Kuja in karkataka good or bad being yogakaraka

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
npavan
Kuja in karkataka good or bad being yogakaraka

Post by npavan » 25 Dec 2011

I am a beginner and could not comprehend this. I am cancer asc with kuja in cancer. Being the lord of 5 znd 10 houses kuja is supposed to be yogakaraka. In the 10 house I have sun and mercury and sun being atmakaraka.

I read some where that neecha kuja causes hardship to career and causes some opportunities to be missed. I saw my self struggling to settle in a job. Also I have gaja kesari yoga in 12 house in mithuna and unable to see how and when it is going to fructify.

Can some one clarify how kuja being a yogakaraka will help by being debilitated in cancer asc and associated with the house of career and atmakaraka being in his house.

TOB 10:30 AM
POB Khammam AP
DOB May 12 1978

Thanks
Pavan

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Re: Kuja in karkataka good or bad being yogakaraka

Post by astroboy » 25 Dec 2011

Good day,

The strength of a debilitated planet comes via the Neecha Bhanga he gets. In this case, there is a neecha Bhanga because Kuja is in a Kendra from the lagna. There is no other source of strength to this Kuja. When I talk strength here, I mean strength of Character, not digital strength.

To be continued,
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

npavan

Re: Kuja in karkataka good or bad being yogakaraka

Post by npavan » 27 Dec 2011

Is this good or bad? I saw it somewhere as neechbhanga rajayoga? How is this a raja yoga and how does this affect sun and budha in 10 house aries. Sun is exalted here and is the atma karaka and forms budha aditya yoga.