Tula Lagna

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
map
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Tula Lagna

Post by map » 05 Aug 2011

3rd horoscope:
17th Sept.1985

Excellent education. popular among his circle. good speaker / witty and nice handwriting. religious. may be on the technical side of mining / civil engg / some land related work. place of work may be a pilgrim center. might even be a good sportsman/ rich in wealth and property. obese too. Health issues may be there but controlled by yogakaraka.

regards
map
Last edited by map on 06 Aug 2011, edited 2 times in total.

badsaah
Contributor
Contributor

Post by badsaah » 05 Aug 2011

Hi all,
I am also a tula lagna native. I have completed my saturn dasa and a little of jupiter dasa. I was very young when my jupiter dasa was going on. and i met with an operation when i was at the age of 1 in jupiter dasa. Saturn's period was an awesome one for me I had troubles in 2005 when i had little struggle in getting admission into an engineering college but at last things by themselves set into right place and got a seat by merit(it was a my 7.5 yrs of saturn period too). In engineering too i got university rank. So i would say like saturn acted like a yogakaraka for me. I had little bit of trouble(very little) but i experienced the more of positive shade in saturn's period.

This thread sounds very good.. :) keep up the good work.. :)

my dob: 15.10.1987, tob: 07.41am, pob: Chennai, India.

Regards,
Sriram P R

kaulvipin77
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by kaulvipin77 » 05 Aug 2011

@badsaah ur horoscope is very strong career wise, a typical horoscope depicting leveraging ones strengths to maximum..Average married life and struggles r there in latter part of life..

Mercury+Venus in Lagna is a Raj Yoga, Moon in Own House in 10th again speaks volumes...:)

tanky85
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tanky85 » 07 Aug 2011

Thanks for the reply Kaulvipin77!!

Please analyze the third horoscope.
17th September 1985
9.20 am
Ulhasnagar, India

@Map - Thanks for the analysis!!

tanky85
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tanky85 » 08 Aug 2011

waiting for ur reply kaulvipin77!!

kaulvipin777

Post by kaulvipin777 » 08 Aug 2011

Had some account login issues earlier reading this forum...but anyways here is my analysis of this chart..

I am considering this as a male chart...

Ju, Ketu and Saturn are highly benefic and will do a lot good to him.
The greatest blessing this chart has is Ju is in Pushkarasmsa and Pushkarnavamsa, which is making it highly auspicious. Ketu and Saturn are also in Pushkarnavamsas. Most planets in fiery signs show good will power, water element is weak showing health problems will be from that..

All this mean he goes good with people at work..is spiritual or will benefit a lot from being spiritual.

Eclipsed moon and birth during sadesati means tough childhood. Moon and lagna surrounded by malefics again shows that the impact of bad company of people will exert a lot of influence on his thinking. Doesnt have good friends who support him. Fortunately Ju in Kendra wades this evil and he is able to come out of all that.

Moon being a Karak of Mother and the temporary karak for father in this chart shows he wasnt taken care of nicely during childhood on account of whch his health suffered. Su/Moon is 2/12 relationship shows unhealthy family environment.

Rahu dasha was full of ups and downs every good period or event followed by a bad one. Later part was more good.
Might have given him an affair or an association with a female in Rahu-Venus period.Though he himself is very shy and timid in his approach.

Post 2005 things look good for him. Ju giving blessings in all areas more so in profession where his career will grow multifolds and will get recognition in Saturn MD. Since Ju is weak in Strength i will recommend puja for Ju or fasts on thursday, it is bound to give good results for him...No Gemstones till Saturn MD..The only problem which i see with this Jupiter is it will not do good for 4rth House matters involving home, conveyances and mother however wherever it aspects pushkar results will be felt by the native..i.e For 8th House he will get bank/loan support easily and long life , 10th House excellent professional life and 12th House..expenditure on useful things and pleasures

Ak as Mercury show inherent talent for computers/business/trade..the chart looks good for software consulting/solution providing company ..Alternatively he can also do good if he is in a co. involving heavy machinery, saturn being lord of d-10 aspecting it

Marriage/Relationships is a sensitive part in his life. He is more likely to get a wise and wealthy partner attributed to 7th lord in 11th, though being a little unconventional ..Suggest him to take care of this since expectations will be quite high from his partner also personified by Mars and Saturn in D-9..He will have to compromise/adjust a lot here.

................................................................................................................................

Om Shaneshwaray Namaha..

Please rate my analysis for this chart..this will help me to improve my skills in this ocean of astrology.
Please share where i went totally wrong etc.

tanky85
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tanky85 » 09 Aug 2011

Moon is eclipsed, but it is vargottam...any difference would this make?

