Denial or Delay of Marriage: A few illustrative examples

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Sub
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Re: Denial or Delay of Marriage: A few illustrative examples

Post by Sub » 20 Mar 2019

Hi
What about this guy...He didn't get married.what would be the reason?
14/Aug/1979
03:15:40am
Ghaziabad (up),india

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 20 Mar 2019

Jupiter the 7th lord is not only completely combust but also in M.B[ 27th degree Cancer] is the reason.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 20 Mar 2019

Jupiter the 7th lord is not only completely combust but also in M.B[ 27th degree Cancer] is the reason.
I doubt if this rule can be applied at all. I know marriages where 7th lord is deep combust. It may affect compatibility may be.
Also, in anology, for a person, 5th lord deep combust by sun who is 8th lord and enemy of 5th lord venus, and both in 6th, the lady is pregnant, though some astrologers said she would have no children.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Mrityu Bhag and exact combustion degree wise. It works every where.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Mrityu bhag may not apply but combustion is within 30 seconds. So it did not affect her in marriage or pregnancy. Venus is 5th lord in 6th along with sun, the 8th lord from lagna and rasi.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

When I have written M.B and combustion, then why it is read as combustion only? And made the bold statement without considering my full statement.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

You said Jupiter the 7th lord is not only completely combust but also in M.B but you did not mention what would be the effect if it was only deep combust or only in MB. Anyway each of these can harm but how much would it is the question? When you say not only deeply combust, it means that itself appears very malefic the way you put it. That is the reason I made statements.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I have not written only deeply combust, kindly reread my post. I have used the phrase '' not only but also''.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

not only completely combust and not only deep combust are no different.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Just no comments on picking it up the half sentence.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Jupiter the 7th lord is not only completely combust but also in M.B[ 27th degree Cancer]
is your statement and I mentioned that as Jupiter the 7th lord is not only deep combust. They are the same.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

No, they are not. Only means I am just referring only combustion though my post has clearly mentioned the two conditions i.e combustion and Mityu Bhag. No more from my side on this issue.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

No they are the same- completely combust and deep combust. Tell me the difference.
When you mention completely combust, you have already meant it is powerless, then the addition of MB does not make much change. It is like adding zero and zero. You have made emphatic statements by saying completely combust and MB. If each of them is so weak why do we need to add them.
In analogy, if two parties are contesting each having alliances with many, if one is very weak and so also all alliance partners, they are just mere numbers, nothing more. They will lose the election by even losing their deposits.
So if you just say combust, it makes more sense since there may not be complete combustion.

Sub
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Sub » 21 Mar 2019

ADC wrote:
> Jupiter the 7th lord is not only completely combust but also in M.B[ 27th
> degree Cancer] is the reason.

Here you said Jupiter is deeply combust and didn't give marriage.that is fine.but what about the other significations of Jupiter.
Like knowledge, spirituality and luck etc

In this horoscope, according to the native he feels comfortable only in Jupiter antardasa,pratyanterdasa ,suksmadasa .
Venus here always gives bad result.
Sun and mars dasa mahadasa very good(superb)
Moon's first half dasa gives best results second half of moon dasa always severe.
Saturn dasa -mix result
Mercury-works like Venus and Jupiter
Rahu ketu increases intuition

Here above I wrote dasa means I am talking about 5 level of dasas.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 21 Mar 2019

Comfortable in what respect? As M.B planet gives the bad result as per the ownership of house , placement and signification. Here in this case Jupiter is the 7th lord and 10th lord placed in 2H. How was the period from 13th April 2013 to 19th March 2014? Any struggle related to job/family/ partnership/ business/marriage.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 21 Mar 2019

ju is exalted, spirituality it would have given.exalted has some positivity though combust and in MB.

Sub
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Sub » 21 Mar 2019

Yes "ju is exalted, spirituality it would have given.exalted has some positivity though combust and in MB."
But I think denial of marriage is just bcoz of weak Venus.
Bcoz it gives native chronic sinusitis prob in Venus dasa.
For Gemini ascendant Venus gives positive results.
Here in this chart it is not so.
I think if we take moon ascendant things get clear to some extent.in this chart mars is strong enough so I took moon lagna.as I mentioned previous post that sun,moon,mars dasa was best for the native.so
For Aries lagna ve become 7th lord and is weak bcoz of combustion and sitting with enemy ju.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 21 Mar 2019

Moon in Kemdrum , so very weak.

Sunaina17
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sunaina17 » 21 Mar 2019

Male chart
17/07/1993
9:20 am
Moradabad
What about Saturn retrograde as L7?

sammyho148
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sammyho148 » 22 Mar 2019

@Sunaina

Marriage promised in chart, slight delay but not too much. Saturn though in 7th house is in own house. Though retrograde he might at most give some unpredictability in marriage matters (like sudden and unexpected reversal of a relationship/alliance that appears to be going smoothly) but will not deny or delay beyond a stage. Saturn on the face of it appears like he can give marriage within AD but unlikely since he also signifies 6th house other than the 7th house, also he is retro as elaborated

Mars is yogakaraka for the lagna and is placed in the first. He also aspects the 4th house where Ra is placed. However since Ra gives results of Mars as dispositor and Sa as the nakshatra lord (Sa also aspects Ra), he is also vargottama - there will be the occasional skirmishes, Venus aspect from the 10th will prove a calming influence on matters of home and domestic happiness. Ju as 5th lord in 2nd house aspects 8th house, Me as 2nd lord is placed in own sign vargottama.

Current MD lord Ju is empowered to give marriage due to occupation of 2nd house from lagna as the 5th lord and also because he is 7th lord from the moon. Ke and Ve AD within the current MD are likely to give marriage, so it will be slightly delayed but not too much in my opinion.

Since this is a question specific to marriage I have not seen other aspects of the chart in detail

sammyho148
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sammyho148 » 22 Mar 2019

Classic case of delay in marriage below

24 Sep 1982
18:50
Solapur, Maharashtra
Male

This is my own chart which I've obviously analyzed, curious to see if others here come to the same interpretation or differ....

Agog
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Agog » 23 Mar 2019

Marriage denial or delay

Male
11 December 1988
Abohar Punjab 18:58.

Thanks.

Sunaina17
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sunaina17 » 25 Mar 2019

:idea: @sam well explained.. Does the chart indicates many marriages?? Mercury AD resulting in marriage and divorce as well?

iamme

Post by iamme » 26 Mar 2019

what i have observed that with an exalted/own house 7th lord marriage is usually as early as possible, if no major affliction is there.
as far as saturn in 7th is concerned it gives a lot of responsibility after marriage but may result in a loveless marriage,of course saturn in own rashi will provide public dignity in married life. Saturn is resistant to divorce and even an aspect of saturn guards against divorce even if there are problems in the marriage.

Sunaina17
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sunaina17 » 29 Mar 2019

Correct. But what about Saturn conjoined with rahu in d9.Doesn't it indicates death of partner/separation.Also consider Mars 7th aspect on L7 in d1.