Denial or Delay of Marriage: A few illustrative examples

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Smacky
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Denial or Delay of Marriage: A few illustrative examples

Post by Smacky » 07 Dec 2015

Saying "Your spouse will have the Moon sign/Sun sign/ or Lagna of Venus i.e Taurus or Libra" is a like flipping a coin i.e. 50-50. Where is the prediction in it?

Man can do whatever he wills, but he can never will what he wills.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 07 Dec 2015

Postby Smacky » 08 Dec 2015, 15:23

Saying "Your spouse will have the Moon sign/Sun sign/ or Lagna of Venus i.e Taurus or Libra" is a like flipping a coin i.e. 50-50. Where is the prediction in it?
True, I am a poor astrologer :)
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

Smacky
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Smacky » 08 Dec 2015

Well .. If you say so ..

Marriages are simple, If for a native the current dasha lord by itself, through its nakshatra or sublord signifies 1,6 & 10th house, marriage is delayed. Furthermore, If Venus (for male native) also signifies 1,6 & 10th house along with the current dasha lord, its denied.

In all other case the native will get married.

Hope this helps.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 08 Dec 2015

Just no comments hope you understand :)
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.

Smacky
Contributor
Contributor

But to reach there you'd need to take the correct Ayanamsa and have to consider that the planets revolve around Sun in elliptical orbits and not circular one as mentioned in BPHS et al. So chalit is the way to go.

Till that time, the predictions will be tentative.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby roshankamath » 08 Dec 2015, 08:26

Thank u lex and anuradhaji for ur prompt reply. Happy to inform tht my marriage has been fixed. As lex indicated tht there will be delay but promised marriage. Thank u very much sir. As per Anuradha ji girl belongs to Taurus rashi. Very well predicted.
My birth details
06 nov 1983,02:07pm, mangalore.india.

Girl,
02 sept 1991, 03:07am, Mangalore.
Not only the Moon but Lagna is also under the influence of Venus . Sign exchange of Moon and Venus and Mercury the LL is with Venus .

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Smacky » 08 Dec 2015, 15:48

But to reach there you'd need to take the correct Ayanamsa and have to consider that the planets revolve around Sun in elliptical orbits and not circular one as mentioned in BPHS et al. So chalit is the way to go.

Smacky
Contributor
Contributor

Just NO Comments.Hope you understand. Thanks.

Smacky
Contributor
Contributor

anuradha wrote:
Not only the Moon but Lagna is also under the influence of Venus . Sign exchange of Moon and Venus and Mercury the LL is with Venus .
You'd be saying the exact same thing for a twin sister to the mentioned girl.

Anyways, Goodluck!

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 08 Dec 2015

Excellent note Anuradha :)
How can he practice true compassion who eats the flesh of an animal to fatten his own flesh?

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 08 Dec 2015

Powerboss

Debilitation been circulated by misnomers, we live in Earth, Earth is constantly bombarded by cosmic rays from grahas, Nakshatras ( Nakshatras are bigger than planet and far off from Earth as well from a planet, and Ravi or Sun is a baby star). If someone says a graha ( not Rahu and Ketu... they are Chaya grahas) neecha, means at the time of birth, the rays of that graha has minimal penetration to your body ( i.e. Heart), so during that graha dasa period can potentially lead to health disorder. Debilitation nothing connected with marriage delay or marital issues. These debilitation misconception been circulated in Kaliyuga, like in Medicine, a doctor if not well trained in analyzing a predisposing factors for illness, may resort to multiples of Radio/Nuclear/ Blood investigations.

Smacky
Contributor
Contributor

Dev wrote:Excellent note Anuradha :)
How can he practice true compassion who eats the flesh of an animal to fatten his own flesh?

Mankind has been on the face of this planet for roughly 5 million years. Homo Sapiens (modern man) have been here for 250,000 years. Agriculture (domestication of plants) started around 11,500 years back. So for roughly 235,000 years almost everyone was carnivorous.
What do you think Lord Rama were trying to do with the deer in the jungle, when Ravana took off with Sita??

Thanks,

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

roshankamath wrote:Thank u lex and anuradhaji for ur prompt reply. Happy to inform tht my marriage has been fixed. As lex indicated tht there will be delay but promised marriage. Thank u very much sir. As per Anuradha ji girl belongs to Taurus rashi. Very well predicted.
My birth details
06 nov 1983,02:07pm, mangalore.india.

Girl,
02 sept 1991, 03:07am, Mangalore.
Thanks for feedback Roshan. Enjoy your married life.
I do not retain any analyzed chart, because I analyze chart manually on paper through K.P.Panchang and Raphael ephemeris and ofcourse my Guru's Guru, none other than late Prof. K.S.Krishnamurty ( K.P.)

