sun in 8th house vargottama

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
claudiamurru
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
sun in 8th house vargottama

Post by claudiamurru » 31 May 2021

I hope someone with better experience can put some light on this: my daughter has sun i 8th house in so many charts ,the D1,D5,D4,D3,D12,D30,D40! now it is written that sun in 8th house brings short life.Is this always the case or must be considered other factors? She was born February 5th 2014 at 14,47 in japan (takaoka-toyama).
If is malefic,are there any remedies? i dont know how to figure out this,please help me.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: sun in 8th house vargottama

Post by Sishya » 05 Jun 2021

Hi,

Udaya Lagna in your daughter's birth-chart is placed in Mithuna Rashi (Gemini) and Sun/Ravi is placed in the 8th house of Makara Rashi (Capricorn). Assuming I've not goofed up in casting the birth-chart (used Takaoka as the birthplace), I don't see Sun/Ravi to be occupying the 8th house or Makara Rashi in many of the divisional charts you've called our in your post.

In any case, I'd suggest that you be less concerned about Sun/Ravi's placement.

Sincerely...

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 05 Jun 2021

claudiamurru wrote:
31 May 2021
I hope someone with better experience can put some light on this: my daughter has sun i 8th house in so many charts ,the D1,D5,D4,D3,D12,D30,D40! now it is written that sun in 8th house brings short life.Is this always the case or must be considered other factors?n (takaoka-toyama).
If is malefic,are there any remedies? i dont know how to figure out this,please help me.
Looking at the overall placement of planets, Asc Gemini with benefic Sun in 8th would not affect her longevity.
she can wear ruby of 5 carat...
in Taurus navamsa D9, Sun is in 3rd house of the Moon.
There is no additional weakness.
Hope this helped. wish u all the best.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

hamid

Post by hamid » 07 Jun 2021

DOB 5 Feb 2014
Time 14:47 Pm
9 hrs East of GMT
Long: 131:18
Lat 31:57
Asc: 14 Ge 58
Ayanamsa used: 23:10:17

1.Jupiter aspects the lord of the 8th house[saturn]
2.Jupiter aspects sun [the karak lord for death for gemini asc'] in D/9 as well as D/10 divisional charts.
3. The Child has enormous blessings in her chart.

This child will be research oriented and nothing to worry.

claudiamurru
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by claudiamurru » 07 Jun 2021

thank you so so much to all this really helped me im not worried anymore.Thanks again to all 🙏