Rahu Alone or Rahu Conjunct with a Planet

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
2002diksha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Rahu Alone or Rahu Conjunct with a Planet

Post by 2002diksha » 08 Mar 2012

shilpa ji,
from my personal experience i can tell that rahu when debilitated in eight house will prove to be very nice for female nativity. since my rahu is debilitated in eight house i have very good married life. my concern is that what happen when rahu is exlated in eight house and the same exalted rahu goes in to the seventh house of navamsa. will the same benefic result of a good married life will be felt or will it lead to a bad married life or mental tensions. although debilitated rahu did give me some displaced or illusionary thinking but at the end all was well during rahu dasa despite rahu being in eight house.does the exalted rahu will give the same beneficiary effects of rahu or any thing else.
thanks

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 10 Mar 2012

2002diksha wrote:shilpa ji,
from my personal experience i can tell that rahu when debilitated in eight house will prove to be very nice for female nativity. since my rahu is debilitated in eight house i have very good married life. my concern is that what happen when rahu is exlated in eight house and the same exalted rahu goes in to the seventh house of navamsa. will the same benefic result of a good married life will be felt or will it lead to a bad married life or mental tensions. although debilitated rahu did give me some displaced or illusionary thinking but at the end all was well during rahu dasa despite rahu being in eight house.does the exalted rahu will give the same beneficiary effects of rahu or any thing else.
thanks
Dear Diksha,

Rahu is standalone in the 8th house and in Jupiter's Nakshtra.

when standalone....we must look at the Nk placement of rahu and in your case it is in Jupiter and Jupiter is strongly placed in Swakshetra in the 12th house.
Hence you must be getting good results from rahu placements...especially relating to phsyical conjugal bliss.
and esepcially so now....when Rahu in transit is crossing your natal Rahu between Jun 2011 and Jan 2013

Regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 10 Mar 2012

gopalgkb wrote:Shilpa Ji

Can you please look into the below chart and offer your comments. Rahu is in 11th house with Jupiter (own Saggaritus house) and Sun. Having read the comments in the post, you had mentioned.. that Rahu conjuct with strong Jupiter will derive results of 2 X Jup. As Jupiter is in own house , I understand that in this case this rule applies. However, does Rahu- Jup conjuction does not mean negative Guru Chandal Yog and and Rahu-Sun mean another negative Grahan-yog? With these 2 power negative yogas in the 11th house, do you still think Rahu will be positive?

Practically, I just finished Rahu AD with Sat MD and currently running the last phase of Sat MD with Jup AD. There have been definite unexpected gains financially but of course no lotteries or windfall, there is lot of hard work involved too.

30.12.1972, 11:19 AM, Palghat (Kerala).

Awaiting your analysis at your convenience.

Thanks

Jeet

Dear gopalgkb,

Rahu conjunt with a strong Jupiter in Saggitarius, acts like Jupiter and magnifies the impact of Jup.

so Rahu periods will give the 11th house significations and affects of Jupiter in 11th

and Jupiter periods will also be strong. How was your Jup MD

I don't see Sun in the 11th house with Jup and Rahu.
Sun is in 10th.

Regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

xxyyzz
Contributor
Contributor

Post by xxyyzz » 12 Apr 2012

Last edited by xxyyzz on 08 Dec 2012, edited 1 time in total.

s_bman

Post by s_bman » 14 Apr 2012

hi shilpa ji

iwas reading your views on stand alone rahu and nakshatra ,lord . i have stand alone rahu on lagna in sun s nkshatra , with sun in its own house. but i have not achieved success as you have mentioned.

12 sept 1978
aligarh up
7.45am

astrorao
Contributor
Contributor

Post by astrorao » 25 Jul 2012

Dear Shilpaji,

This is another interesting post on Rahu.

Could you please tell me the reasons of Ups and Downs in Career due to Rahu.

Rahu is standalone in 10H(Scorpio) in the Nakshtra of Mercury. Me is in 5H(Gemini) getting aspect from
Ju(R) and Mo and in conjuction with Ve and Sa.

Ma is aspecting 10H from 7H.

rathodp
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rathodp » 25 Jul 2012

Dear ShilpaJi
I have Ketu with Venus in sixth house and true to what you said I always face the same thing you said.
I would like to know whats with Ketu conjuct Venus in sixth house,does it mean my sixth house and Venus is afflicted ?

Any remedies for Ketu here ?

