Celebrities Anonymous...

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Ghrishneswar
Donor
Donor
Re: Celebrities Anonymous...

Post by Ghrishneswar » 02 Jan 2012

London chart.
See Sun, Moon and lagnesha Ve.
This is a royal chart.

Moon very strong and associated with Sun through D9 and D10.
Strong moon very strong influence of mother.
Sun is exalted in D9 and D10.
Lagna is vargottama..lagnesha Ve is in Lagna in D9 and D10. Very strong.

I will point to some lesser know issues in this chart. I will leave others to explain celebrity status.

See 7H in D1 and D9: badly damaged, Ma owner of H7 is severely afflicted. 7h is aspected by Sun.
Sa is top class yogakaraka for Ta asc but its drishti on 7H in D9 is not very helpful.
Spouse may not survive long.

5H is rasi is aspected by 3 dire malefics. Not good for children, may cause early death/loss. Debilitated Ju aspect on 5H is protecting it. Also in D7 the situation has improved. D7 lagna lord is Sa, exlated in 9H in D7. Also D7 lagna lord is aspected by Me a friend of lagnesha. Me is also 5L (in rasi). Good prospects for children despite malefic influences in D1.

11H occupied by 3 malefics will not let elder siblings survive also its lord Ju is neecha. Ju will not deny elder sibling but Ra will not let it survive. Ra is especially notorious for this in 11H. Ra in 11H may lead to loss of elder sibling either in mother’s womb or post birth through untimely death.

Mars is AK and weak in all div charts. Its placement with Ra and Sa will give extremely painful personal soul cleansing lessons. Its weakness also points to inability/hesitation to take charge of the situation. It is helped by Sa and Sun. Sa will give support of masses. And Sun will give executive power as disposal. Mars period can be very bad for this person.

Sa. Me and Ke in5H in D9 can make a person kill-joy. Raja yoga but very serious nature.
Me is 2L and 5L and very well palced in D9 and D10. Association with lagnesha in D1 maker one very intelligent and rich. Now L1 and L2 are placed on 12H (this is yoga for poverty). 12L Ma is placed in 11H house of gains. Potentially loss making ventures will give gains. L K Adavani former BJP president has similar placement of 12L in 11H.

I see strong foreign connections. Ra is vargottama in 11H. Ra is very well placed in all div charts. Jupiter has turned really good due to great parashara exception it disposits Ra.
Sun exalted in D9 and D10 shows authority (but in 12H may be on foreign lands or very good at foreign policy).

Ju is neeecha in D1 but it falls under the great parashara exception and will give unexpected great results. It is also protecting lagna and 5H.

Sa is very well placed in D1, D9 and D10. Sa is 10L, Sun is exalted in D9 and D10.
Sa and Ke are forming raja yoga in D9 and D10. Sun is being aspected by Ju in D1 and D9. This makes a person just executive.
Last edited by Ghrishneswar on 02 Jan 2012, edited 1 time in total.

Regards,

Ghrishneswar

Hina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Hina » 02 Jan 2012

Ghrineshwar,

In the chart you posted, what Lagna do you get. in one software, I get gemini lagna, in the other it is cancer?

Thanks!

Ghrishneswar
Donor
Donor

Post by Ghrishneswar » 02 Jan 2012

I get gemini
Regards,

Ghrishneswar

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 02 Jan 2012

Thanks, Sweke and Ghrishneshwar for reading the London chart!

This is Queen Victoria!

(You can see the portrait above in the Viceregal Lodge at Shimla, from where the British ruled India for 8 months a year from April to November.)

Royal background, yes.

But more important, she presided over a global Empire over which "the Sun never set."

She became the longest reigning British monarch and the longest reigning woman monarch in world history.

Foreign connections, strategic powers - yes. She made sevral journeys abroad as part of her political and diplomatic ventures.

Death of elder siblings - she inherited the throne at 18 when her father's 3 elder brothers died, without leaving any children alive.

Hardships and "poverty" in professional life - UK was already a constitutional monarchy at this time, hence she held few direct political powers, though influenced the political decisions indirectly.

