Denial or Delay of Marriage: A few illustrative examples

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
astro123
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Denial or Delay of Marriage: A few illustrative examples

Post by astro123 » 21 Jul 2011

arunsg321 wrote:@ Astro123:
Pl factor in another thing: Sat is also avayogi for this chart. See if that changes anything
Thanks on the input Arun...Saturn being avayogi means he will do more harm than good for the chart..After all he is the 12th lord
Last edited by astro123 on 22 Jul 2011, edited 1 time in total.

Beginner/Learner of Vedic Astrology

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 21 Jul 2011

@ Champeya: Thanks for posting this chart.

Can you pl provide more details on this chart?

One thing appears that there is some desire for marriage, but nothing has materialized. See the Moon+ven combination in Lagna. However, the Kaama trikones are weak. Jup is in Moola.

Notice also Ven + Mars in Navamsa. So some desire and dalliances may have been there, but the grahas are not very supportive of this person's marriage and neither did he/she try to get married.
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

prasad889
Contributor
Contributor

Post by prasad889 » 25 Jul 2011

Dear Astrologers

My Name : Prasad

No marrige , Pl help and suggetions

Date:03/12/1981
TOB: nearly 04:00 AM To 04:20 AM
place: Kakinada E.G.Dt-Andhra Pradesh

Pl help

Thanking You

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 25 Jul 2011

Dear Prasad,
You have already posted on the "readings" section, someone will look at it. In this thread, I am focussing on cases where there has been a delay or denial, not really so much on individual readings.

Regards

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

prasad889
Contributor
Contributor

Post by prasad889 » 26 Jul 2011

ok sir thanks

jasonb0709
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jasonb0709 » 26 Jul 2011

Dear Folks,

I want to present a case of my friend, who never married. He has good education, He is very successful, has been in relationships, but never married. He lived in USA and moved back to India.

So, why his marriage is denied? Will he marry?

Jan 1st, 1967, Time: 3:30PM, Hyderabad, AP, India.

Thanks,
Jason

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 26 Jul 2011

Thanks Jason for posting this chart! Its very interesting.

kaama Trikone:

Rasi:
3: Cancer, Retro Jup, exalted!
7: Scorpio: Empty, but in Papa-kartari : Ketu in 6th and Merc+SUN in 8th.
11: Pisces: Sat

Navamsa:
Cancer: Mars AND Saturn
Scorpio: Empty
Cancer: Ketu

7th LORD: Mars in Virgo, in house of enemy in Rasi and Deb in Navamsa with Sani
Karaka, Venus: Also Lagna Lord, in Sagi, with Mal Merc and SUN and vargottama in Navamsa, with Merc aspect

Moon: 2/12 with JUP - Sakata yoga

Multiple -ve factors hindering marriage as can be seen above.

YET, YET, JUP is exalted! And aspects 7H.

WHy did he not give marriage so far?

Look at SAV: 7H scores a measly 21. JUP has 1 point, Moon 1 point. Mars is only a little better.
Has 2 points. Must have given relationships.

Dasha analysis: Moon MD ends 1995 and Mars ends 2002.
Current running, Rahu MD. Where is Rahu? In 12th! House of Vyaya.

SO, there have been a host of un-favorable factors hindering marriage and the native has
not run MDs that enable marriage.

This whole thread has consciously avoided bringing in Nakshatras, since I wanted to present data purely on basis of Rasi and Kaama trikonas.

But in this particular case, I am making an exception. See the Nakshatra of Venus. Uttarashada - represented by Mongoose. Male animal, without any female equivalent.

So, concluding, this chart has a 95% denial. The only +ve I am seeing is JUP exaltation in cancer, aspecting 7H, but the Dasha is not supportive.

THe interesting thing to watch for will be in 2014-2016, when the native may either have a serious relationship again, or a weak marriage. Lets see.

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

champeya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by champeya » 27 Jul 2011

Arun,

One more chart marriage denied till now, what can be reasons for denial?

