Divorce, remarriage and extramarital affairs

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
lightlamp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Divorce, remarriage and extramarital affairs

Post by lightlamp » 20 Mar 2014

Hello manya,

The dharmic content is seen from Dharmamsa.

The relation between 9th lord and lagna lord should also be seen.

Lightalamp

when ANGER SPROUTS, wisdom shrinks...( Mars EXALTS where Jupiter DEBILITATES ) !

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 20 Mar 2014

Hi Lightlamp,

What is Dharmamsa? How to check this?
I am letting go of the thoughts that do not make me strong.

Orange-Man
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Orange-Man » 20 Mar 2014

Manya ji,

As per his chart he should be devoted to his wife because the 7-9 connection in the chart means that as I mentioned in my previous post to you. About his affairs, I feel, it is Rahu in 5th house aspected by Mars. Rahu is the planet of illusion and desire, and Mars the planet of action and daring, so Mars aspecting Rahu in the 5th house of mind, gives him the daring to make him go ahead and get into extra marital affairs, though he doesn't want to get into that maybe. It's like he is tempted by maya of Rahu and he can't stop himself, even though he wishes to. I am not justifying his actions, as what he is doing is wrong. I am just trying to understand the situation from the astrological perspective. A human mind is very complex.

lightlamp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lightlamp » 21 Mar 2014

Hello manya,

You know it. It is nothing but Navamsa ! Dharmamsa verily conveys the importance of the dharmic attitude.
Ninth lord Sun is deblitated in navamsa in the chart given by you.

Lightalamp
when ANGER SPROUTS, wisdom shrinks...( Mars EXALTS where Jupiter DEBILITATES ) !

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 21 Mar 2014

Hello Lightlamp,

Yes, ninth lord Sun in D1 is debilitated in Navamsha. In d9 Sun is in 7th house and 9th lord Jup is with Rahu. What does it indicate?

lightlamp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lightlamp » 21 Mar 2014

Hello manya

The ninth lord's ( dharma ) placement in Dharmamsa, throws a clue about its dharmic content.
Generally, rahu, the planet of excesses , ready to work beyond boundaries is considered to be against the
universal dharma indicated by Jupiter who is the natural ninth lord of the kaalapurusha.

Rahu with jupiter indicates Brahma hati yoga.

Lightalamp

Orange-Man
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Orange-Man » 21 Mar 2014

Hello Lightlamp,

Can the navamsha overrule what is promised in the birth chart, which is considered to be the mother chart? In the birth chart the 9th lord of dharma is well placed in the ascendant, so can that effect get cancelled because it gets debiliated in the navamsha?
Last edited by Orange-Man on 22 Mar 2014, edited 1 time in total.

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 21 Mar 2014

Hello LightLamp,

So what is final conclusion? the person has 7th lord and 10th lord with 9th lord in lagna in the main chart. But d9 has sun debilitated and jup,9th lord in d9 with rahu....

lightlamp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lightlamp » 22 Mar 2014

Hello manya,

Your initial requirement was :- "Wanted to understand what leads him into such relationships "

You may pl refer back to my reply on March 14. In addition to that, view the chart knowing that the person
obsolutely lacks dharma. That explains it.

The adharmic acts in this janma need not necessarily take away other strengths in the chart.
9th and 10th lords can show strength/stability in profession.

Ligthalamp.

lightlamp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hello orange-man,

All vargas are part of the fundamental chart. If one confines to the rasi chart alone, it would be a coarse
reading, A lagna lasts for two hours approximately, and you know how many are born within that window.

Sage Parasara would not have mentioned the very name ' VARGA' if it was useless.
He says " dasamse Mahatbalam ". Dasamsa become useless , if mahatbalam could be seen in Rasi itself.

He treats Shastiamsa as the most important, navamsa to a greater extent and rasi lower of all these three
in a specific issue.

You may refer to " Graha bhava balas " written by late Shri.B.V.Raman.

Lightalamp

Orange-Man
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Orange-Man » 22 Mar 2014

Lightlamp,

You didn't get my point. What I was trying to say was this that the promise of a birth chart can't get cancelled because a divisional chart shows something to the contrary but can reduce the positive effect it shows to some degrees. Like in this case the 9th lord well placed in the ascendant and getting debiliated in the navamsha can take away the positive effects of the 9th lord to some degree, but it won't give a different effect altogether from what the birth chart promises to give. The divisional charts are derived from a birth chart only, so how can they go against what a birth chart says? They can only help in getting a more detailed picture of what a birth chart shows and not something which is contrary to it.

