Combinations for Travel/Stay away from place of birth

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
explorings
Donor
Donor
Re: Combinations for Travel/Stay away from place of birth

Post by explorings » 22 Dec 2011

sankar10 wrote:Hi All,
I am trying for a job abroad but no ray of hope till now. Please predict will I work there for a while and come back.
My birth details : 02 -12 -1983 chennai 04:00 Am

Thanks

is this Dec 2 or Feb 12? Please clarify.

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 22 Dec 2011

abhishek wrote:
abhishek wrote:
1. lagna lord/10L mercury is placed in 12th house with 12th lord sun and ketu.

2. 4/7 lord jupiter is placed in 9th house.

3. saturn retro in 4th therefore aspecting 12th.

I am running jupiter mahadasha since june 2008.... saturn antardasha started in may 2010 and since then i am feeling trapped in my home and desperately looking for a way out.I am trying for a job away from my birth place but so far no luck.Any insights would be helpful.Thanks!

18 August 1988, 10:10 am,Longitude- 75:50E, Latitude- 26:53N, Male
Dear explorings,
you missed my query... :|
Sorry Abhishek. Please give me the name for POB... I am unable to map the chart with co-ords.

sankar10

Post by sankar10 » 23 Dec 2011

Its december 2 1983

abhishek
Contributor
Contributor

Post by abhishek » 23 Dec 2011

Sorry Abhishek. Please give me the name for POB... I am unable to map the chart with co-ords.
[/quote]

hi explorings, Place of birth is jaipur, Rajasthan.
If one accepts that whatsoever is happening is as per God's will or Cosmic law then there will not be any complaint or frustration with life. But this acceptance will also come to us as per God's will. - Ramesh Balsekar

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 23 Dec 2011

explorings wrote:
abhishek wrote:
abhishek wrote:
1. lagna lord/10L mercury is placed in 12th house with 12th lord sun and ketu.

2. 4/7 lord jupiter is placed in 9th house.

3. saturn retro in 4th therefore aspecting 12th.

I am running jupiter mahadasha since june 2008.... saturn antardasha started in may 2010 and since then i am feeling trapped in my home and desperately looking for a way out.I am trying for a job away from my birth place but so far no luck.Any insights would be helpful.Thanks!

18 August 1988, 10:10 am,Longitude- 75:50E, Latitude- 26:53N, Male
Dear explorings,
you missed my query... :|
Lagna is placed 12th to Lagna though in a friendly sign (loss to Lagna). Except for 7th house, rest of them are neither water nor movable signs. Same is the case with their lords. Sun is strong in own sign in lagna chart and exalted in navamsa. Sun and Moon dashas will bring you stay away from your place of birth. After May 2012, Jupiter enters your 9th house passing over your natal Jupiter. This period will be good for you. Several short journeys and spiritual upliftment is possible esp. bcoz it also joins Ketu which is currently transiting through your 9th house. Mercury AD will also bring you work related travels/stay away from your place of birth.

sankar10

Dear exlorings pls reply to my query too
Thanks

Rag
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rag » 23 Dec 2011

Last edited by Rag on 11 Jan 2012, edited 1 time in total.

explorings
Donor
Donor

sankar10 wrote:Dear exlorings pls reply to my query too
Thanks

4th house is strong as its lord is exalted in Lagna. Short trips are likely... staying at your place of birth will be auspicious for you.

explorings
Donor
Donor

Rag wrote:Hi explorings,

I have not only stayed away from my birth place (except from 1970 - 1972 and then again from 1997-2001) but I have also been constantly on the move from one place to another. In 2004 I moved abroad where I stayed until 2011 and now I have moved to another country.

Most of the combinations you and others have mentioned can be seen in my chart (e.g. 7th and 1th lord, Venus aspects 9th lord, Sun positioned in the 9th etc).

My question is - does it ever stop? I would love to settle down somewhere (India or abroad) but so far this has not been possible. What do you think could be the reason of this?

My details are : Male, 29th July 1966, 15:07, 23°16' N, 77°36' E

Regards,

Rag

unable to map your chart with co-ords... please give name of your POB.

sankar10

Thanks a lot for clarifying my doubts.

Can you please let me know when will it be possible.
I was told by an astrologer that i will be leaving the country shortly as i am running sade sati janma sani and currently in mercury antardasha of sani mahadasha, mecury my 9 and 12 lord.