Will he be married ever?
9-Nov-1969; 18.05; Hyderabad>India

Champeya

cosmic ray
Contributor
Contributor

Post by cosmic ray » 05 Aug 2011

Hi arunsg,

I'd also like to present a case study - a chart that suggests delay or denial of marriage:

Main highlights that suggest delay in marriage:

1. Leo Asc. 7L is Saturn (placed in 5H, aspects 7H)
2. 2L and 11L Merc. is combust
3. Parivraja Yoga due to Moon in Saturns' Drekkana aspected by Mars. (ascetic)
4. 11H Gemini, No planet
5. D9 : Shukr exalted in spiritual Pisces

This chart is somewhat similar to the 1894 chart previously posted on this thread by Arunsg321.

Learned members please share your thoughts

Regards
Last edited by cosmic ray on 12 Oct 2011, edited 1 time in total.

mannu21
Contributor
Contributor

Post by mannu21 » 05 Aug 2011

gold wrote:Arun,
Would u mind looking at my chart? Delay is proved b/c of saturn's influence on moon and saturn in 7th house. But is there a denial?
21 aug 75
Time : 5:00 PM
Bulsar/Valsad gujarat.

Thanks,
Gold
hi Gold

IMO that from coming november, one year is quite positive for marriage.
May Sai Bless All !

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 05 Aug 2011

cosmic ray wrote:Hi arunsg,

I'd also like to present a case study - a chart that suggests delay or denial of marriage:

Female Native:

DOB: 04 Dec. 1988
TOB: 00:20 AM
POB: Ahmedabad, India

Main highlights that suggest delay in marriage:

1. Leo Asc. 7L is Saturn (placed in 5H, aspects 7H)
2. 2L and 11L Merc. is combust
3. Parivraja Yoga due to Moon in Saturns' Drekkana aspected by Mars. (ascetic)
4. 11H Gemini, No planet
5. D9 : Shukr exalted in spiritual Pisces

This chart is somewhat similar to the 1894 chart previously posted on this thread by Arunsg321.

Learned members please share your thoughts

Regards

There are some notable differences.

To begin with, in this chart, Venus in own house in 3H, kamatrikone in Rasi. Secondly, in the 1894 chart, Ketu and Sat were posited in 2H of family. Here, there is MOON in 2H, aspected by JUP. This cannot deny happiness of family, even if Merc is combust.

Typically, asetic Yoga is seen when Moon is in Mars or Saturn's Navamsa and aspected by the other. Yes, in Drekkana is it the case, but Moon is in own NK and Navamsa of Venus. So, there will be some detatchment but not renunciation.

I would say, that marriage is NOT denied to this native. But 7L SAT being in Moola and 8H having Mars AND indications of detatchment are pointers to a not very happy one.

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 05 Aug 2011

champeya wrote:Arun,

One more chart marriage denied till now, what can be reasons for denial?

Will he be married ever?
9-Nov-1969; 18.05; Hyderabad>India

Champeya

Hi Champeya:

There are no planets posited in Kaama Trikone. Interestingly, 3H and 11H are strongly aspected by Mars and JUP. This means the grahas are not naturally inclined to enable his marriage. However, considering the aspects on 3H and 11H and the fact that 7L is exalted, aspected by JUP and also Vakri debilitated SAT, I would say that he would be in some sort of a live-in or unconventional arrangement. This is also due to SAT and Mars mutual aspect.

Given the strength of Capricorn with exalted Mars, aspected by JUP and Vakri Sani, this person is also involved in some occult sciences - astrology, palmistry, tantra etc

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

cosmic ray
Contributor
Contributor

Post by cosmic ray » 06 Aug 2011

Hi Arunsg321,

Thanks a lot for the clarification on the similarity of charts.

I agree with your points.

[color=#FF4000]Typically, asetic Yoga is seen when Moon is in Mars or Saturn's Navamsa and aspected by the other. Yes, in Drekkana is it the case, but Moon is in own NK and Navamsa of Venus. So, there will be some detatchment but not renunciation. [/color]

This one is spot on. The native is indeed a loner who keeps to herself most times.