I read my analysis, our Kaliyuga analyst will say Shani, malefic , enemy etc, but we should remember, all grahas and Chaya grahas, adipathi is Supreme God, Lord Siva. Our Kaliyuga analysts indirectly conveys evil meaning on Lord.

I had said Punarphoo dosa, will delay dharma karma, but 100% will bless the native on Dharma Karmas. You have focused mind, Chandra in Shani's star

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Smacky wrote:But to reach there you'd need to take the correct Ayanamsa and have to consider that the planets revolve around Sun in elliptical orbits and not circular one as mentioned in BPHS et al. So chalit is the way to go.

Kaliyuga commentators on BPHS..... twisted for self gain and for Materail gains too

Ravi or Sun is a baby star, Sun also twinkles but planets doesn't twinkle. Basic assumption in Sripati system done by modern or Kaliyuga analyst is considered Earth or our Normal zodiac as Circular. Therefore, they will have equal 30 degrees of signs spread out in 12 signs, therefore our sages recommended Bhava prediction buried.

If triplets or twins born will have same lagna, same Rasi, Same janma nk, our modern or kaliyug analyst will ask than natal charts of parents, again same mother same Dad, therefore only solution is cusp and its longitudes ( because for twins, lagna longitude will vary, so also 10th cusp so also fortuna)

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

: Denial or Delay of Marriage: A few illustrative examples
Unread postby Smacky » 08 Dec 2015, 17:09

Dev wrote:

Mankind has been on the face of this planet for roughly 5 million years. Homo Sapiens (modern man) have been here for 250,000 years. Agriculture (domestication of plants) started around 11,500 years back. So for roughly 235,000 years almost everyone was carnivorous.
What do you think Lord Rama were trying to do with the deer in the jungle, when Ravana took off with Sita??

Thanks
Mr Smacky, Pl reread the Ramayana you will realize that it was the request of Sitaji as the deer was made of Gold which was actually the maya of Maricha, the maternal uncle of Ravana.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maricha

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Smacky wrote:

Thanks,
Lord Rama born as Kshatriya, the original Sanskrit verses of Sundara Kandam, Aranya Kandam, Valmiki Ramayana etc talks about what in Treta yuga Kshatriya as a warrior used to practice, predominantly non-Vegans. Valmiki Sage was a favour once upon than turned Sage.

Lord Rama went into Vanavasa, gave promise to Kaikeyi, ascetic life will be performed during that time.

When Lord Hanuman met Mata Seeta, Seeta Devi asked verification questions on Lord Rama, as Mata ji wants to get confirmed from Lord Hanuman, that Lord is not illusion emissary from Ravan

One of question was on how Lord Rama living daily life, Lord said Lord Rama leading an ascetic life without Non veg and no-intoxicants.

freeloader
Contributor
Contributor

Post by freeloader » 08 Dec 2015

Please look at my chart friends. I have venus in 3rd house libra-retrograde. Also conjunct with sun-mercury-rahu and aspected mars. Also saturn in 7th house. Will i ever get marry? Thank you.

My birth details:

00:46:56

Istanbul/Turkey----Male

Smacky
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Smacky » 09 Dec 2015

anuradha wrote:
: Denial or Delay of Marriage: A few illustrative examples
Unread postby Smacky » 08 Dec 2015, 17:09

Dev wrote:

Thanks
Mr Smacky, Pl reread the Ramayana you will realize that it was the request of Sitaji as the deer was made of Gold which was actually the maya of Maricha, the maternal uncle of Ravana.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maricha

Sanskrit is a language of alankaars, i.e. figure of speech. So when wherever you read the deer made of gold, I'm pretty sure they were trying to mean dear as yellow as gold or something similar. Think of it this way, why would someone (from aristocracy) who knows that he/she will be living their life jungle for a years years chase a gold deer??
Especially when there is a dearth of food? And it'd be funny if you think that people were shape shifters then.
Hinduism is just stone cold logic.

Food for your thought, We're living in 2015 and our gods are trinity and shakti and probably a few others for some.
Who were the gods people used to follow back when Rama was a kid, probably in his gurukul??

Smacky
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Smacky » 09 Dec 2015

Lex wrote:
Smacky wrote:

Thanks,
Lord Rama born as Kshatriya, the original Sanskrit verses of Sundara Kandam, Aranya Kandam, Valmiki Ramayana etc talks about what in Treta yuga Kshatriya as a warrior used to practice, predominantly non-Vegans. Valmiki Sage was a favour once upon than turned Sage.

Lord Rama went into Vanavasa, gave promise to Kaikeyi, ascetic life will be performed during that time.