Thanks
shilpa wrote:
--Ket in the 6th house takes away the ruthless ability to suppress enemies.
even with enemy/ oponet at your feet...you may let him go only for him to come back and hurt you.

Regards

Govindaram
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Govindaram » 26 Jul 2012

Dear Shilpaji,
My raahu is placed in kethu's nakshtra in 12 th house for taurus asc...how the combiantion works?

rathodp
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rathodp » 26 Jul 2012

I also have the same placement
Govindaram wrote:Dear Shilpaji,
My raahu is placed in kethu's nakshtra in 12 th house for taurus asc...how the combiantion works?

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 12 Aug 2012

rathodp wrote:I also have the same placement
Govindaram wrote:Dear Shilpaji,

dear RathodP and Govindram,

Rahu is forward looking, materialistic, go getter, the pretender, the chaser of Maya ( illusion)........while Ket the headless looks back at the karma of past lives, the detached one, the karak for renunciation ( Moksha).

They are diametrically opposite ( literally 1-7 from each other) and in terms of what they stand for in life..... represent the opposite poles of a magnet.
They cannot conjunct.....do not aspect each other and the ONLY ways in whihc they come together in association is when they are in each otehr's Nk..or atleast one is in the Nk of other.
OR alternatively, second possibility during the transit of nodes over opposing nodes.

Neither of these associations are good and can cause explosive situations and adverse results...the first type especially when a period of Ra or Ket is running...... if there are no mitgators.

regards

astrorao
Contributor
Contributor

Post by astrorao » 12 Aug 2012

ShilpaJi,

Could you please reply to my above query?

xxyyzz
Contributor
Contributor

Post by xxyyzz » 12 Aug 2012

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

astrorao wrote:ShilpaJi,

Could you please reply to my above query?
dear astrorao,
please post your date , time and place of birth

man

Post by man » 12 Aug 2012

Last edited by man on 21 Aug 2012, edited 2 times in total.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

xxyyzz wrote:hello shilpa ji
dob 12-3-1989
tob 12.00 pm
place balasinor{gujrat}
I HAVE RAHU IN 10TH HOUSE IN AQUARIUS IN OWN HOUSE & OWN NAKSHTRA
FURTHER IT IS CONJUCT AND ASPECTED BY 1,2,5,9,10,4 LORD IN 10TH HOUSE
YOGKARAK SHANI IS ASPECTING RAHU IN 10TH ....
WITH MANY FUNCTIONAL BENEFICS
SO WHAT WILL BE THE EFFCTS AS RAHU IS WITH MANY PLANETS
I M RUNNING RAHU-RAHU-VENUS MAHADASA RIGHT NOW....
CAN YOU PLZ HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM?????????

hello my friend,
--you tell me how your Ra-Ra period has been so far.
?
--at best I would say mixed...because Ra takes the character of the planets it conjuncts....and he conjuncts a Sun that is innimical in the house of shani and unde the drishti of shani.

--further it conjuncts Venus that is combust and hence weak.

--so I don't think Ra period would be great for you.......at best mixed....probaly more problems than good.

--you should worship Rahu dev daily...chanting mantra, erstablish a Ra yantra or an iron idol, offer oil on the idol on saturdays and fgast if you can

regards

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

--I don't think Rahu is the problem in your chart...Ra is standalone and in his own Nk....and hence positive.

--the anatara Lord Moon is innimical in the hosue of shani and under the drishti of shani in the house of moon.....
a lot opf mental stress is what shani moon associations invoke..and in addtion ot an assocation throuhg mutual aspect, there is mutual exchange also.

and since Moon is in the first house...the entire life gets affected by this stress and menatl instability.

--moon is innimical in the house of shani in the navamsa also.

--further shani's transit over your natal Rahu is creating further stresses / difficulties because shani is innimical in your chart.

--You must appease Moon.....offer milk on shivling...do somvaar vrat and chant soma mantra 108 times daily and as amany time as possible on Mondays.

man wrote:Dear Shilpa ji,

Want to share some experiences of Rahu Mahadasha,

Rahu MD started April 1996 Graduation shifted to Commerce from Science /Maths stream, lot of struggle has started as pushed my self for regular Bcom with day time working as an sales executive, 1997-98 got admission in government Arts and college one of the best colleges for commerce for final year, Mid 1998 - cleared examination with good marks (simultaneously working at day time).

2012 begin like a night mare and fully inclined toward astrology and start obeying instruction and suggestion of astrologer , every day Kaal baihrav astakam, Mangal puja, Hanuman chalisa and lemon diyas (as per web), charity as per capacity. Do not want to leave my native town in any cost in present situation so continue with present group under shed of threat and looking opportunities and regular depletion in health with regular increase in weight.