However, there are indications of some serious delays due to Saturn's involvement. Probably marriage not possible before 28 years. Also there are indications for some unconventionality in marriage as Rahu is in 7H in both Rasi and Amsa.

What do you think?

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 06 Aug 2011

Some unconventionality, yes.

Saturn aspecting own house may not cause inordinate delay. There are other positives to consider. Venus is exalted in D-9 as also Moon.

In fact, I would hazard a guess as early as 2013 has a window for marriage. Its likely, though, that given Sat's influence on Moon, the native might walk away from any such opportunity ! Given the indications of a family life however, there is no denial of marriage. In fact, I would say, not even too much delay. She is just 23 & in in 2013, she would be just 25 - that is certainly not a delayed marriage!

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

cosmic ray
Contributor
Contributor

Post by cosmic ray » 06 Aug 2011

Hey arunsg321,

Thanks again for the inputs. Looks like we can wait and watch on this one.

Are we considering exalted venus in D-9, and mooltrikona placement of Venus in Rasi as a positive factor for marriage? Are we also taking the Rahu-venus dasa starting in 2013 as the trigger?

I think Jupiter becomes the karaka since its a female chart, placed in 10H of 5 degrees.

Moon exalted in D-9, but is a functional malefic for Leo Asc.

Also, may you help me understand the role of moon in marriage matters.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 07 Aug 2011

cosmic ray wrote:Hey arunsg321,

Also, may you help me understand the role of moon in marriage matters.

Regards,

Hello Cosmic Ray,
Why Marriage alone? Moon governs Mind. It is also taken as Moon-lagna.

When Moon is in a mess, not just marriage, everything in life is a mess.
Pl read this thread:
http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/ph ... de+of+moon

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Narayan » 07 Aug 2011

"When Moon is in a mess, not just marriage, everything in life is a mess."

Dear Arunsg331:

It is not right to put it in that way, might be who knows "moon might be offering something else" which nobody can offer, something which is out of proportion 8) .

See, we must analyse what is life first and what I am here for? The problem lies just because we are always identifying the real "I" as body, which is not at all true. By telling so, don't think I am taking it into spirituality. But what I am telling is by falsehoodly identifying as body as I and mine, as soon as one is born in a human body, his/her parents and he/she is always thinking that I have to study, get into college, then become engineer or prime minister, earn lots and lots of money, having beautiful wife/husband, children, have bunglaow, cars, to be world wide respected etc...etc...and then thinking at the old age about god before death of the body embraces. Then, after death of the body happens, you will get into another body soon and the same story continues :lol: So, analyse deeply in yourselves "what I am here for, who am I, what am I in relation to this world etc..etc." till you get an answer.

Or otherwise, tell me how many marriages you will do? Birth after birth and death after death of many bodies you are repeating the same thing or how many parents you will have and you are again asking that I am not getting married, I am not having child and getting sorrowed and making the mind distressed due to that? :lol: What a maya is this? The problem is you know you are thinking that birth and death for you as you are thinking that u are body. There is no death or birth, which is only for perishing one, for body. You will just come out of it when death happens to the body and wander with a sukshama sharira before entering into another body.

I am not coming to say that nothing outwardly at all is required, but my point is you should have a distinct ambition to find "who am I" very deadly again and again unending and one must give prime importance in life to that and keep other things as secondary or for the sake of running things till one is being in a body. If you do that, almighty will shower u with such high compassion that u can always remain in such happiness taht nobody or nothing can give you where there is no worries, no beginning or end, no sadness, no miseries, but peace, peace, silence, and unending happiness and bliss.

If you are giving to give high importance to other objects what u see outside, then u will have to keep doing this again and again and again birth after births and death after deaths by this unending maya provoked by moon.

The whole world and the whole unending happiness is inside you and you are in a false world which is pure maya shown outwardly by this deadlier mind in form of moon or called as mind and thinking that marriage denials or no marriage and marriage denials etc and hence keeping the mind in sorrow. This is pure ignorance. Marriage is for body and mind, but u are not that.