I have read the books/articles by K.N. Rao, where how to use divisional charts for predictions have been shown. The book you have mentioned, I have not read, though.

lightlamp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hello orange-man,

After understanding your point, I wrote my previous message. If you feel sun's deblitation in navamsa has no
connection to its dharmic content, I disagree.

Lightalamp

Orange-Man
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Orange-Man » 22 Mar 2014

I will stick to the point I made earlier: a divisional chart can never override what is promised in a birth chart. Sun debiliated in d-9 chart will make him less dharmic, but it won't make him adharmic. That is what I feel about the matter. We can always agree to disagree. It is not necessary that two people will have the same views about a point.

Lala1234
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Lala1234 » 12 Sep 2017

[quote=astroboy post_id=105906 time=1329359040 user_id=2304]
[b]Well, it's simple Paro, Same Rashi same Nakshatra specially Ardra is not recommended. More over look at the girl's horoscope ..... it's a mess. The 7th is in the 6th house, is in a Papakartari yoga, is Retrograde, is in the 8th lords Nakshatra and the 7th house is aspected by the 8th lord. More over its a perfect Kala Sarpa yoga. The fact that it is in the 1/7 axis is enough to give you a headache.[/b]
[/quote]

sir Jupiter is in the Ardra nak pada 2 in a girls birth chart ...can we conclude her spouse will posses the occupation and nature and looks of the aforementioned Ardra nakshatra?

Also if this Jupiter is aspected by Saturn and rahu ..then he will be of another religion/caste/ethnic background but will be strict with his values and disciplined.

also if mars aspects as well with its 8th aspect on the same Jupiter ..can we conclude with all of the above the person will be hot tempered and will also have his occupation related to mechanical engineering...
Please provide your valuable insight..

Moomal
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Moomal » 10 Oct 2018

Your post was so informative.
Dear Shilpa ji, i got married on 21st Feb 2015 which ended in divorce on 19th August 2015. It was so disastorous marriage as it was all drama created by in laws & extramarital affair of ex husband. I want to know about second marriage, second spouse and success of marriage. Plz have a look at my chart. I am so worried about second marriage.

Regards
Moomal
D.o.b: 03.09.1987
Time: 20:15
Place: Hyderabad, Pakistan

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 11 Oct 2018

Moomal wrote:
10 Oct 2018
Dear Shilpa ji, i got married on 21st Feb 2015 which ended in divorce on 19th August 2015. It was so disastorous marriage as it was all drama created by in laws & extramarital affair of ex husband. I want to know about second marriage, second spouse and success of marriage. Plz have a look at my chart. I am so worried about second marriage.

Regards
Moomal
Dear Moomal,

Even I find my old posts informative and at times somewhat surprising too :)

--your Birth time off by about 2:30 minutes
you have Ra-Ket on the 1-7 axis of Rasi chart and Mangal in the 8th house of navamsa
Ve is combust in your chart by being in very close degree to sun

--your marriage and divorce both took place in the Ma-Rahu period

--the 2nd of navamsa is quite strong...lord is shani placed in own house and %/10 Lord Venus is also strong in own house in navamsa
2nd marriage is indeed possible...could be a "love" marriage.....someone from your work place if your are working...could be a friend acquaintance of your ex-husband also

Timing wise after Jan 2019 and during the year 2019 the second marriage is likely
regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

iseek
Contributor
Contributor

Post by iseek » 12 Oct 2018

Dear Shilpaji,

Would like to know if the below chart shows divorce and remarriage...following are the details..

DOB: 18/11/1981
TOB : 12.09 pm
Place: Dombivli, Maharashtra
Date of marriage : 30-11-2007

The native is not having a happy married life and is in love with another girl and is trying to seperate.

Pls share your views.

Moomal
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Moomal » 14 Oct 2018

Thanku shilpa ji for prediction about second marriage.
Yes i m a working woman.
Can you please elaborate the nature of 2nd spouse? What should i do to avoid mistakes in second marriage keeping in my mind about spouse's nature?
What does navamsa chart & birth chart says about success in second marriage? I dont wanna lose second marriage & want children & successful & happy married life. Plz predict about it as well.