Please clarify on this.s i dont see any hope of onsite in the career side

abhishek
Contributor
Contributor

Post by abhishek » 23 Dec 2011

Lagna is placed 12th to Lagna though in a friendly sign (loss to Lagna). Except for 7th house, rest of them are neither water nor movable signs. Same is the case with their lords. Sun is strong in own sign in lagna chart and exalted in navamsa. Sun and Moon dashas will bring you stay away from your place of birth. After May 2012, Jupiter enters your 9th house passing over your natal Jupiter. This period will be good for you. Several short journeys and spiritual upliftment is possible esp. bcoz it also joins Ketu which is currently transiting through your 9th house. Mercury AD will also bring you work related travels/stay away from your place of birth.
[/quote]

Thanks a lot explorings!
If one accepts that whatsoever is happening is as per God's will or Cosmic law then there will not be any complaint or frustration with life. But this acceptance will also come to us as per God's will. - Ramesh Balsekar

Rag
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rag » 24 Dec 2011

explorings wrote: unable to map your chart with co-ords... please give name of your POB.
Hi explorings,

Thanks for your reply.

I forgot to mention that Rahu mahadasha begins from 17th Feb 2012, rahu is posited in 6th house and is in Sun's Nak which is the 10th lord posited in the 9th house - and sun is posited in the 12 house in Navmansha - I wonder what it means with respect to staying away from my place of residence for next 18 years?

Regards,

Rag
Last edited by Rag on 11 Jan 2012, edited 1 time in total.

er.computer
Contributor
Contributor

Post by er.computer » 24 Dec 2011

Hi explorings,

I am also curious about foreign or home stay.
My birth detail are 23 nov 1989 11:25am Jamnagar Guj India.
Some combinations are :
Asc Lord in 12th.
Saturn in 12th
7th L in 9th H

Is there any insight to go abroad and will it be residential or not?
Thanx.

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 24 Dec 2011

Rag wrote:
explorings wrote: unable to map your chart with co-ords... please give name of your POB.
Hi explorings,

Thanks for your reply. The place of birth is - Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India.

I forgot to mention that Rahu mahadasha begins from 17th Feb 2012, rahu is posited in 6th house and is in Sun's Nak which is the 10th lord posited in the 9th house - and sun is posited in the 12 house in Navmansha - I wonder what it means with respect to staying away from my place of residence for next 18 years?

Regards,

Rag
Travel spree is going to continue. Rahu is placed inimically in a movable sign of Aries and Nakshtra of Sun. Ra dispositor Mars is placed with Jupiter and Venus. Similarly, Sun is placed in 9th house again in a movable sign of Cancer. Sun and Mars MD kept you on a constant move. This will continue in Ra MD too. Ra MD will be troublesome for you. Chances of next move from July 2012 to Feb 2013.

Please refer here for appropriate remedies for Ra MD: http://lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3 ... 11&t=12115

explorings
Donor
Donor

sankar10 wrote:Thanks a lot for clarifying my doubts.

Can you please let me know when will it be possible.
I was told by an astrologer that i will be leaving the country shortly as i am running sade sati janma sani and currently in mercury antardasha of sani mahadasha, mecury my 9 and 12 lord.

Please clarify on this.s i dont see any hope of onsite in the career side

9 & 12L Mercury placed in 3rd house of short trips. Rahu is exalted so chart indicates several travels. Shani transit will bring you travels/stay away from your place of birth. After 2014, Shani will be transiting over natal Sun which will also bring travels/stay away from your place of birth but its not permanent.

explorings
Donor
Donor

er.computer wrote:Hi explorings,

I am also curious about foreign or home stay.
My birth detail are 23 nov 1989 11:25am Jamnagar Guj India.
Some combinations are :
Asc Lord in 12th.
Saturn in 12th
7th L in 9th H

Is there any insight to go abroad and will it be residential or not?
Thanx.
Strong chances of stay away from place of birth. Native is also undergoing Ra MD. Ra MD is beneficial for you. Ra-Sat should bring you travel/stay away from place of birth preferably after Jan 2013.

Rag
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rag » 24 Dec 2011

explorings wrote:
Travel spree is going to continue. Rahu is placed inimically in a movable sign of Aries and Nakshtra of Sun. Ra dispositor Mars is placed with Jupiter and Venus. Similarly, Sun is placed in 9th house again in a movable sign of Cancer. Sun and Mars MD kept you on a constant move. This will continue in Ra MD too. Ra MD will be troublesome for you. Chances of next move from July 2012 to Feb 2013.