I would give a best example, say for example if you go and stand in front of a mirror, what happens? If the mirror does not have dust and if the mirror is clean, you will see a reflection of yourselves, isn't? Now, the reflection which you see in the mirror, can you say is real? The same way is the body and mind and the whole world you see outwardly, which you have falsely impended upon. So, dont run after this outward world and fall and get miseried and sorrowed. You can never ever find happiness or an end outwardly because it is nature is that.

Understand the importance of having got a human body for realization of you and understand the value of such grace of almighty that he is very compassionate towards you having granted such a body for only and only realization of you because it is only going to matter.
Last edited by Narayan on 07 Aug 2011, edited 1 time in total.

Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Narayan » 07 Aug 2011

In Bhagavad Gita, Lord Krishna clearly and strictly says "Mana Eva Manushaynam Karanam Bandha Mochayaho"

Mind is the only and only reason for detachment and entaglement because it portrays an outward worldly in the morning when one gets awake from sleep which in fact has lot to say to everything for affection through senses and indriyas. Due to such outward maya, often times identifying himself/herself as body fall for outside things and creates karma and again and again repeatedly and repeatedly gets into entaglement being born and born and dead and dead in many bodies. These are all the works of moon or mind.

Hence, there is a urgent and utmost need for knowing "who am I" repeatedly again and again unendingly which only can find an end for all of the solutions. There is a need to grow beyond the navagrahas and the planetary system. Otherwise, in some or the other matters, you will always find disturbance. If you asky, why? There is no answer, that is why it is called as maya. It can do many things. It can disappear and vanish in one sec and can portray many things which are not there at all. The whole world what u say is pure maya.

Hence, Shankara said "Braham Sathya Jagan Mithya"

Sathyam means truth which is always there and at all times. Mithya means it is like a dream state, if you ask whether it is there, yes it is there, but if you search upon, it will disappear into astonishing silence or nil. Hence, Shankara used the term "Mithya."

This is further expounded by the great sage Agasthya in Lalitha Sahasranama "Mithya Jagath Adishatananye Namah" She is one who stands for this Mithya. Hence what one should do? Try to know your mother, universal mother, and surrender at her feet, that is the only solution for that.

Last but not least, moon has not only say in marriage matters, but the whole world of maya is a play ground of moon :D

"Tvame Banthi Nidanam
Tvame Purusho Shreyahah
Parameswara Swarupo Nitayam
Bharathi Theertham Gurum Pranathosmi Mudhanavaham"

Regards,

Narayanan

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 08 Aug 2011

Narayan wrote:"When Moon is in a mess, not just marriage, everything in life is a mess."

Dear Arunsg331:

It is not right to put it in that way, might be who knows "moon might be offering something else" which nobody can offer, something which is out of proportion 8) .
Narayan wrote:
Last but not least, moon has not only say in marriage matters, but the whole world of maya is a play ground of moon
:D

"Tvame Banthi Nidanam
Tvame Purusho Shreyahah
Parameswara Swarupo Nitayam
Bharathi Theertham Gurum Pranathosmi Mudhanavaham"

Regards,

Narayanan

Thank you Narayanan for your thoughts and comments! Very nice ! As Moon is the eternal reflector, who better than Moon /manas to perceive it? If Moon is afflicted, why just marriage, everything in life is afflicted, since Manas is gone!

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

ami26
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ami26 » 08 Aug 2011

Hello Arun ji,

Would you mind looking at my chart to see if there is denial of marriage or not? My DOB is 11.26.1979, 1:00pm, New Delhi, India. I look forward to your analysis. Thank you.

Regards,
Ami

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 08 Aug 2011

Hello Ami

Just for confirmation - was there something which came close around 2008 ? And, are you abroad?

From your chart, I dont see outright denial. The favorable period might be second half 2012 onwards. Lagna lord Sani is in 8H, aspecting 10, so maybe some career impact also now due to transit?