You predict 2nd marriage in 2019. I wll tell you about your prediction when it hits the calendar. 😊

Regards

Moomal
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Moomal » 18 Oct 2018

[quote=shilpa post_id=270099 time=1539286852 user_id=3217]
[quote=Moomal post_id=270042 time=1539181220 user_id=20739]

Regards
Moomal
[/quote]

Dear Moomal,

Even I find my old posts informative and at times somewhat surprising too :)

--your Birth time off by about 2:30 minutes
you have Ra-Ket on the 1-7 axis of Rasi chart and Mangal in the 8th house of navamsa
Ve is combust in your chart by being in very close degree to sun

--your marriage and divorce both took place in the Ma-Rahu period

--the 2nd of navamsa is quite strong...lord is shani placed in own house and %/10 Lord Venus is also strong in own house in navamsa
2nd marriage is indeed possible...could be a "love" marriage.....someone from your work place if your are working...could be a friend acquaintance of your ex-husband also

Timing wise after Jan 2019 and during the year 2019 the second marriage is likely
regards
[/quote]

Thanku shilpa ji for prediction about second marriage.
Yes i m a working woman.

Can you please elaborate the nature of 2nd spouse? What should i do to avoid mistakes in second marriage keeping in my mind about spouse's nature?
What does navamsa chart & birth chart says about success in second marriage? Would Ketu in 7th house oglf birth affect second marriage or its effect will be reduced? I dont wanna lose second marriage & want children & successful & happy married life. Plz predict about it as well.

Regards

Sreenivas

Post by Sreenivas » 05 Nov 2018

Hi Shilpa madam

Hope you are doing well.

Can you please analyse the following date of birth and tell any divorce is there?
Currently my situation is very bad with lots of mental tensions.

Male: 31 may 1985, 11:25 AM, Vuyyuru, Andhra Pradesh
Female: 21 June 1988, 00:06 AM, Vellore, Tamil Nadu

Please also check any second marriage is there for both of us.

Sreenivas

Post by Sreenivas » 06 Nov 2018

[quote=Sreenivas post_id=271462 time=1541442408 user_id=20901]
Dear Shilpa Ji,

Hope you are doing well. Your posts are very informative. Thank you helping us.

Can you please analyse the following date of births and tell marriage life?
Currently my situation is very bad with lots of mental tensions. My wife filed case on me and staying separately.

Is there anything chance for us to get together? Please tell me any remedies.

In worst case, Please also check any second marriage is there for both of us. And how it will be.
[/quote]

Dimeadozen

Post by Dimeadozen » 06 Nov 2018

Shilpa,

not sure if you remember doing a couple of readings for me as rainforest2012 (I lost login info for that)…
I am undergoing sudden divorce which will be fully completed next week November 14... I remember you telling me multiple times that even though my marriage will be delayed (got married last year- Sept 10, 2017), it will be stable which it all awry.. I have lost faith in the institution of marraige itself but I am thinking of adoption or having a child ...Could you please see if atleast that department is functional in my life...this rahu mahadasha has been crazy since the past few years.... Thanks!
my Dob is april 22,86... 8:12 a.m. Chandigarh...

king
Contributor
Contributor

Post by king » 07 Nov 2018

My h had ema and it pushed us to the edge of divorce.We are living together now.But worried about future whether these episodes.our horoscopes seems to be incompatible
10 aug 1979 6.20 pm (Kochi)
4 Apr 1977 10.20 am (Erode)
CAn someone please look.We are married for 10 yrs

majestik108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by majestik108 » 12 Nov 2018

^ I looked at both charts and this is what my student self thinks, so take it with a grain of salt, particularly as this is a pretty serious issue.

I personally think the root cause of your issues is likely to be an emotional disconnect. The 1977 person (guessing the husband) most likely feels like the wife is somewhat emotionally cold or unavailable as a partner.

I also see the potential for power struggles based on the '79 person's potential to question the emotions of the 77 person or somehow invalidate their feelings and emotional needs.

I feel like the situation can be improved if the '79 person becomes more grounded in expressing their love for the '77 person, particularly in sensual ways as the '77 person has a lot of Venusian energy in them.

Sreenivas

Post by Sreenivas » 14 Nov 2018

Dear Shilpa Ji,

Hope you are doing well. Your posts are very informative. Thank you helping us.

Can you please analyse the following date of births and tell marriage life?
Currently my situation is very bad with lots of mental tensions. My wife filed case on me and staying separately.

Is there anything chance for us to get together? Please tell me any remedies.

Please help. Kindly consider this.