Jupiter is debilitated + retro..what does this indicate?

What about wealth? L11 is in 12th bhava and L12 is in 11th Bhava (parivartana between L11 and L12)

Yes you are totally right about the Rahu MD, lots of ups and downs during tht period.

Jupiter dasha has been good so far..

Yes the person is related to software industry...Software Engineer by profession, and have started his own software business now.
Will cloth manufacturing and trading business suit him?

I have heard that Saturn in 2nd house is not good for wealth accumulation? Pls confirm.

Jupiter is considered bad for Tula Lagna ppl, then how will jupiter work for him?

ganeshgadag

Post by ganeshgadag » 09 Aug 2011

namaste all

i am libra ascendant ,my jupiter in 9th house and sun being badhakesh is in first house ,and debillitated is that too bad

my dob:22-10-1989
time-07:32am
place-belgaum,karnatakA

badsaah
Contributor
Contributor

Post by badsaah » 10 Aug 2011

Thanks vipin for your analysis.. Sounds great :) Really i would be be very happy if my career goes in a great way.. everyone tells this to me but i am jobless as of now.. I completed my Post Graduation and searching for job.
It would be helpful if you can make your analysis of my chart.. if you have time. Thanks in advance :)

dob:15.10.1987 , tob: 07.41am Pob: Chennai,India.

Regards,
Badsaah.

tanky85
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tanky85 » 11 Aug 2011

tanky85 wrote:Moon is eclipsed, but it is vargottam...any difference would this make?

Jupiter is debilitated + retro..what does this indicate?

What about wealth? L11 is in 12th bhava and L12 is in 11th Bhava (parivartana between L11 and L12)

Yes you are totally right about the Rahu MD, lots of ups and downs during tht period.

Jupiter dasha has been good so far..

Yes the person is related to software industry...Software Engineer by profession, and have started his own software business now.
Will cloth manufacturing and trading business suit him?

I have heard that Saturn in 2nd house is not good for wealth accumulation? Pls confirm.

Jupiter is considered bad for Tula Lagna ppl, then how will jupiter work for him?
Dear Vipin,
Eagerly waiting for your reply!! :D

kaulvipin777

Post by kaulvipin777 » 11 Aug 2011

@Tanky 85

Jupiter is bad for Tula lagna in general..but i have already stated that a planet in Pushkarnavamsa and/or pushkaramsa is bound to give excellent results..even though it may b malefic..

It may only show malefic results for the house it is occupying....rest will b all good.

Saturn in 2nd House is not good for wealth accumulation..True...But being a YK it will never deny, Here it will give wealth in the form of fixed assets, it also gives ability to multiply those fixed assets, so wealth is accumulated..As far as bank balance goes..he should nominate his wife/sis as a treasurer as 2nd Lord is in 11th with Venus

Moon eclipsed and vargottam means getting in bad thoughts/moods or bad company but ability to come out of those situations..Just like one goes in a severe habit of smoking..however he is able to come out of it soon.

I cannot comment on which business to go for as i am not sure of business type and planetary significators..

Parivartana Yoga between L11 and L12 more importantly when L2 is in 11TH indicates two things-

Savings will be less, but since 12th Lord is also the 9th Lord so he will spend for good purposes. Whatever he will earn he will use it for some good purpose..
Person will get benefited if he is dealing with foreigners/export business.

A female face in business will lift him in business or service..Feminine planets r in good house

kaulvipin777

Post by kaulvipin777 » 12 Aug 2011

@Baadsah i will do an analysis for u surely...but u got to give me some time for this..

Om Shaneshcharay Namaha

badsaah
Contributor
Contributor

Post by badsaah » 15 Aug 2011

kaulvipin777 wrote:@Baadsah i will do an analysis for u surely...but u got to give me some time for this..

Om Shaneshcharay Namaha
No problem Vipin.. whenever you are free..

Regards,
Badsaah

rakeshramesh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rakeshramesh » 07 Apr 2012

hey all ,
can some one pls analyse my chart ?? the lord of 9 th and 12 th house mercury is placed in 11th house ....so what will be the effects of mecuru dasa my dob is aug 19 1989 10:52 am chennai tula lagna ..thanks in advance???
Last edited by rakeshramesh on 24 Sep 2012, edited 1 time in total.

aang

Post by aang » 14 Apr 2012

What if Guru is vargottam in Tula langa. I had guru in second house and is vargottam. He also my UL lord. Please tell the effect of guru, sun and moon in my chart.