Please refer here for appropriate remedies for Ra MD: http://lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3 ... 11&t=12115
Dear Explorings,

Thanks. You are right about my movement during Sun MD. I also was on the move during previous Venus as well as ketu MD. However, during Mars MD I did not move at all until the beginning of its last (Moon) AD.

While this is off topic but I would be grateful if you could explain why you think that Rahu MD will be troublesome for me. As far as my limited knowledge goes I feel that it should be beneficial because of the following reasons:

1. Rahu is in the 6th house - it is stand alone and therefore is likely to behave like the lord of the Nak it is in. The Rahu happens to be in Sun's Nak. Sun is a Yogakaraka for Scorpio Asc - it is lord of 10th house and posited in the 9th house.

2. The depositor of Rahu - Mars, which is Lord of 6th house is in 8th house - a veepreet raj yoga of sorts and is with Jup and Ven and aspects Moon.

Is this not the case? and if so what is it that I am missing?

Thank you very much for the link to the remedies.

Regards,

Rag

kc123

Post by kc123 » 24 Dec 2011

Hi Explorings:

What do you think of my birth chart? From a career perspective will settling away be more auspicious?

DOB: 10th Aug 75:
TOB: 9:08 AM
Place: khonsa (Arunachal Pradesh)

Thanks for your time...
KC

explorings
Donor
Donor

Rag:

I do not want to digress from the topic of this thread but in general... Sun and moon are dire enemies of Rahu. Furthermore, Mars is also one of the worse enemies of Rahu. I will analyze you Ra MD later.

Rag
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rag » 25 Dec 2011

explorings wrote:Rag:

I do not want to digress from the topic of this thread but in general... Sun and moon are dire enemies of Rahu. Furthermore, Mars is also one of the worse enemies of Rahu. I will analyze you Ra MD later.
Thanks explorings.

tanky85
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tanky85 » 25 Dec 2011

Dear explorings,

Kindly analyse my chart from the pov of foreing travel/permanent stay.

Birth deatils:
17th September 1985
Ulhasnagar India
9.20 am

I have few combinations that u have mentioned in this post.

Thanks,
Tanky

anilesh47
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anilesh47 » 25 Dec 2011

Hii tanky,

tavan sindhi aayo cha? :D , munja father bhi ulhasnagar ja aahin.

In your case foreign permanent residence might not possible. Saturn aspects its own house (4th) and 9th to rahu is placed in native house(4th). It is possible some visit to foreign country for business purpose or fun.

Regards
Nilesh
All People laugh on me because I am Different but I laugh on them because They all are Same. This is my attitude. So "Think Different, Do Different and Be Different"!

tanky85
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tanky85 » 26 Dec 2011

Hi anilesh,

I am not Sindhi.

Naa maan sindhi na aayan, par mukhe sindhi indhi aahe as I am living here from past 10 yrs..

Thanks for the analysis!!

Below question for u, Explorings, and Saindhavi.

1, lagna lord venus conjunt 2/7th lord mars conjunct 9th/12th lord mercury in the 11th House.
2, 11th lord in 12th house
3, 4th house debilitated retro jupiter (in pushkar bhaga/navamsa) aspecting the 8th, 10th, and 12th houses.

Are these combinations not enough for a foreign travel/stay?
Vargottama Moon is in the lagna...Moon is also associated with permanent foreign stay..

Waiting for ur reply!!

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 26 Dec 2011

tanky85:

Your Ra MD should have given you travel/stay away from place of birth. Ra is inimically placed in 7th house and thus giving you a strong desire for foreign travel/stay. 4th house has a retro+deb Jupiter thus Jupiter. 2 negatives, makes positive thus Jupiter is strong in 4th and aspected by Saturn. LL is not placed in a friendly sign and at almost 0 deg. 9/12th lord Mer is combust but will still give you travel/stay away from place of birth. Apart from Moon, a good placement of Venus is required for permanent foreign residence. Sun, Mer, and Moon AD should give you travel/stay away from place of birth... strong chances of travel related to work or business. The chart does show few combinations for travel/stay away from place of birth. Propriate Venus for permanent stay. Donate: Curd/ghee to a poor lady or in a temple on Fridays; Recite Mahalakshmi Astotaram Stotram; Feed green grass to cows on Fridays.

cosmic ray
Contributor
Contributor

Post by cosmic ray » 26 Dec 2011

deleted
Last edited by cosmic ray on 22 May 2014, edited 1 time in total.