Besides, since 1714 Hanover of Germany was included in the combined dominions of Britain and Germany of the British-Hanover monarchy. But according to German laws, women couldn't become monarchs. Hence, Victoria on her succession became queen of Britain but the German dominions of Hanover passed out of her control.

Becoming a "renouncer" and personal austerity - she became a famous icon, symbolic of personal morality, which the term "Victorian" signifies even today.

Good marriage but death of spouse - she met her first cousin Albert at 17 and married him at 18 after she proposed to him, rather than the other way around. they were deeply in love and had 9 children in quick succession. Albert died in 1961, leaving her in deep mourning and seclusion for a while.

She described her childhood as melancholy, since she was raised in isolation from other children under strict guidelines, in order to protect her from any harm from political rivals.

As Queen, she faced several attacks on her life when three men fired a pistol at her on 3 different occasions.

After her husband's death, in very "Un-Victorian-like" scandals, she was ruomoured to be involved with her Manservant Brown, with Lord Melbourne and with her Indian clerk and assistant Abdul Karim. But the rumours were never confirmed, though she did write an affectionate memoir of Brown's services for her. The film "Mrs. Brown" was inspired from this.

I'll do the Austria chart in the evening. Please wait.
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

1 http://www.vignanam.org/

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 04 Jan 2012

Austria chart -

30 July 1947
4.10 am
Graz, Austria

I'm getting Cancer Lagna in 2 softwares, so am reading with Cancer Lagna.

2nd lord Sun well-placed in the Lagna makes the wealthy, extrovert and with resplendent personality. Sun contributes to the growth of the Lagna and rise of the native in government, giving administrative powers. This is complemented by 10th lord Mars in 11h aspecting 5th house of intellect. Along with administrative powers, this native will also hold military powers.

11th and 4th lord Venus aspects 7th house of professional and personal partnerships from Lagna. This further gives the native benefic partnerships, wealth and luxuries. Rahu benefic in 11th house of financial gains gives wealth from unusual sources.

Ketu benefic in 5h house makes the person interested in mysticism, parallel medical systems and unusual philosophies. 9th lord Jupiter aspects the 10th house, giving benefic opportunities leading to growth in career and status. Mercury strong in 12th makes the person travel far and wide and benefit from foreign lands - this is further reinforced by Rahu and Jupiter.

Two planets causes of worry are Lagna lord Moon and Saturn. Moon placed in 6th may make the native take such decision in workplace which may create enemies, opposition and conflicts for him. Moon may also cause health problems because of negligence.

Saturn is partially combust in Lagna, leading to absent mindedness, neurotic problems, melancholy, depression etc.

The native was born in Venus Mahadasha and led a luxurious life in childhood. S/he reached Sun Mahadasha at the age of Sun Mahadasha and reached great heights of power and glory. Moon Mahadasha and all Moon periods may have been problematic. Mars again caused the native to achieve power through winning over rivals. Rahu Mahadasha increased in his/her wealth and status through strategic planning. Jupiter Mahadasha led to further growth of his/her career. Saturn Mahadasha and all Saturn periods may have been problematic.
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

Ghrishneswar
Donor
Donor

Post by Ghrishneswar » 04 Jan 2012

Thanks Saindhavi. Hina , I will wait till you get Austria chart done. Cancer lagna is doing justice to the chart.
It is the DST muddle. Austria adopted DST in 1916 and it GMT + 1 hr. This gives Cancer lagna. Cancer is the right lagna.
Regards,

Ghrishneswar

Hina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Hina » 05 Jan 2012

Ghrieshwar,

I must say that this chart is very difficult to interpret, even though I know the life-strory. I don;t see this story in this chart.
During the childhood, the native had venus dasha- the dasha of 4th house & 11th house. 4L is in lagna. The native claims abusive childhood. Jupiter is the 6L in 4th house- was probably responsible.
Ketu in 5th house was repsonsible for his not good education.