Mid of 2012 comes with two opportunity one is at native but company is suffering huge losses in operation and they were expecting me to join for turn around short of thing and suddenly got second offer on higher designation but 1800 km away from native toward south. situation compelled me to join second group at south on higher package and it is almost a month at south again received call from director of first opportunity to join their group at my native place but remuneration shall be less as compare to present company with a option that if they will close operation from my native because of recurring loss then they will give me transfer near to my home town. have also have a strong feeling to be at home again as alone from last couple of days and demotivated from life. so presently taken leave from newly joined south group and visited couple of days to native company (A) and reliased the status is like shinking ship, no option as i have to be back again at south.

Will remain thankful as received suggestion from learned astrologers to boost power of lord Mars and done same and got opportunity in couple of days but Rahu has taken my peace of mind by keeping away from my family in mean time option 1 has got alive but all in ruin.

Had one white sandal wood mala & upratan of emrald and diamond, Opal of 8 carat for remedies,
Please suggest currently going through Rahu Mahadasha and Chandra / Moon antardasha and facing health and mental peace problems

Totally confused by reading article that person will not get any chance in Rahu - Moon dash if he will have any gap in job & my research is still pending,

you are humbly request to give analysis & remedies on my future as seems very tough time of Rahu -moon and coming time of Rahu - Mars (March 2013) as you have lot of expertise of Rahu, waiting Guru Mahadasha in 2014 for stability in career , please give your analysis and remedies to overcome from your vast experience ..
DOB :- 14/06/1976
Place :- Indore, MP
Time:- 23:10

s_bman

Post by s_bman » 13 Aug 2012

s_bman wrote:hi shilpa ji

iwas reading your views on stand alone rahu and nakshatra ,lord . i have stand alone rahu on lagna in sun s nkshatra , with sun in its own house. but i have not achieved success as you have mentioned.

12 sept 1978
aligarh up
7.45am

Shilpaji ,

If you could take time to analyze my chart I shall be greatful

Thanks

S_bman

astrofact
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by astrofact » 13 Aug 2012

Hi Shipla,

I appreciate your analysis on rahu specially when it is alone. I have vargottama rahu sitting alone in its 2nd house aspected by benefics mars and jupiter. I lost my job as soon as rahu antardasa started. even main dasa mars is not that bad too. can you please give some input on my chart.
DOB: December 15, 1953
Place: Jaffna, Srilanka
Time : 7:35 AM

Thanks,
asfrofact

ashbunty

Rahu Conjunct with Saturn in 12th House Leo.

Post by ashbunty » 13 Aug 2012

Hello, Am Ashish Sharma born on
30th January 1979 at 22:40 Hrs. Raipur (CG).
I have Virgo Ascendant.
I have Venus in 4th house.
I have Sun, Mars & Mercury in 5th house.
I have Moon & Ketu in 6th house.
I have Jupiter in 11th house.
I have Shani & Rahu in 12th house.
I have Exalted Jupiter & Mars.
What Boons & Banes Has been Destined for me.
Kindly help.
My Questions are:
1. Do I have Pitr Dosh?
2. Does My Venus help in Property & Land?
3. When will I be stable financially?
4. Will I get Glory & Recognition in life and in which Field of Work?
5. Why Am I Here?

Thank You All.
Regards.

Ashish Sharma.
If Its Up To Me, Its Up To Be..!

xxyyzz
Contributor
Contributor

Post by xxyyzz » 17 Aug 2012

Prakruthi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Prakruthi » 08 Dec 2012

Namashkar Forum members,

Here is an article on the mysterious side of Rahu that is worth reading.

http://iipa.net/IIPA2010DH/rahu.htm

I apologize if it had been posted already.

Regards,
Prakruthi
Aakaashaath Pathitham Thoyam, Yatha Gacchathi Saagaram.
Sarvadheva Namaskaaraha Keshavam Prathigacchathi!

kruze

Post by kruze » 08 Dec 2012

Prakruthi wrote:Namashkar Forum members,

Here is an article on the mysterious side of Rahu that is worth reading.

I apologize if it had been posted already.

Regards,
Prakruthi
That article about rahu is not correct i think rahu is said to cause a lot of trouble in kendras and konas except the 10th house.rahu functions best in 3,6,10,11 and functions worse in 1,2,7,8,12.