When Lord Hanuman met Mata Seeta, Seeta Devi asked verification questions on Lord Rama, as Mata ji wants to get confirmed from Lord Hanuman, that Lord is not illusion emissary from Ravan

One of question was on how Lord Rama living daily life, Lord said Lord Rama leading an ascetic life without Non veg and no-intoxicants.
Really?
Is there any empirical evidence behind what you are saying?
Can you logically satisfy yourself with that statement??

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 09 Dec 2015

Dear Smacky,

Please tone down your language and try not to de mean any one....YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO HAVE YOUR POINT OF VIEW BUT BE POLITE IN EXPRESSING IT. Also keep this thread in line....Slowly it is going towards mud slinging ,

Regards
ramanan

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 10 Dec 2015

Dear KET,

I HAVE DELETED YOUR ABOVE POST....AS THIS WILL LEAD TO UNNECESSARY DEBATES ON PURANAS AND FINALLY GET PERSONAL.

Ramanan

Smacky
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Smacky » 13 Dec 2015

R V RAMANAN wrote:Dear Smacky,

Please tone down your language and try not to de mean any one....YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO HAVE YOUR POINT OF VIEW BUT BE POLITE IN EXPRESSING IT. Also keep this thread in line....Slowly it is going towards mud slinging ,

Regards
ramanan

Dear RVR,

Thanks for your words.

I just come here for one purpose, astrology.

However, it pains me when people here don't get the basics right.

There are 7 planets and 2 spatial points around us, energies from which have been observed to interact with human brains on earth through electromagnetic & gravitational impulses. These celestial bodies have fixed orbits and are located within 360 degree universe around us.
Sages have divided this 360 degree universe into 12 equal houses of 30 degree each aka zodiac signs. Over a period of time for improved accuracy they further divided the 360 degree universe into 27 equal parts of 13.33 degrees aka nakshatras. Lately, nakshatras have been further divided into 9 unequal parts called sub lords (by KSK i think).

So a planet in its DBA gives the result in the following order:

1. Sub Lord
2. Nakshatra
3. Planet (ownership & placement, e.g. Virgo mercury for Tula lagna signifies 9 & 12 houses)

Exaltation/Debilitation/Aspects/Conjunction(mostly) are all just the levers for intensity and practically mean nothing.

Yogas and combinations might work but are too complicated to predict (I mean we can't predict specific effects of Budhaditya Yoga correctly forget the more complex combinations).

There are no upays if a planet happens to signify bad houses through SL or Nakshatra or Ownership. Mantras through their beej repitition act like tuning forks and might work in some cases, but thats about it. Nothing else does, If risk mitigation was an option there was no use of astrology.

Thats about all their is to astrology given the birth time errors we astrologers have to deal with.

Help me understand where is the need for me to malign anyone??

Regards,

p.s. - Mantras in sanskrit only, anything in hindi or any other language haven't been researched and stands null and void.

freeloader
Contributor
Contributor

Post by freeloader » 16 Dec 2015

Please look at my chart friends. I have venus in 3rd house libra-retrograde. Also conjunct with sun-mercury-rahu and aspected mars. Also saturn in 7th house. Will i ever get marry? Thank you.

My birth details:

00:46:56

Istanbul/Turkey----Male

nelila

Post by nelila » 17 Dec 2015

I have a friend who is turning 32 next year and she said she has no inclination to get married. I am not sure if there is a denial of marriage in her chart or it is because she chooses not to. Analysis of her chart can probably contribute to this thread.

Here are her birth details:
March 1, 1984 3 pm
Birthplace: Tacloban City Philipines

A psychic friend told us that she is already satisfied of her married life in her past life hence there is no craving to have one in this lifetime and we always tease her when she repeats her desire to remain single. "Oh you are very satisfied in your past life". hehehe

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 17 Dec 2015

She will surely get married . It will be a love marriage.

abhishek
Contributor
Contributor

Post by abhishek » 17 Dec 2015

Dear Anuradha ji,

I would be grateful if could have a look at my chart and predict about marriage. I have some negative combinations like:3rd and 8th lord mars placed in seventh, karaka of marriage venus is aspected by two malefics mars and saturn. From moon seventh lord mars placed in 6th.

I was in a serious relationship with a girl from different religion/nationality.i am very cautious about relationships now..my life is a roller coaster ride in terms of relationships.

18 August 1988, 10:10 am,Longitude- 75:50E, Latitude- 26:53N, Male
jaipur, Rajasthan.
Lagna: virgo

Thanks & Regards
Abhishek
If one accepts that whatsoever is happening is as per God's will or Cosmic law then there will not be any complaint or frustration with life. But this acceptance will also come to us as per God's will. - Ramesh Balsekar