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

ami26
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ami26 » 08 Aug 2011

arunsg321 wrote:Hello Ami

Just for confirmation - was there something which came close around 2008 ? And, are you abroad?

From your chart, I dont see outright denial. The favorable period might be second half 2012 onwards. Lagna lord Sani is in 8H, aspecting 10, so maybe some career impact also now due to transit?
Thanks for your time Arun ji. Yes, there was something in 2008 but unfortunately it didnt materialize. After that there havent been any prospects. And I am abroad.

Good to know its not outright denial. Its just that if there is such a delay, one begins to wonder if/when something will materialize. Do you think marriage is more likely in Jupiter MD or Saturn MD?

Career is ok - job has been stressful and not really rewarding the last couple of years but given the economy, I dont want to complain. I am hoping career picks up once Saturn transits but its mostly my marriage prospects or the lack thereof that concern me! :?

Regards

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 08 Aug 2011

Hi Experts:

I would appreciate if you can see in the following horoscopes if there is denial of marriage:
Girl
Date: March 30, 1983
Time: 18:02:00
Time Zone: 4:00:00 (East of GMT)
Place: 54 E 22' 00", 24 N 28' 00"
Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)

Boy
Date: December 22, 1979
Time: 11:50:00
Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)
Place: 79 E 10' 00", 10 N 47' 00"
Tanjavur, Tamilnadu

They are living abroad and I know them. Their mother is trying all sorts of pariharas, doing all pujas almost 24-7 and is highly frustrated because of marriage not happening. She is hell bent upon getting them married. She goes to India to do all pariaharas and listens to every astrologer and does the parihara as suggested by each one but without success. I would appreciate your inputs on these horoscopes and would like to know if at all marriage is indicated?

Thanks in anticipation,

Dev

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 13 Aug 2011

Dev wrote:Hi Experts:

I would appreciate if you can see in the following horoscopes if there is denial of marriage:
Girl
Date: March 30, 1983
Time: 18:02:00
Time Zone: 4:00:00 (East of GMT)
Place: 54 E 22' 00", 24 N 28' 00"
Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)

Thanks in anticipation,

Dev
Hello Dev ji
First chart does not seem to have denial. I will analyze the second one also later on....

First the -ve factors:
1. Strong Punarbhoo dosha - Look at how Saturn has fought with Moon and destroyed it in planetary war
2. Presence of two Planets in 7H - SUN and Merc. One is 12Lord and one is Lagna lord in deb
3. 8H of mangalysthan is having the dreaded Mars + Venus combination

Now some +ve points also :-)

1. Guru aspecting 7H - retro guru. 7H is also his own house, so that is a good indication
2. Kaama -trikone is not completely gone: Guru in 3H, also aspecting the 11H of Moon and with MOon in Navamsa.

Now, the period. Currently Sat is in Natal lagna and 12 to Moon. So, although transit GURU is aspecting natal moon, Sani is just too strong to allow marriage, esp given also that GURU is in Budha's natal Nk and Budha is deb.

So, there is one window sometime in 2012.

Stronger chance is in 2014, when Transit JUP is in Cancer, SANI is in Scorpio. So, the conditions of Delay as promised by Sani is fulfilled, and also the conditions of JUP as karaka is also fulfilled. PLUS, given her Mars dosha, she will also be married after 28 years, so all conditions seem fulfilled then.

One observation I would like to make is that she has a good career in a large organization that is either a financial organization, or an Engineering type of organization and is in a very good position. Good money, too! And this is away from the place of birth / home.

Please provide feedback on the analyzed situation!

Warm regards,
Arun

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 14 Aug 2011

Thanks Arun.
Anyway your analysis has to be good and I have seen that before.
As far as I know, her mom is trying so hard and nothing is happening and so it could be because of dosha
I know that she is in a good profession, her mom told me that she earns lots of money and is doing well. Her mom had told me that only happiness for the girl seems to be her profession.
Anyway I was wondering if Venus mars combination would give love marriage?
Thank you so much for taking time to analyse the horoscope in such detail.

Dev