3rd feb 1983
23:30
Dhule maharashtra
male

Regards,
aang

rakeshramesh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rakeshramesh » 24 Sep 2012

hey all ,
can some one pls analyse my chart ?? the lord of 9 th and 12 th house mercury is placed in 11th house ....so what will be the effects of mecuru dasa my dob is aug 19 1989 10:52 am chennai tula lagna ..thanks in advance???

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 12 Nov 2012

My husband has Tula lagna:
1. Su in 8H, LL in 8H
2. Ju deb in 4H, Mo also in 4H of Makara
3. Makara Mo & Ju has Ra on one side (3H), Ma of Sa lordship house on other side (5H)
He is well educated, earn good, live abroad, but always strained relation with father & marriage problems. Despite good things in his life, he always complain that his life lacks results for the hard work he do. He is running Ju-Ve-Sa dasha.
Can you please comment.
tanky85 wrote:The three most important planets of Astrology:
  • The Sun - The soul
    The Moon - Governs ur mind
    Jupiter - The biggest benefic. The one who governs ur fortune, progeny, intelligence, wealth etc..
For Tula Lagna ppl, these three imp planets are considered bad bcoz of the following reasons:
  • Sun - Bhadakesh - Lord of 11th House (Bhadak House)
    Moon - Bcoz of its enemity with the lagna lord Venus
    Jupiter - Bcoz it lords two dusthanas (L3/L6)
Now, if a person is born when Tula was rising, and he has Jupiter debilitated in 4th house, then what should we conclude from this?

Weak Jupiter will weaken the effects of 3rd and 6th house, but it will also affect the person's fortune, intelligence, wealth as he is the natural ruler of these things.

Similarly, Sun is bhadkesh, if he is placed in 12th house in marana, then should we consider this good or bad?

11th house - The House of easy gains. Also considered as alternative lagna is actually a bhadak house for tula lagna ppl.

So, considering all the above points shouldn't we conclude that ppl born under Tula lagna are actually going thru some kind of a curse? or they are born under this lagna bcoz of some past bad karma?
Last edited by skp23 on 22 Nov 2012, edited 1 time in total.

tanky85
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tanky85 » 13 Nov 2012

Please provide the exact birth details of ur husband.
Date + Time + Place of birth

RSB
Contributor
Contributor

Post by RSB » 13 Nov 2012

dear Tanky ji,

here is another chart with Tula Lagna, who has a great job profile with higher education but lot of problems. What can you assess from her chart? July 16, 1983. 1:30 pm. Delhi.
Can you please asses her marriage situation?
thanks and regards.

tanky85
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tanky85 » 15 Nov 2012

RSB,

Few questions for you..
1, Hows her domestic life? Did she witnessed any domestic violence?
2, Parents health may be cause of concern
3, Is she situated in a foreign land? Or She must be travelling a lot because of work
4, 7th Lord Mars in an enemy Sign + Jupiter karaka for marriage is retro with ketu...so marriage might be delayed or some troubles in marriage
5, Lack of interest in family?

ambisan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ambisan » 15 Nov 2012

Hi All,
I am tula lagna. 02-dec - 1983 04 :02 am. currently running sade sati life s real hell career grwoth stalled ,life really going worse.Married my longtime lover and got a nice kid, dreaming of big ventures but couldnot start anything, always problm with in laws, currently in a giant mnc in a decent job.

looking for experts view on my chart

RSB
Contributor
Contributor

Post by RSB » 15 Nov 2012

Hello Tanky ji,

1. Not sure about the domestic life too much or domestic violence. But her mother was a harsh individual and her brother mentioned that he was hit with a belt for any wrong doings when he was little.
2. Parents health is a concern.
3. She is situated in India and does not travel for long time though. Has been to place for few days though.
4. Problems with marriage - Yes. I am her husband and we got married 4 months ago and are already separated since 3 months now. So, we hardly stayed together for a month. Do you think it will remain like this with her? I am, of course, concerned and will file papers for divorce after a year is up unless time it gets better, which i doubt it. Any further tips will be highly appreciated.
5. Yes, no interest in family. I mean, it doesn't feel that she is a marriage type as she mentioned that she was independence after 20 days of our marriage. I was stunned.
What do you see overall? She may have an affair?
Please suggest at your earliest. thanks and regards. rsb

Mayank.singh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Mayank.singh » 21 Sep 2013

Saturn is naturally considered a benefic for Tula lagna.l but what if it's placed in 12th house with moon and mars? How will Saturn mahadasha be for a native having Tula lagna and Saturn moon mars combo in 12th house?