you is appreciated

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for your feedback you speak very harshly and words were very sharp and never allow injustice sustainability is in your hands only if you listen to elders

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I sent mail respond to that

Sreenivas

Post by Sreenivas » 16 Nov 2018

Venugopal Garu,

Thank you very much for your time and analysis.

Your analysis is accurate. As you suggested I will involve elders to resolve the issue. I will try my level best.

I consider you as my Guru.

Yours sincerely

dhaval911bunty
Contributor
Contributor

Post by dhaval911bunty » 11 Dec 2018

When divorce occur....

Husband- 9.11.83, 20:45pm, Bardoli(Gujarat)

Wife- 2.2.86, 13:10pm, valsad(Gujarat)

Chironplease

Post by Chironplease » 23 Jan 2019

Shilpa,
Would you please review this chart.
second marriage- will it last?
Marshalltown, Iowa
9:01 pm
3 Nov 1972
Thank you

nagasamrat
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by nagasamrat » 25 Jan 2019

Hi Venugopal Garu,

Sorry to say, We are finally getting divorce on mutual consent.
Male: 31 may 1985, 11:25 AM, Vuyyuru, Andhra Pradesh
Female: 21 June 1988, 00:06 AM, Vellore, Tamil Nadu

Yours sincerely