However, I think Mars & Rahu are the best planets for him even though rahu does not belong in Rahu camp. Mars is yogakarak- placed in a good house. Rahu gives all the exagerated results of Mars. Mars also gave death of elder brother. It was the dasha of Mars & Rahu which gave him the world class status today. Mercury gives a vipreet raj yoga.
7L Saturn is very strong and aspects its own house. It is also in the ist house with sun & venus. The native has gained immensely from the connections that the 7L has brought to the union.,

What confounds me is the LL moon- in 9th house. The 3 major planets are in the lagna & their dispositor is in 6th house. The native still has had this rise in life. Also, a kemadruma yoga. I think,

In D10, there is an exchange of 5th & 10th L along with Rahu in 10th with Mercury & rahu in aquarius. Again Rahu gave him the life that he had.

I think gemini lagna could have explained things better- Jupiter in 5 thouse could explain all the children. Lagna becomes really strong with aspects from Jupiter & moon.

Ghrishneswar
Donor
Donor

Post by Ghrishneswar » 08 Jan 2012

The chart
Austria chart -
30 July 1947
4.10 am
Graz, Austria

Belongs to "Austrian Oak", "Terminator", "Governator"
Arnold Alois Schwarzenegger is an Austrian and American former professional bodybuilder, actor, businessman, investor, and politician. Schwarzenegger served as the 38th Governor of California from 2003 until 2011.

His father police chief and had also joined nazi party.
His has served Austrian army, won mr. He migrated to USA , won Mr. Olympia 7 times, had a successful movie career.
Married a Niece of Kennedy family, Had 4 legitimate children and one known illegitimate child with his household employee.
He has also authored books on powerlifting and was know in his body building days for his comlplete focus, dedication, hard work. He is still recognized as the one of the most prolific body builders.

He was republican Governor of California from 2003 to 2011.

He was accused of sexual and personal misconduct.
By his own admission he had illicit realtionship with an employee in their household, Mildred Patricia 'Patty' Baena. With her he has a son.
This issue caused his divorce.

More details:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnold_Schwarzenegger
Regards,

Ghrishneswar

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 09 Jan 2012

Ghrishneshwar,

Thanks for this.

So, Lagna Lord Moon in 6th has given him rise through sorts and physical activity - I overlooked this aspect of the 6th house.

Ketu in 5th is related to children - legitimate and illegitimate.

Saturn combust in Lagna may have caused melancholic childhood in some period of Saturn in Venus Mahadasha and also experiments with drugs and scandals etc.

It looks like Cancer Lagna answers to his life, but others may give other readings.
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

astrolight2011

Post by astrolight2011 » 14 Jan 2012

Dear saindhavi and others please consider this chart for analysis

DOB:2ND NOVEMBER 1965
TIME:2:30 AM (not much sure about birth time...got from a astrological magazine)
PLACE: DELHI

NikolaD

Post by NikolaD » 21 Aug 2012

Hi to everybody!
I discovered interesting difference regarding the chart of Woody Allen. The difference lies in position of Venus in his Rashi Chart (D1). I use several Jyotish softwares. So, in his Leo lagna Venus is the mostly on 29°56` in 2nd house (Virgo) i.e. DB (debilitation) (in Jagannatha Hora, etc.), but in PL7 the Venus is on 00°05`in 3rd house (Libra), i.e MT (mulatrikona).

I have found the birth place in Bronx and in Brooklyn (both in New York).

Woody Allen
1 December 1935
22:55
Bronx NY, USA (73° W 54`, 40° N 51`)

Woody Allen
December 1st, 1935
22:55
Brooklyn, New York
73° W 58' 40", 40° N 41' 12"

This position of Ve in D1 drastically changes the chart.
According to my understanding the 3rd house means drama, actor, screenwriter and journalist, but the 2nd house is for writer (according to James Braha).
I would like to hear your opinion about the matter.
Kind regards!

skrajiv
Contributor
Contributor

Post by skrajiv » 11 Apr 2019

Which is the real ascendant of MS Dhoni. Is it Gemini or Virgo?
As per his family sources it clearly seems to be Gemini but whereas all astrologers over the net are taking it as Virgo Lagna. Can someone please confirm and see if Gemini Lagna is suiting for him.

Sharing both birth details:
As per family:
DOB : 7th July 1981
POB : Ranchi, Jharkhand
TOB : 5:10 AM (Gemini Lagna)

As per Internet:
DOB : 7th July 1981
POB : Ranchi, Jharkhand
TOB : 11:15 AM (Virgo Lagna)